The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

but,before we go on,you have to know that here,knitting is not only percieved as an activity involving wool

well you could... :lmao: great ioana, now i also have a perverted mind. and another everyday item (wool) has lost its innocence. :lmao:

I find it needless to ask

the lemon was prob just as much so that one could feel a slight taste of it

I'd say 90% to 10% ? :naughty:

of the first glass, yup, sth like that. the other ones i can't remember. :roftl: and the best thing: it was all for free. i love being a woman. :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well you could... :lmao: great ioana, now i also have a perverted mind. and another everyday item (wool) has lost its innocence. :lmao:

This was all your doing

Wollemissbrauch :roftl: :roftl:

of the first glass, yup, sth like that. the other ones i can't remember. :roftl: and the best thing: it was all for free. i love being a woman. :naughty:

:roftl:

well at least you know you had one glas for sure!

wich show us how mika needs to express himself...chicken-wise :biggrin2:

lol, i guess now you confused her even more, i don't think she knows what chicken means on here? :naughty:

clementine, we had to find a harmless sounding word for the original name of the thread, which was the "pervert thread" - but don't worry, it's all a fun thing, it started as a joke and all we do is discuss sexy pix of mika like the ones ioana just posted. :wink2:

lol, i guess now you confused her even more, i don't think she knows what chicken means on here? :naughty:

clementine, we had to find a harmless sounding word for the original name of the thread, which was the "pervert thread" - but don't worry, it's all a fun thing, it started as a joke and all we do is discuss sexy pix of mika like the ones ioana just posted. :wink2:

I was trying to avoid the word "pervert"

I can almost feel the wind she made running away

This was all your doing

Wollemissbrauch

but your influence. :naughty:

:roftl:

well at least you know you had one glas for sure!

nah i remember the other glasses, just not the mixture percentage. :bleh:

talking bout remembering, you know those ppl who go around at partys taking pix which get published on the web? stuff like http://www.clubstars.net and http://www.nachtagenten.de. i remember that they took a pic of us for clubstars, but when i looked in my bag today, i found another flyer of another one of these websites, and on the back it said "do you remember last night?" - and i was like phuque, no, i DON'T remember someone else took a pic and gave me a flyer!! :shocked::naughty:

not as funny as what happend to my friend though... she once found her handbag in her fridge the next day! :lmao:

and about clementine, so you think confusing her completely is better? :bleh:

nah i remember the other glasses, just not the mixture percentage. :bleh:

talking bout remembering, you know those ppl who go around at partys taking pix which get published on the web? stuff like http://www.clubstars.net and http://www.nachtagenten.de. i remember that they took a pic of us for clubstars, but when i looked in my bag today, i found another flyer of another one of these websites, and on the back it said "do you remember last night?" - and i was like phuque, no, i DON'T remember someone else took a pic and gave me a flyer!! :shocked::naughty:

not as funny as what happend to my friend though... she once found her handbag in her fridge the next day! :lmao:

and about clementine, so you think confusing her completely is better? :bleh:

creepy people,writing that :lmao:

Don't worry I found my pic in a thing like that too,and I didn't remember that lil ol flashing light either, A friend found it and showed it to me,and I was like "now when exactly did that happen? "

That must have been fun :roftl: was her cellphone in the fridge too?

I belive that clementine has fled the scene long time ago

oooh,so because she won't let you stalk her

Hello my grandmother taught me how to knit :biggrin2: :biggrin2: maybe i can make Mika a sweater, please tell me wut u all think :newyear:

Yes,but she stalks me too ,if you

don't know:naughty: :blink:

Hi welcome to the knitting thread !

How nice of her to do that:naughty:

WELL, my grandmother taught me how to knit also!! And all I can say, is thank goodness for knitty, knitty grandmothers who had the good sense to teach their grand-daughters how to follow a good pattern or two.

Makes the world go round!

knittyexpression2.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

ps I miss the old days when even the ads at the bottom of this thread were all about knitting :naughty:

I found these patterns whilst going through some screencaps from the Take40 concert (some parts now avaible on youtube, just don't ask where) and thought you'd like them...

Theres a bit of a contrast between them, and yet they were both filmed on the same night :wink2:

WilduntamedOT.jpg

sidebunnyteethqa.jpg

I found these patterns whilst going through some screencaps from the Take40 concert (some parts now avaible on youtube, just don't ask where) and thought you'd like them...

Theres a bit of a contrast between them, and yet they were both filmed on the same night :wink2:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/gabblypics/WilduntamedOT.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/gabblypics/sidebunnyteethqa.jpg

Nice pics!

But do you have the link from that concert ?

That must have been fun :roftl: was her cellphone in the fridge too?

no idea, but it still works, so i guess not. :naughty:

vanessa, i just saw that you're also going to london on your own, so am i. :wink2: you know where you'll be staying yet? i know there is a london accomodation thread, already tried to write there several times to find others who are going except for the group bexxy etc, but it's going so fast that no one sees my posts, lol!

and queenie, you have a "maybe" for london, when will you know for sure? :biggrin2:

vanessa, i just saw that you're also going to london on your own, so am i. :wink2: you know where you'll be staying yet? i know there is a london accomodation thread, already tried to write there several times to find others who are going except for the group bexxy etc, but it's going so fast that no one sees my posts, lol!

and queenie, you have a "maybe" for london, when will you know for sure? :biggrin2:

I don't know where i'm gonna going to stay !:blink:

The hotel they decided to go is quite expensive ,135 pounds a night !

I have this site:

http://www.londontown.com/

lol ircazo! :roftl:

vanessa, so you wanna stay at a hotel? i won't be able to afford that, i'll be in london for 7 nights... i'm going for a hostel for around 10-20 euro/night, haven't decided yet which one though... there are lots on http://www.hostelworld.com. but i think you can also find cheap hotels there. and they have ratings for some of the hotels+hostels, so you'll know it will be ok. i've once booked a hostel in rome via that site, and it was brilliant, totally cheap, clean, free internet, and a 5 min walk from the colosseum. :biggrin2: hope i'll find sth as good for london on there. :bleh:

lol ircazo! :roftl:

vanessa, so you wanna stay at a hotel? i won't be able to afford that, i'll be in london for 7 nights... i'm going for a hostel for around 10-20 euro/night, haven't decided yet which one though... there are lots on http://www.hostelworld.com. but i think you can also find cheap hotels there. and they have ratings for some of the hotels+hostels, so you'll know it will be ok. i've once booked a hostel in rome via that site, and it was brilliant, totally cheap, clean, free internet, and a 5 min walk from the colosseum. :biggrin2: hope i'll find sth as good for london on there. :bleh:

I'm not searching actually for a hotel !

I'd like to stay to a hostel ,too !That 's quite cheap 10-20 euros :blink:

lol ircazo that's so random, you're bored? :roftl: and the helium, i'm sure he did it after the videoshoot, i can so imagine him doing that! :naughty: except maybe if it's not good for your voice (generally, i mean :bleh: ), then probably not.

vanessa, yeah hostels are really the cheapest places to stay, it's like a youth hostel, you sleep in a dormitory with 3-5 other people (i'll choose one for women only, they have mixed ones too, theyre cheaper, but i don't like that :bleh: ) and have shared bathrooms... not everyone likes that, i think that's why the others wanna stay at appartments, but those are still 30 pounds (45 euro) per night. but all i need is a bed to sleep and a clean bathroom, don't see why i should pay more than necessary for that. :bleh: i'd be happy if some other ppl from here wanted to stay at a hostel, too, so we could stay at the same and then go to the gigs together. but of course i understand that other people want an own bathroom in their room and are willing to pay more for that. but if you're up for the hostel, let me know, then we can look for one together. :wink2:

vanessa, yeah hostels are really the cheapest places to stay, it's like a youth hostel, you sleep in a dormitory with 3-5 other people (i'll choose one for women only, they have mixed ones too, theyre cheaper, but i don't like that :bleh: ) and have shared bathrooms... not everyone likes that, i think that's why the others wanna stay at appartments, but those are still 30 pounds (45 euro) per night. but all i need is a bed to sleep and a clean bathroom, don't see why i should pay more than necessary for that. :bleh: i'd be happy if some other ppl from here wanted to stay at a hostel, too, so we could stay at the same and then go to the gigs together. but of course i understand that other people want an own bathroom in their room and are willing to pay more for that. but if you're up for the hostel, let me know, then we can look for one together. :wink2:

Sure ,I'd like to meet you , find a hostel and go to the gigs together !

Maybe will convince ioana to come with us ,too

I'm not searching actually for a hotel !

I'd like to stay to a hostel ,too !That 's quite cheap 10-20 euros :blink:

hi guys ! ... random i know but are you sure you guys wanna stay in a hostel ? they are cheap but there not the nicest places to stay in ... not in london ... you could be sharing with anyone :boxed: you wanna ask sara and bexxy there experiences of staying in a hostel ... :naughty: apparantly it wasnt nice :boxed: You would be best trying to find some sort of holiday apartment to share with others, 120 each for 4 nights is quite good in london ? if you can find others to share with ... :biggrin2: just a bit of advice guys :biggrin2:

yeah i heard about the hostel they were staying at, didn't sound good... but as i said, on hostelworld.com they have ratings for hostels, so of course we have to see that we don't take one with bad ratings. :bleh: i've been staying at a london hostel last year, it was 17 pounds a night, and i wouldn't say it's a place where i wanna move in, but it was ok and for that price it was excellent. a nice clean place to sleep, nothing more, nothing less. this one's closed for refurbishment now though (it's http://www.wakeuplondon.co.uk), so i have to find another one.

the thing is, i'm staying for 7 nights, so a) i can't afford anything more expensive and b) i'll be there on my own a few days, so i can't share a hotel or appartment with others for the whole time.

vanessa, that would be great if we could persuade ioana to come with us! :biggrin2: