The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

Dammit I fell for it!

It's the one I hate most!

The one that ends where it should be starting,right?

Hmm I think that is where the filmer decided to enjoy the show without having a hand up in the air to film the performance. :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here

yup, that's him and blackqueen in ibiza. i took that pic. :biggrin2: didn't notice the button though, only saw it on the photo later.

damn, maybe he wanted to tell us with this that he was up for "chicken tonight", and we missed our chance! :shocked::naughty::lmao:

was prob about to start doig IT

why the phuque would someone stop recording at that moment?

just wanted to ask wtf is "phuque"... but i think i got it now. :roftl:

maybe they wanted to keep that moment all to themselves... might even have recorded it and then not published! :sneaky2:

If anyone is able to figure out what Martin is saying there after the part about Mikey and his stolen guitar - please let me know. :naughty:

Ya,the man is scottish

I can't make out much because of people screaming at the beginning and Mika not letting him talk at the end...tho the screaming is there pretty much all the time

Damn, I was content being a little pissy at him but now I see him in that fabby shirt and a "Finger Lickin' Good" badge it's difficult to do so. I seriously do wonder what he means by it. :lmao:

WTF. :roftl:

I was finding alternative ways to say F**k :mf_rosetinted:

Well "Finger lickin good" is pretty much clear :das:

I felt I was going in an australian direction so I stuck a major Rrrr in it,just to be sure :roftl:

The Aussie one is soo easy,and I always end up speaking it without noticing :naughty:

LOL :lmao:

Guys...

I was just looking in the Mikagasmic photos and I saw a photo where he is with a fan. I look closely at the pin he is wearing and it says, "Finger licking good." Now, the funny thing is, "Finger licking good" used to be the slogan for KFC chicken.

OMG :lmfao::lmao:

I seriously do wonder what he means by it. :lmao:

Me too! :lmao:

yup, that's him and blackqueen in ibiza. i took that pic. :biggrin2: didn't notice the button though, only saw it on the photo later.

damn, maybe he wanted to tell us with this that he was up for "chicken tonight", and we missed our chance! :shocked::naughty:

You took it and you didn't go touch his button???? :shocked: :shocked:

It's very probable that you missed your chicken moment...

maybe they wanted to keep that moment all to themselves... might even have recorded it and then not published! :sneaky2:

The Swines! :shocked:

Damn, I was content being a little pissy at him but now I see him in that fabby shirt and a "Finger Lickin' Good" badge it's difficult to do so. I seriously do wonder what he means by it. :lmao:

It's probably about his lollipop. :fisch:

well, maybe he put on that button after the "ibiza rocks"-girls came on stage during lollipop... y'know, where he said "wow!" :naughty:

guess it was just a fan present.

but talking bout his lollipop, ever noticed there's sth written on the tag he always wears? can't make out all the words, but it def. says "lollipop"! :naughty: here's a zoom:

necklace.jpg

well, maybe he put on that button after the "ibiza rocks"-girls came on stage during lollipop... y'know, where he said "wow!" :naughty:

guess it was just a fan present.

but talking bout his lollipop, ever noticed there's sth written on the tag he always wears? can't make out all the words, but it def. says "lollipop"! :naughty: here's a zoom:

necklace.jpg

Can you post the whole pic? I may be able to make out what it is

Thanks to you girls on here I dreamt of meeting Mika last night. :blink: I wore black braces. I think I mostly stared at Mika's hands because he signed my braces and then put a red chicken stamp on them. :naughty: I'm officially stamped! :lol3:

WOW, a RED chicken stamp? You know what that means in dream language don't you? :mf_lustslow::naughty:

You be the judge weather I'm insane or not :mf_rosetinted:

U really want us to be the judge?

phuque

def, a genius, getting around the MFC editors. I understood instantly. Makes me wanna ask WTP?

And he is finger lickin good, isnt he? :mf_rosetinted:

I was finding alternative ways to say F**k

Well "Finger lickin good" is pretty much clear

I know what you were trying to say, silly. :naughty:

I dunno, did he really mean it as innuendo? Most likely. But possibly not? Maybe someone gave it to him?

I know. Almost 10 years ago and I am still traumatised. :boxed:

What, did the Australian Wildlife get to you? :shocked::roftl:

Speaking of which: I think Mika sounds a bit Ozzie in Ring Ring - or is that my imagination?

Perhaps it's just you but at any rate I like the direction of your imagination. :das:

It's more brit to me

It's in-between Brit and non-specific European which means it sounds a little Aussie?