The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen it before you edited it Twinneeee!

You cannot make up thy mind,can you?

I'm a slick one, just like our man Gusti :naughty:

ur just jealous I can poke him in the eye without jumping!

now why on earth would I want to poke him in the eye!?! :lmfao::lmao:

I'm a slick one, just like our man Gusti :naughty:

Ah yes,Gustav,good thing you reminded me,heard he's been having a great holliday so far with...the friend...s

now why on earth would I want to poke him in the eye!?! :lmfao::lmao:

That is not important! The important thing is I can!

And great shopping buddies! Plus they are good because they can express themselves without having to be embarassed about it...GO WILLIAM SLEDD!

I know...but they can only do so much :roftl:

I agree!:thumb_yello:

Bye knitter !

I leave you with your knitting needles!

Ah yes,Gustav,good thing you reminded me,heard he's been having a great holliday so far with...the friend...s

ooo news.. :naughty: I didn't know that..! yes.. the friend...s... :blink::cool:

oh..! ok then :lmfao: good for you! :lmao:

Yes, so do I. Although I had huge difficulties to understand a word in Glasgow :blink:

I can understand the Edinburgh accent(s). Don't know what it will be like in Glasgow though. I will find out in November. :naughty:

Which reminds me of the guy from Aberdeen I met in Australia. We were both cooking dinner in a hostel kitchen, he kept talking to me for about 30 min (it was him who was talking all the time, not me!) - and the only thing I understood was that he was from Aberdeen. :boxed:

The guys from The View are quite hard to understand as well. :naughty:

I can understand the Edinburgh accent(s). Don't know what it will be like in Glasgow though. I will find out in November. :naughty:

Which reminds me of the guy from Aberdeen I met in Australia. We were both cooking dinner in a hostel kitchen, he kept talking to me for about 30 min (it was him who was talking all the time, not me!) - and the only thing I understood was that he was from Aberdeen. :boxed:

The guys from The View are quite hard to understand as well. :naughty:

Edinburgh was no problem. I expected it to be worse :roftl: .

So that was quite an onesided conversation? Must have been quite frustrating. That's just how I felt in Glasgow. We were at this restaurant and the waitress had to ask about four times for our order because we just didn't understand her.

Yeah, I was just nodding and shaking my head while he was having his onesided conversation - hoping that I chose the right moments. :naughty:

I am off, back to the office tomorrow morning, have to be fresh. Sweet dreams fellow Knitters!

Yeah, I was just nodding and shaking my head while he was having his onesided conversation - hoping that I chose the right moments. :naughty:

I am off, back to the office tomorrow morning, have to be fresh. Sweet dreams fellow Knitters!

I'm off too. Plenty of boxes need to be packed tomorrow. I feel as if it doesn't get less. Frustrating.

Sweet dreams to all of you. Don't knit too hard :naughty:

Wuschel & Co? :das:

http://www.wuschel-und-co.de/in.htm

They're cute.

awww, i love them! :wub2: :wub2: if i had one of those they'd have a hard life though, getting wuscheled all day long! :naughty::lmao:

hehe, i can also reach his head without jumping... but i wouldn't use this advantage to poke him in the eye, but rather to... well, you can guess... see above. :fisch::naughty: