pinkunicorn123

Hello,

I am half irish, my dad's family come from Northern Ireland and I have been there about 5/6 times, so can I join in?

I love Ireland, it is so much nicer than England. Hoping to come back in the summer!!:wub2:

Liz xx

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am half irish, my dad's family come from Northern Ireland and I have been there about 5/6 times, so can I join in?

I love Ireland, it is so much nicer than England. Hoping to come back in the summer!!:wub2:

Liz xx

KITTIE88!!!! My favourite paparazza!!! Of course you can join :thumb_yello:

KITTIE88!!!! My favourite paparazza!!! Of course you can join :thumb_yello:

Hello, awww....you are so sweet! How is Spain? nice and hot?

Btw, hi Tauruslady, I am also seriously thinking of going to Amsterdam gig but jus need to find out about prices and then need to find someone to stay in same hotel/b and b etc. with!

So how was everyone's day?

Yeah I love it...and the Catherine Tate quote, lol :naughty:

I'm staying with a friend here, he's so good to put me up for a week already! I'm lucky cos I have him and two other friends who are living in Madrid at the moment so no shortage of places to stay :wink2:

hahahaha I know, I wana see him again!! He's supposed to be playing here in Madrid on July 19!!!!!!!!!!! It was just announced yday I think, it hasn't been fully confirmed but I'm sooooooooooo going...I spend a lot of time in the Spanish thread and a few of them are going too... I don't knwo if I'll still be living in Madrid by then but I'm soooooo coming back for it... It's not a Mika concert, it's a one-day festival thing, it's a bit of a random lineup, you can see it in the Festival de Benicassim thread...

But think about that if u want!!

yey!! you get the quote! I didn't think much people would spot that:naughty:

Its so cool that you've loads of friends out there. ok typical question, but how's the weather there?:naughty:

aw cool! The Madrid thing sounds deadly! but if it's a festival I'm not so sure, because as far as I know the Amsterdam thing is mainly Mika, he is headlining, and only a little few others, if any.

But Róisin Murphy is playing there too, so :thumb_yello: sure you'll have a ball if you know the area by then!

Hello,

Liz xx

Hi! I see you were at the gig on the 28th, did we meet at all...I can't remember:blink:

anyone who has an Irish connection is welcome here!:D

Hi! I see you were at the gig on the 28th, did we meet at all...I can't remember:blink:

anyone who has an Irish connection is welcome here!:D

Thanks, I dont know if we met, what number in the queue were u? I met neeve there. I had a crazy mask with a pink feather coming out of it! and i was wearing black boots and shortish black skirt!! what were u wearing/ what do u look like? I might be able to remember then!

Also, what part of Ireland are u from?

No it's not actually hot...I mean comparing to Ireland and England it's warm, like for instance today you don't need a jacket :wink2: which is nice!

yey!! you get the quote! I didn't think much people would spot that:naughty:

Its so cool that you've loads of friends out there. ok typical question, but how's the weather there?:naughty:

aw cool! The Madrid thing sounds deadly! but if it's a festival I'm not so sure, because as far as I know the Amsterdam thing is mainly Mika, he is headlining, and only a little few others, if any.

But Róisin Murphy is playing there too, so :thumb_yello: sure you'll have a ball if you know the area by then!

Yeah the Amsterdam one would be better if you're choosing between them, cos obviously it's more MIKA hahaha

No it's not actually hot...I mean comparing to Ireland and England it's warm, like for instance today you don't need a jacket :wink2: which is nice!

Yeah the Amsterdam one would be better if you're choosing between them, cos obviously it's more MIKA hahaha

Cool, it rained here today so would much prefer to be in Madrid right now, lol! what u been up to? i am so jealous of u, really wanna go to Spain sometime!!

Cool, it rained here today so would much prefer to be in Madrid right now, lol! what u been up to? i am so jealous of u, really wanna go to Spain sometime!!

hahaha yeah I love it here..... I'm sick of looking for an apartment tho!! I've seen 7, all sh*t!!! so the search continues! You should come here! It's lovely :wub2:

hahaha yeah I love it here..... I'm sick of looking for an apartment tho!! I've seen 7, all sh*t!!! so the search continues! You should come here! It's lovely :wub2:

Dont tempt me, lol! No i will but have absolutely no money at the mo! :thumbdown: Thats what happens when u r a student and go to London for a week, lol oh well it was amazing and definitely worth being broke now!!

I applied for a job today, working at argos, lol I need the money so anywhere will do!! what is the prices of rent out there like then? cheap?

Dont tempt me, lol! No i will but have absolutely no money at the mo! :thumbdown: Thats what happens when u r a student and go to London for a week, lol oh well it was amazing and definitely worth being broke now!!

I applied for a job today, working at argos, lol I need the money so anywhere will do!! what is the prices of rent out there like then? cheap?

Awh I know what u mean, I can't wait to get my first paycheque!! lol. I hope u get the job in Argos!!

Well the average is about €325 a month....not bad I guess. That's for madrid. When I lived in Malaga it was about €220 a month...

Awh I know what u mean, I can't wait to get my first paycheque!! lol. I hope u get the job in Argos!!

Well the average is about €325 a month....not bad I guess. That's for madrid. When I lived in Malaga it was about €220 a month...

:shocked: Omg that is so cheap, in fact in Malaga your rent will probably be cheaper than my rent for my uni halls of residence where I have my own room but share bathrooms, kitchen and living area! wow!!! That is crazy cheap, i love it! Is that for a one bedroom flat?

:shocked: Omg that is so cheap, in fact in Malaga your rent will probably be cheaper than my rent for my uni halls of residence where I have my own room but share bathrooms, kitchen and living area! wow!!! That is crazy cheap, i love it! Is that for a one bedroom flat?

No that'd be just for a room in an apartment....but of course you'd have kitchen bathroom etc to share with whoever else you live with.

And can I just say.... 600 posts!! woot!! :yay:

Btw, hi Tauruslady, I am also seriously thinking of going to Amsterdam gig but jus need to find out about prices and then need to find someone to stay in same hotel/b and b etc. with!

oh cool, yeah I remember you!! I loved your feather mask!!! I was mmmh, (how do I describe myself):naughty: I had perple jeans with booty things, and a black coat and white scarf...eh I've brown hair, was no. 61 in the queue...

I really wanna go to Amsterdam now!

No that'd be just for a room in an apartment....but of course you'd have kitchen bathroom etc to share with whoever else you live with.

:yay: woohoo! 600!! I remember being on 666! That was the weirdest!:naughty:

Yay 600 posts!!! thats still really cheap, I think next year we get a chance to study abroad for a semester and i hope spain is on the list cos i would def go there!!!:wub2:

oh cool, yeah I remember you!! I loved your feather mask!!! I was mmmh, (how do I describe myself):naughty: I had perple jeans with booty things, and a black coat and white scarf...eh I've brown hair, was no. 61 in the queue...

I really wanna go to Amsterdam now!

I think I remember you! I met so many ppl those three gigs. Thanks I bought it the day before at Covent Garden market! but didnt wear it much during the gig as it wld have annoyed the ppl behind me as the pink feather was tall, lol!!

I really wanna go too! Out of interest, if u did go who would u be going with? are there any mfcers from ireland going that u wld be going with.staying with???

sorry girls, I gotta go...havin a small party here tonight for my friend's friend... will talk to you all leter I reckon!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a good party, and have a drink on us!!! :wink2:

SPeak to u later!! will send u some of my pap pics sometime lol!!!

Yay 600 posts!!! thats still really cheap, I think next year we get a chance to study abroad for a semester and i hope spain is on the list cos i would def go there!!!:wub2:

I think I remember you! I met so many ppl those three gigs. Thanks I bought it the day before at Covent Garden market! but didnt wear it much during the gig as it wld have annoyed the ppl behind me as the pink feather was tall, lol!!

I really wanna go too! Out of interest, if u did go who would u be going with? are there any mfcers from ireland going that u wld be going with.staying with???

really?! cool, yeah that market was great, I got loads of bracelets there.

yeah, I brought a glittery purple mask but didn't want to wear it in the concert in case my vision of Mika was disrupted:naughty:

eh well I'm chatting to a Scottish MFCer about it and well its only a plan, I really don't know everything yet. But yeah, I don't see why you can't join, the more the merryier!:naughty:

oh yeah I'm from Co.Laois (midlands) sorry, I'm so confused doing a lot of things at once!:naughty:

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wasted every day!:naughty:

Cool, I have never been there, what is it like? I have mainly been to Northern Ireland, usually stay in Derry. I have been to Belfast, Donegal, Co. Antrim, Letterkenny. Love Muff (nothing dodgy, lol) It has a really cheap clothes shop which i always go to when I am in Ireland!! I love the beaches in Ireland especially downhill beach, so sandy and so amazing, I just love being in Ireland, seems like a much nicer lifestyle, much more greener and really friendly ppl, everyone always says hi and "hows about ya?" which I know means how are u!!

:punk: "Dont hesitate, put your finger on the button.............:punk:

really?! cool, yeah that market was great, I got loads of bracelets there.

yeah, I brought a glittery purple mask but didn't want to wear it in the concert in case my vision of Mika was disrupted:naughty:

eh well I'm chatting to a Scottish MFCer about it and well its only a plan, I really don't know everything yet. But yeah, I don't see why you can't join, the more the merryier!:naughty:

Awww, thanks! Yeah I have been looking around trying to find a cheap b and b or something also been looking at flights! I really hope we do go it would be so amazin! How many Mika gigs have u been to?