The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'll try and find a link...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7798&page=253&highlight=mikina

here, she says like why do you respect mika? why do you always write that you respect mika! you..................

Something tells me that this girl is not 24. I'd hope that any 24 year old would have the sense to not be so ignorant.

Yeah. :)

I've never understood why someone would come on a fansite, register and post idiotic comments like that. Seriously, too much free time?

i read all of her posts and she's a very two-faced person one comment willl be all swearing and bad and the next will be all i'm sorry, you guys are the best!:thumb_yello: it's really weird!

i read all of her posts and she's a very two-faced person one comment willl be all swearing and bad and the next will be all i'm sorry, you guys are the best!:thumb_yello: it's really weird!

She's a fake !:mf_rosetinted:

i'll try and find a link...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7798&page=253&highlight=mikina

here, she says like why do you respect mika? why do you always write that you respect mika! you..................

poor angry baby :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe she wants to cuddle

Ah, yeah. That too. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: She may've been looking into the Mikagasmic thread for assistance, then felt ashamed and decided to take it out on everyone else. That's it.

I don't think she fels ashamed,I think she was just lacking material,the Mikagasmic thread was prob to harmless for her so she needed new chalanges,thus,the sock appeard :mf_rosetinted: