The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

Alan Cumming. He was with Mika after the show at Somerset House - to be exact Mika was with 2 men and there was no Iceman so I thought they had replaced him. I didn't recognize Alan at all (I am useless when it comes to recognizing celebs), I thought he was one of the 'bodyguards'. :naughty:

Now I know why he was there: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8112 :biggrin2:

AHHHH .... yes , thank you .... now if you'd said Alan Cumming ... (I'd already seen the vid. hehehe ) .... I just thought Mika had some new BG named Alan ... !!!! :blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wuschel is cool, he looks much better than our Wuppies! :thumb_yello:

OMG... I just heard an item on the radio about two Dutch ladies who wanted to enter the Guinness Book of Records with their world record of underwaterknitting in 1983. :blink:

Can't find anything on the internet though. Probably too long ago. :naughty:

But I found this instead: http://underwaterknitting.blogspot.com/

Wuschel is cool, he looks much better than our Wuppies! :thumb_yello:

OMG... I just heard an item on the radio about two Dutch ladies who wanted to enter the Guinness Book of Records with their world record of underwaterknitting in 1983. :blink:

Can't find anything on the internet though. Probably too long ago. :naughty:

But I found this instead: http://underwaterknitting.blogspot.com/

Why do they entered the Guinness Book of Records:blink: ?

I don' t think it's something fascinating !:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the link:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

what's that? no knitting for almost 24 hours?? :shocked: knitters, where are you?

btw,I like ur new Wuschel

more than the old one? :shocked::roftl: yeah it's cute, isn't it? it's actually a keychain but i just hung it on my wall. if i used it for my keys, probably after 2 days all that would be left would be the eyes. :sneaky2:

what's Wuschel ?

it's a german word for someone with hair like mika's, or for furry/fluffy animals or things in general, like that thing in my avatar. :wink2: and i have a slight wuschel obsession. :naughty: btw the german sch is similar to the english sh, so it's pronounced wushl. :biggrin2:

Wuschel is cool, he looks much better than our Wuppies!

what's a wuppie?

what's that? no knitting for almost 24 hours?? :shocked: knitters, where are you?

more than the old one? :shocked::roftl: yeah it's cute, isn't it? it's actually a keychain but i just hung it on my wall. if i used it for my keys, probably after 2 days all that would be left would be the eyes. :sneaky2:

das moment in knitting history actually...

Are you aware that wuschel has quite a perverted ring to it? :roftl:

well not the word...the meaning(s)

It may be just me tho

ioana, i don't think there's anything that doesn't have some kind of perverted meaning to you, so this doesn't worry me. :bleh::naughty:

or do you mean the way i described it? then, maybe... but there isn't a fitting word for wuschel in english as far as i know, so i have to find some words that describe it best.

edit: but your description

loads of hair,very tactically positioned
fits very well, too! :lmao:

ioana, i don't think there's anything that doesn't have some kind of perverted meaning to you, so this doesn't worry me. :bleh::naughty:

or do you mean the way i described it? then, maybe... but there isn't a fitting word for wuschel in english as far as i know, so i have to find some words that describe it best.

edit: but your description fits very well, too! :lmao:

I'm glad that I can talk in peace without scaring people anymore :roftl:

Well...there are some words with no meaning but the original one ,I will think wich ones they are :lmao:

it's a german word for someone with hair like mika's, or for furry/fluffy animals or things in general, like that thing in my avatar. :wink2: and i have a slight wuschel obsession. :naughty: btw the german sch is similar to the english sh, so it's pronounced wushl. :biggrin2:

Thanks!

Now i know what's a wuschel as I'm learning german now !:naughty:

btw i like your avatar:biggrin2:

what do u mean u don't understand? It's written in romanian letters to sound exactly how it should be pronounced :biggrin2:

thanx. that's what ioana meant when she said she likes my new wuschel. um... or did she? :blink: ioana, maybe i AM getting scared now. :lmao:

Nope!:mf_rosetinted:

I don't understand wusael ?if it's that the word!:mf_rosetinted:

I think she meant in a funniest way !

you shouldn't be scared !she likes your avatar too