pinkunicorn123

good luck! there's one out for you there somewhere!:thumb_yello:

Niki, welcome! :flowers2:

are you gonna join us for our St. Patricks Day party right here on, well, St Patricks Day?! :roftl:

Sure! Lol. That sounds like a great idea :roftl:

What's the plan?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure! Lol. That sounds like a great idea :roftl:

What's the plan?

Plan? ummm.. I have lots planned! *shifty eyes* :fisch:

:roftl: no well we're just gonna gather as many people as we can here and celebrate the Irishness! :mf_lustslow: woooo partaay! :punk:

Plan? ummm.. I have lots planned! *shifty eyes* :fisch:

:roftl: no well we're just gonna gather as many people as we can here and celebrate the Irishness! :mf_lustslow: woooo partaay! :punk:

As long as I dont have to drink guiness, that's fine :roftl:

As long as I dont have to drink guiness, that's fine :roftl:

Don't worry nobody's gonna force you to drink anything dear :naughty:

ooouu we should have a party for yours, Niamh's (neeve) and my birthday too! :mf_lustslow: cos we all share the same one! waheyy!

I just love an excuse for a party really :naughty: we had a sexy party there like a week ago! :roftl:

Don't worry nobody's gonna force you to drink anything dear :naughty:

ooouu we should have a party for yours, Niamh's (neeve) and my birthday too! :mf_lustslow: cos we all share the same one! waheyy!

I just love an excuse for a party really :naughty: we had a sexy party there like a week ago! :roftl:

Mouahah sure, we'll organise sthg :mf_rosetinted:

A sexy party? Tell me more, you perv! :naughty:

Mouahah sure, we'll organise sthg :mf_rosetinted:

A sexy party? Tell me more, you perv! :naughty:

we'll have shamrocks and leprachauns and little girls with curly hair dancing around the place! :naughty: It'll be great! :punk:

haha! Hey it was Debbie's idea actually, not mine! :roftl:

oh you know, we just invited Russell along and a few from the Californian thread and it just sort of went from there... :fisch::roftl:

we'll have shamrocks and leprachauns and little girls with curly hair dancing around the place! :naughty: It'll be great! :punk:

haha! Hey it was Debbie's idea actually, not mine! :roftl:

oh you know, we just invited Russell along and a few from the Californian thread and it just sort of went from there... :fisch::roftl:

:naughty:

You really cant behave :mf_rosetinted:

Guinness!!! Errr, i don't know actually!! Leprechauns!!! I have a little toy one that's like my lucky charm......

My family celebrate St Patricks Day too.

Cool :punk:

Well we're having our own little party right here on the Irish thread that day so invite everyone! :mf_lustslow: (I'm not sure if I told you about it already :naughty: )

hey guys!

how is everyone?

i see u are talking about st patricks day party, surely all we need is lots of alcohol and green food colouring so we can turn our drinks green???

:punk: you got it! :naughty:

be sure to drop in here on the day anyway but bring your own Guinness :wink2::roftl:

I'm good now thanks, how are you??

Cool :punk:

Well we're having our own little party right here on the Irish thread that day so invite everyone! :mf_lustslow: (I'm not sure if I told you about it already :naughty: )

:punk: you got it!

be sure to drop in here on the day anyway but bring your own Guinness :wink2::roftl:

I'm good now thanks, how are you??

I will drop in on St Patrick's day but I will prob not have a guiness I will have a white wine spritzer with green food colouring and call it a paddy spritzer :wink2:

I am good thanks, not been up to much today but tomoz I have a lesson at uni then off to London to see Kate Nash, woo!! What u been up to?

Me Sarah?? I get confuseddd... theres lots of Sarahs on here

Yes you :naughty: You're the only Sarah in the Irish Thread anyway, as far as I know :blink::naughty:

I will drop in on St Patrick's day but I will prob not have a guiness I will have a white wine spritzer with green food colouring and call it a paddy spritzer

I am good thanks, not been up to much today but tomoz I have a lesson at uni then off to London to see Kate Nash, woo!! What u been up to?

haha! A Paddy Spritzer sounds good to me :thumb_yello: You better copyright that before someone steals the name! :shocked::naughty:

Oooh lovely! that'll be fun!

I haven't been up to anything exciting really lol, have too much work to do :thumbdown: can't wait til next weekend when I'll be free again though yay!

Yes you : You're the only Sarah in the Irish Thread anyway, as far as I know :blink:

haha! A Paddy Spritzer sounds good to me :thumb_yello: You better copyright that before someone steals the name! :shocked::naughty:

Oooh lovely! that'll be fun!

I haven't been up to anything exciting really lol, have too much work to do :thumbdown: can't wait til next weekend when I'll be free again though yay!

Lol, yeah Paddy Spritzer 2008©Kittie88 :naughty:

Yeah the weekends are good but I am lucky cos I get tues and wed off as well as I go to uni and get lots of free time!!!

St Patricks is March 17th isnt it?

Lol, yeah Paddy Spritzer 2008©Kittie88 :naughty:

Yeah the weekends are good but I am lucky cos I get tues and wed off as well as I go to uni and get lots of free time!!!

St Patricks is March 17th isnt it?

:shocked: You always have Tues and Wed off or you're just talking them off this week? :naughty:

Yep March 17th it is! wooo! :yay:

Don't worry nobody's gonna force you to drink anything dear

ooouu we should have a party for yours, Niamh's (neeve) and my birthday too! cos we all share the same one! waheyy!

Hey I never heard about this sexy party! :roftl: :roftl: I'm intrigues by the idea of havin a party through chatting in a forum..

"1...2...3!" *everyone drinks a shot*

"I'm so wasted"

"me too"

"ahndksnwjfdklfklfjsffvkdnvkjd" *falls off chair*

I will drop in on St Patrick's day but I will prob not have a guiness I will have a white wine spritzer with green food colouring and call it a paddy spritzer :wink2:

Yeah I hate guinness too!! ugh

Ooh have fun at the concert! Personally I don't like her music...but concerts are always good! When there are no paparazzi around of course :bleh::naughty:

Hey I never heard about this sexy party! :roftl: :roftl: I'm intrigues by the idea of havin a party through chatting in a forum..

"I'm so wasted"

"me too"

:lmfao::lmao: hahaha! :naughty:

nah it wasn't that exciting :naughty:

It started here! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7650&page=23

:roftl: :roftl: love it! I particularly like the pic of Mika's sexyback... *saves to computer* hehehe

:naughty: we should have parties more often! though we'll save ourselves for the moment for St. Paddy's Day :naughty:

OMG! I'm not sure if you've heard but there's a huge storm forecast here for tonight, meant to be the worst storm ever to hit Ireland! :shocked: and it's so wet and windy here right now, I can usually never hear the wind or rain in my apartment but it is so loud right now... :eek:

:shocked: You always have Tues and Wed off or you're just talking them off this week?

Yep March 17th it is! wooo! :yay:

I always have tues and wed off, its great!!! Woo, roll on the 17th!!!

Hey I never heard about this sexy party! : I'm intrigues by the idea of havin a party through chatting in a forum..

"I'm so wasted"

"me too"

Yeah I hate guinness too!! ugh

Ooh have fun at the concert! Personally I don't like her music...but concerts are always good! When there are no paparazzi around of course :bleh::naughty:

You love paparazzi really :bleh: yeah I love concerts, I have been to 5 in the space of about a month, its great!!! :wub2: