pinkunicorn123

:naughty: That's so cool!

Nope, it's about to get more complicated... I was born in England, in Surrey. Or Hampshire. I dont know! you know Frimley?

But i still definately feel the Irish connection. I really do.

Yeah definitely,I am living near there in Farnham at the moment!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, yeah I will definitely do that if I manage to get to Ireland this summer! Yeah I love Ireland, would even consider living there for a bit maybe after uni! Do u like living in Ireland? I so hope we do organise this Amsterdam trip, would be amazing!! I have never been to Amsterdam but I have been told the venue is about the same size as Brixton and it is OUTSIDE!! how cool is that an outdoor gig with Mika, yes please! do u have any plans for summer? if u ever come over to England pm me and I will show you where i live!!

OMG that is definitely an irish name in fact, my granma's maiden name is McCluskey, how freaky is that??? There are quite a few McCluskey's in my family!! So where are u living now? still in south africa??

yeah cool!!:thumb_yello: will do!

ah yeah I like living here, it's nice and calm like you said, well maybe thats just cos I'm in the country.:bleh:

I know it sounds great!! I'll let you know if all goes to plan, and we'll plan a meet up there or something.:D

yeah cool!!:thumb_yello: will do!

ah yeah I like living here, it's nice and calm like you said, well maybe thats just cos I'm in the country.:bleh:

I know it sounds great!! I'll let you know if all goes to plan, and we'll plan a meet up there or something.:D

Cool, would u mind if I stayed in the same place as you guys.I dont really like the idea of staying somewhere on my own in a country I have never been to!!!

:bleh: Quite close then! :punk:

People always used to find my surname funny when i was little........ :blink: I don't know why!!! And nobody can spell it either - i dont think its that hard!

Nah its easy but then again it is one of my family names so that could be why! So do u live in Frimley now then?

If u do that is so cool, I dont know any mfcers that live nearby!!

yeah he talks sooooo fast!!!lol, I can't keep up!!Whats he on about?!:naughty:

Dunno, random stuff, I have actually stopped listening now, he is so weird but especially on radio can only take him in small doses, its easier when he is on tv but when u can only hear him it gets so confusing :naughty:

Lol,Russell Brand is so funny, you gotta love him!!! :)

listening confusingly................:blink: Is it Russell talking?:naughty:

Ray Darcy's been busted! he's been copying all of Russell's material! :shocked:

he's a DJ on an Irish radio station Today FM, his show is very popular here, I'm shocked!!! :shocked:

he's a DJ on an Irish radio station Today FM, his show is very popular here, I'm shocked!!! :shocked:

ha ha thats so funny!! He copied Russell Brand's material?? lol!! well, he is funny. I mean naughty naughty Darcy, bad darcy!!:naughty:

Cool, would u mind if I stayed in the same place as you guys.I dont really like the idea of staying somewhere on my own in a country I have never been to!!!

yeah you can!!!:) sure, I've never been either, and I don't think she has either, so we'll look out for each other. yeah, wolfs_cry can't pay for us all though, so maybe ask her about it in a PM, I mentioned you to her, so she should know who you are:thumb_yello:

I have no info really yet though, will pm you when I do:thumb_yello:

yeah you can!!!:) sure, I've never been either, and I don't think she has either, so we'll look out for each other. yeah, wolfs_cry can't pay for us all though, so maybe ask her about it in a PM, I mentioned you to her, so she should know who you are:thumb_yello:

I have no info really yet though, will pm you when I do:thumb_yello:

ok thanks, I reall appreciate it! :wub2: I really really hope we can all go!! it wld be amazing, I cant stop saying it but it wld give us something to look forward to in the Summer and the best thing is it is Mika!! woo!! So as u r 17 do u go to college? work?

ha! really?!?! weird!! how'd he gat away with it!? And what sort of stuff was he copying?

ok thanks, I reall appreciate it! :wub2: I really really hope we can all go!! it wld be amazing, I cant stop saying it but it wld give us something to look forward to in the Summer and the best thing is it is Mika!! woo!! So as u r 17 do u go to college? work?

yeah, I'm afraid to get my hopes up yet, but I can't see why it won't work:)

yeah I'm finished school since the Summer, and am in a gap year sort of thing, waiting for college next year. So I'm in and out of work experience and such.

I have to re-do my maths exam in June this year, I hope this little trip doesn't get in the way of exam results...ah well, I'd say it'll be fine.:wink2:

ha ha thats so funny!! He copied Russell Brand's material?? lol!! well, he is funny. I mean naughty naughty Darcy, bad darcy!!:naughty:

I know! :roftl: and now Russell keeps saying stuff like "Ray Darcy wouldn't you love to have that part on your show" :P

ha! really?!?! weird!! how'd he gat away with it!? And what sort of stuff was he copying?

Yeah!! he hasn't got away with it he's been caught out now! :naughty: can you imagine he'll be listening to the show tonight thinking "ooooppss" :naughty:

He copied Matt's attempt to break the world record for eating bananas and then he copied Matt's item last week when he was talking about fingers and characteristics to do with finger length! :shocked: the cheek! how did he think he'd get away with it!!

yeah, I'm afraid to get my hopes up yet, but I can't see why it won't work:)

yeah I'm finished school since the Summer, and am in a gap year sort of thing, waiting for college next year. So I'm in and out of work experience and such.

I have to re-do my maths exam in June this year, I hope this little trip doesn't get in the way of exam results...ah well, I'd say it'll be fine.:wink2:

yeah, btw OMG i know your mate wolfs cry cos i took a pic of her taking a pic of me, and we chatted for a bit at the gig, how freaky is that?

I know! :roftl: and now Russell keeps saying stuff like "Ray Darcy wouldn't you love to have that part on your show" :P

Yeah!! he hasn't got away with it he's been caught out now! :naughty: can you imagine he'll be listening to the show tonight thinking "ooooppss" :naughty:

He copied Matt's attempt to break the world record for eating bananas and then he copied Matt's item last week when he was talking about fingers and characteristics to do with finger length! :shocked: the cheek! how did he think he'd get away with it!!

I don't know!!!!!!!It's mad that it even happened!!:shocked::bleh:

I wonder what he'll say to defend himself from this one:naughty:

yeah, btw OMG i know your mate wolfs cry cos i took a pic of her taking a pic of me, and we chatted for a bit at the gig, how freaky is that?

yeah she just said she knows you too!!:bleh: this is so cool!! We're gonna have a great time!:D

Isn't it just like one of those paddy englishman, paddy irishman paddy scottishman jokes!!!?!!??how weird!:naughty:

yeah she just said she knows you too!!:bleh: this is so cool!! We're gonna have a great time!:D

Isn't it just like one of those paddy englishman, paddy irishman paddy scottishman jokes!!!?!!??how weird!:naughty:

Yeah that is quite funny!! and englishwoman, irish woman and a scots woman in Amsterdam, who knows what will happen?? We are gonna have a fab time! btw, did you and me talk at the gig at all? jus trying to remember u properly! sorry, have u posted a pic of yourself anywhere?

Yeah that is quite funny!! and englishwoman, irish woman and a scots woman in Amsterdam, who knows what will happen?? We are gonna have a fab time! btw, did you and me talk at the gig at all? jus trying to remember u properly! sorry, have u posted a pic of yourself anywhere?

yeah, I don't like how those jokes always say men:sneaky2: ah well.

I think I might have said something about the battery on your camera!(I can't really remember):bleh: yeah cos when you were being the fanarazzi I asked about your battery,lol.

yeah, my myspace has a pic, it's not great, but it might jog your memeory...

yeah, I don't like how those jokes always say men:sneaky2: ah well.

I think I might have said something about the battery on your camera!(I can't really remember):bleh: yeah cos when you were being the fanarazzi I asked about your battery,lol.

yeah, my myspace has a pic, it's not great, but it might jog your memeory...

OMG i do remember now, I think u were saying that I would run out of battery before we got into gig but I said I had just bought new ones, wasnt that just before the ice men came along to deliver the ice? I am gonna look through photos see if i caught u in the background :wink2: