The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

the thing is, i'm staying for 7 nights, so a) i can't afford anything more expensive and b) i'll be there on my own a few days, so i can't share a hotel or appartment with others for the whole time.

vanessa, that would be great if we could persuade ioana to come with us! :biggrin2:

Why do you stay 7 nights ?:blink:

Yeah,it would be great to convince our knitter to come with us!:naughty:

I'll try to persuade her hard as i can !:naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i heard about the hostel they were staying at, didn't sound good... but as i said, on hostelworld.com they have ratings for hostels, so of course we have to see that we don't take one with bad ratings. :bleh: i've been staying at a london hostel last year, it was 17 pounds a night, and i wouldn't say it's a place where i wanna move in, but it was ok and for that price it was excellent. a nice clean place to sleep, nothing more, nothing less. this one's closed for refurbishment now though (it's http://www.wakeuplondon.co.uk), so i have to find another one.

the thing is, i'm staying for 7 nights, so a) i can't afford anything more expensive and b) i'll be there on my own a few days, so i can't share a hotel or appartment with others for the whole time.

vanessa, that would be great if we could persuade ioana to come with us! :biggrin2:

yeah i understand hun ... would just hate to see people shacked up with a weirdo :blink: ... but if youve stayed in them before you should know the good and bad ones :thumb_yello:

I've just seen some hostels now on this site :

http://www.londontown.com/

and they don't look so well to me:blink:

ok no problem. :wink2: for me, anything will be better than that stupid camping thing in florence, but of course everyone has to judge for themselves how much comfort they need/want. :wink2: as i said, i totally understand that this is not what everyone likes. but it's the only way i can afford going to all those concerts. :naughty:

i'm staying for 7 nights cause i'll be in newcastle, then going to london on nov 28th, a few days for holiday/sightseeing and maybe a "take that" concert. :wink2:

ok no problem. :wink2: for me, anything will be better than that stupid camping thing in florence, but of course everyone has to judge for themselves how much comfort they need/want. :wink2: as i said, i totally understand that this is not what everyone likes. but it's the only way i can afford going to all those concerts. :naughty:

i'm staying for 7 nights cause i'll be in newcastle, then going to london on nov 28th, a few days for holiday/sightseeing and maybe a "take that" concert. :wink2:

Yes for me ,too! i prefer something cheap than something expensive cause as I know London is an expensive city and we need a cheap hostel or hotel to feel comfortable there!

Nice:biggrin2:

You'll be going to several concerts !