Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Guys...

I was just looking in the Mikagasmic photos and I saw a photo where he is with a fan. I look closely at the pin he is wearing and it says, "Finger licking good." Now, the funny thing is, "Finger licking good" used to be the slogan for KFC chicken. :roftl:

does martin speak with a scottish accent? i didn't notice when i talked with him. :blink: well, i understood everything he said, so it certainly can't be a bad accent! :naughty: i had more problems understanding luke. :roftl:

talking of which, i just looked through the other vids by the user who posted that luke video, and i found the most knitter-unfriendly version of sweet dreams that i ever saw! it just stops right when the knitty part starts, this is sooo mean!! :shocked::sneaky2: so for all the masochists on here who love being teased to the max and then being let down:

:naughty:

I was just looking in the Mikagasmic photos and I saw a photo where he is with a fan. I look closely at the pin he is wearing and it says, "Finger licking good." Now, the funny thing is, "Finger licking good" used to be the slogan for KFC chicken. :roftl:

is that the one of him+blackqueen in ibiza? i noticed that already... :naughty: didn't know it was a kfc slogan though, haha! :roftl:

care to post? :das:

So do you still think he dosen't know what we're up to here? :lol3:

does martin speak with a scottish accent? i didn't notice when i talked with him. :blink: well, i understood everything he said, so it certainly can't be a bad accent! :naughty: i had more problems understanding luke. :roftl:

Well...Bert won't be a news presenter any time soon :roftl: :roftl:

talking of which, i just looked through the other vids by the user who posted that luke video, and i found the most knitter-unfriendly version of sweet dreams that i ever saw! it just stops right when the knitty part starts, this is sooo mean!! :shocked::sneaky2: so for all the masochists on here who love being teased to the max and then being let down:

he's so talented!:wub2: Most artists when they perform live suck but mika just keeps going strong as if he was making a record, he's awesome at sweet dreams! go mika go mika go mika go mika go mika

I think I mostly stared at Mika's hands

:doh::roftl:

im half scottish

Don't let Blue and Mirtilla know. :naughty:

The Aussie one is soo easy,and I always end up speaking it without noticing

Yes, the Aussie way of doing things is pervasive. :das:

I was just looking in the Mikagasmic photos and I saw a photo where he is with a fan. I look closely at the pin he is wearing and it says, "Finger licking good." Now, the funny thing is, "Finger licking good" used to be the slogan for KFC chicken.

I've never noticed that. Where? And what on Earth does he mean by it? :roftl:

:doh::roftl:

Don't let Blue and Mirtilla know. :naughty:

Yes, the Aussie way of doing things is pervasive. :das:

I've never noticed that. Where? And what on Earth does he mean by it? :roftl:

It's a pic i posted earlier!

In our country we used to have this tv commercial for Chupa Chups in which a giant lollipop yelled 'Pak me en lik me!' (= get me and lick me). This one was showed during the commercial breaks in cartoon programmes for kids. :biggrin2:

*just bought 2 bags of Chupa Chups at the local supermarket*

i found the most knitter-unfriendly version of sweet dreams that i ever saw! it just stops right when the knitty part starts, this is sooo mean!! :shocked::sneaky2: so for all the masochists on here who love being teased to the max and then being let down:

This is the last thing that you see before it ends:

untitled1hi1.png

:sneaky2:

Well according to Mirti he does... I still have to find out myself though. :naughty:

There's a video from Toronto in which you can hear Martin talking during the band introduction, you can't hear his words very well but I think I hear a slightly Scottish accent. :blush-anim-cl:

If anyone is able to figure out what Martin is saying there after the part about Mikey and his stolen guitar - please let me know. :naughty: