pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I have never been there, what is it like? I have mainly been to Northern Ireland, usually stay in Derry. I have been to Belfast, Donegal, Co. Antrim, Letterkenny. Love Muff (nothing dodgy, lol) It has a really cheap clothes shop which i always go to when I am in Ireland!! I love the beaches in Ireland especially downhill beach, so sandy and so amazing, I just love being in Ireland, seems like a much nicer lifestyle, much more greener and really friendly ppl, everyone always says hi and "hows about ya?" which I know means how are u!!

:punk: "Dont hesitate, put your finger on the button.............:punk:

ah cool! yeah, I've relations in Co.Down in the North, so I've been up there a bit.

ha! the midlands are sort of like the middle of no where!lol, but I'm only an hour from Dublin so its not so bad:bleh:

What about you? what part of England are you from?

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE my love!!!:naughty:

Awww, thanks! Yeah I have been looking around trying to find a cheap b and b or something also been looking at flights! I really hope we do go it would be so amazin! How many Mika gigs have u been to?

yeah, I'm asking wolfs_cry about it now, so we'll see what we can do:wink2:

It's be deadly fun!

Oh I've only been to the one on the 28th! it was my first, and his last of the tour!:wub2: I loved every minute of it cos I was waiting so long for it!

what age are you by the way?I'm 17

ah cool! yeah, I've relations in Co.Down in the North, so I've been up there a bit.

ha! the midlands are sort of like the middle of no where!lol, but I'm only an hour from Dublin so its not so bad:bleh:

What about you? what part of England are you from?

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE my love!!!:naughty:

I am from the South of England from a little place called the New Forest, but I am currently living in a place called Farnham in Surrey cos I am at uni, studying Journalism! Wow, I have never been to Dublin but would like to sometme, I love going to Ireland, it is so much nicer than England!

yeah, I'm asking wolfs_cry about it now, so we'll see what we can do:wink2:

It's be deadly fun!

Oh I've only been to the one on the 28th! it was my first, and his last of the tour!:wub2: I loved every minute of it cos I was waiting so long for it!

what age are you by the way?I'm 17

Cool, yeah I have been to four, I went to all three of the London gigs, I am mad I know, but where I am living at the mo is only an hour from London and I thought why not??? I am 19! Yeah the 28th was an amazing gig, did u manage to get a band for the after party??

I am from the South of England from a little place called the New Forest, but I am currently living in a place called Farnham in Surrey cos I am at uni, studying Journalism! Wow, I have never been to Dublin but would like to sometme, I love going to Ireland, it is so much nicer than England!

Cool, yeah I have been to four, I went to all three of the London gigs, I am mad I know, but where I am living at the mo is only an hour from London and I thought why not??? I am 19! Yeah the 28th was an amazing gig, did u manage to get a band for the after party??

Is Ireland nicer than England?! :naughty: I've only been to London so I don't really know:blink:

four!!! your not mad, you're lucky! I would go to a lot more, but he never tours Ireland:thumbdown: so I have to save up to travel to see him. which is fun anyway so I don't mind.

no:( I didn't get a band, how about you?

I got on stage though, so I'm still over the moon!:wub2:

Is Ireland nicer than England?! :naughty: I've only been to London so I don't really know:blink:

four!!! your not mad, you're lucky! I would go to a lot more, but he never tours Ireland:thumbdown: so I have to save up to travel to see him. which is fun anyway so I don't mind.

no:( I didn't get a band, how about you?

I got on stage though, so I'm still over the moon!:wub2:

I am sure he will tour Ireland sometime! after all it is only a quick trip over the water, he would be lazy not to go to Ireland, plus if he does I have an excuse to visit Ireland again :wink2:

Thats so cool that you got on stage! Yeah I did get a band, I didnt meet him though cos everyone was crowding round him and I was doing the polite thing and standing back waiting for ppl to get their autograph and/or pic and walk away but they didnt! But to be honest I dont mind cos I got to chat to Saranayde and Cherisse and got a pic with them both and I had a fantastic time. Plus when he was doing his speech of thanks I was standing RIGHT in front of him and it was like heaven :wub2:

Yeah I prefer Ireland, everyone is so much nicer, the country is jus a lot more picturesque and the lifestyle seems to be a bit more calmer and slower then England, no to mention I bet Ireland is a lot cheaper than England! So, would u reccomend visiting where u live? I wanna do some travelling this summer and so far I have Czech republic, Vienna, possibly Belgium and poss Amsterdam (of course I have to save up the money but I will be working very hard so I can do all these) My dad goes over to Ireland a lot as his dad lives there and I occasionally go over with him but he tends to go on his own so am thinking of going over on my own in the summer so I can explore some different areas which I dont usually go to!!!

Can't believe Ireland lost in the rugby today......... :thumbdown: Did anybody see?

:biggrin2: Just incase you thought i was some random person invading your thread, i'm half Irish :naughty:

Hi

Who did they lose against? Ireland are so good at rugby though? I dont watch it but my dad does and he being irish supports ireland!! :punk:

Hi

Who did they lose against? Ireland are so good at rugby though? I dont watch it but my dad does and he being irish supports ireland!! :punk:

Wales....... Must say though, the Welsh are playing outstanding, but i was hoping that Ireland could smash them..... And O'Driscoll came off limping...... :emot-sad: EDIT: Arrrgh! It says that he's torn his hamstring and he wont be in the 6 nations until further notice!!!!!!! :tears:

:naughty: My brother bought me a little toy leprachaun back from Ireland last year which i named after Ronan O'Gara.............. :naughty::doh:

Wales....... Must say though, the Welsh are playing outstanding, but i was hoping that Ireland could smash them..... And O'Driscoll came off limping...... :emot-sad:

:naughty: My brother bought me a little toy leprachaun back from Ireland last year which i named after Ronan O'Gara.............. :naughty::doh:

Bloody Welsh :sneaky2: I'm kidding, I have nothing against them really!!

Awww...sweet, so what part of Ireland do your family come from? is it your dad or mum's side?

I am sure he will tour Ireland sometime! after all it is only a quick trip over the water, he would be lazy not to go to Ireland, plus if he does I have an excuse to visit Ireland again :wink2:

Thats so cool that you got on stage! Yeah I did get a band, I didnt meet him though cos everyone was crowding round him and I was doing the polite thing and standing back waiting for ppl to get their autograph and/or pic and walk away but they didnt! But to be honest I dont mind cos I got to chat to Saranayde and Cherisse and got a pic with them both and I had a fantastic time. Plus when he was doing his speech of thanks I was standing RIGHT in front of him and it was like heaven :wub2:

Yeah I prefer Ireland, everyone is so much nicer, the country is jus a lot more picturesque and the lifestyle seems to be a bit more calmer and slower then England, no to mention I bet Ireland is a lot cheaper than England! So, would u reccomend visiting where u live? I wanna do some travelling this summer and so far I have Czech republic, Vienna, possibly Belgium and poss Amsterdam (of course I have to save up the money but I will be working very hard so I can do all these) My dad goes over to Ireland a lot as his dad lives there and I occasionally go over with him but he tends to go on his own so am thinking of going over on my own in the summer so I can explore some different areas which I dont usually go to!!!

yeah, sure he really could swim over here if he wanted to!:naughty:

I'd love if he came here, it would save a lot of travelling.

yeah, the stage thing was amazing, and when he turned around and looked right at me:wub2: I'll never forget it!

yeah I heard about that, apparantly the whole thing was a bit of a disaster with all the people crowding around him, poor boy:wub2:

wow, you've a lot of cool travel plans this year! I'd love the thought of Amsterdam, fingers crossed.

cool, sure if your ever in Ireland, send a pm, and I'll go find you:bleh:

I wouldn't really recommend where I live exactly, as it is near the bog, and well there is very little to do,lol.

But the west is gorgeous! Co.Clare is really nice.

ah, it's cool that your like Ireland!I think places are nicer to people when there not too familiar with the everyday of it all. It's like a treat then.

Bloody Welsh :sneaky2: I'm kidding, I have nothing against them really!!

Awww...sweet, so what part of Ireland do your family come from? is it your dad or mum's side?

County Cork :bleh:

Its long and complicated, and sad because my dad moved to south africa as a kid, so the Irish side has died out - before that, as far as we trace it back its all Irish.

But i still have an Irish last name - McCluskey :bleh:

yeah, sure he really could swim over here if he wanted to!:naughty:

I'd love if he came here, it would save a lot of travelling.

yeah, the stage thing was amazing, and when he turned around and looked right at me:wub2: I'll never forget it!

yeah I heard about that, apparantly the whole thing was a bit of a disaster with all the people crowding around him, poor boy:wub2:

wow, you've a lot of cool travel plans this year! I'd love the thought of Amsterdam, fingers crossed.

cool, sure if your ever in Ireland, send a pm, and I'll go find you:bleh:

I wouldn't really recommend where I live exactly, as it is near the bog, and well there is very little to do,lol.

But the west is gorgeous! Co.Clare is really nice.

ah, it's cool that your like Ireland!I think places are nicer to people when there not too familiar with the everyday of it all. It's like a treat then.

Cool, yeah I will definitely do that if I manage to get to Ireland this summer! Yeah I love Ireland, would even consider living there for a bit maybe after uni! Do u like living in Ireland? I so hope we do organise this Amsterdam trip, would be amazing!! I have never been to Amsterdam but I have been told the venue is about the same size as Brixton and it is OUTSIDE!! how cool is that an outdoor gig with Mika, yes please! do u have any plans for summer? if u ever come over to England pm me and I will show you where i live!!

County Cork :bleh:

Its long and complicated, and sad because my dad moved to south africa as a kid, so the Irish side has died out - before that, as far as we trace it back its all Irish.

But i still have an Irish last name - McCluskey :bleh:

OMG that is definitely an irish name in fact, my granma's maiden name is McCluskey, how freaky is that??? There are quite a few McCluskey's in my family!! So where are u living now? still in south africa??

:bleh:

It takes a while to get into to be honest... Its more complicated than football to watch i think.... :bleh::punk: whatever floats your boat!!! :biggrin2:

ha, well me and sports know very little about each other...:naughty: I try to be interested, but I just can't be...:blink::naughty:

OMG that is definitely an irish name in fact, my granma's maiden name is McCluskey, how freaky is that??? There are quite a few McCluskey's in my family!! So where are u living now? still in south africa??

:naughty: That's so cool!

Nope, it's about to get more complicated... I was born in England, lived in Surrey. Or Hampshire. I dont know! you know Frimley?

But i still definately feel the Irish connection. I really do.