pinkunicorn123

:naughty: we should have parties more often! though we'll save ourselves for the moment for St. Paddy's Day :naughty:

OMG! I'm not sure if you've heard but there's a huge storm forecast here for tonight, meant to be the worst storm ever to hit Ireland! :shocked: and it's so wet and windy here right now, I can usually never hear the wind or rain in my apartment but it is so loud right now... :eek:

ooooh no way!!!! awwwwwh snuggle up in your quilt!! awh I hope it;s not really bad!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You love paparazzi really :bleh: yeah I love concerts, I have been to 5 in the space of about a month, its great!!! :wub2:

nice!! I'm seriously thinking about going to this Amsterdam one.... and then the Madrid one.. and I just heard about a festival in Madrid on july 4 , with Shakira and Amy Winehouse! ooh and I'm goin to see Backstreet Boys in Belfast in May, and possibly in Lisbon too..... BSB were my obsession for 12 yrs, until I found Mika!!!!! He's a very special guy to be able to replace that!!

nice!! I'm seriously thinking about going to this Amsterdam one.... and then the Madrid one.. and I just heard about a festival in Madrid on july 4 , with Shakira and Amy Winehouse! ooh and I'm goin to see Backstreet Boys in Belfast in May, and possibly in Lisbon too..... BSB were my obsession for 12 yrs, until I found Mika!!!!! He's a very special guy to be able to replace that!!

You HAVE to come to the Amsterdam gig with us!! It wld be so fun! wow, is Mika playing at the festival with Amy Winehouse and Shakira???

I always have tues and wed off, its great!!! Woo, roll on the 17th!!!

:shocked: Luckyyyy! :wink2:

ooooh no way!!!! awwwwwh snuggle up in your quilt!! awh I hope it;s not really bad!

I hope so too, I don't want there to be any damage done or anything :no:

Aaaw that sounds so tempting right now :blush-anim-cl: I think I'll go and snuggle up with Russell ('s podcast) for the night :naughty: :naughty:

You HAVE to come to the Amsterdam gig with us!! It wld be so fun! wow, is Mika playing at the festival with Amy Winehouse and Shakira???

No that's a separate one... he's in a line-up with, get this: babyshambles and My bloody valentine... and other emo ones I can't rem.... random!!

hope so too, I don't want there to be any damage done or anything :no:

Aaaw that sounds so tempting right now :blush-anim-cl: I think I'll go and snuggle up with Russell ('s podcast) for the night :naughty: :naughty:

hahahahaha

No that's a separate one... he's in a line-up with, get this: babyshambles and My bloody valentine... and other emmo ones I can't rem.... random!!

hahahahaha

What is Mika doing with emo bands? He should be in the line up with Amy Winehouse and Shakira, I would so go over if he was, but for Babyshambles and My Bloody Valentine...maybe not!!!

You are definitely coming to Amsterdam it will be a laugh, plus then u can join us in accomodation so then we can look at 4 bed dorms at hostels...what do u think???:wink2::wub2:

What is Mika doing with emo bands? He should be in the line up with Amy Winehouse and Shakira, I would so go over if he was, but for Babyshambles and My Bloody Valentine...maybe not!!!

You are definitely coming to Amsterdam it will be a laugh, plus then u can join us in accomodation so then we can look at 4 bed dorms at hostels...what do u think???:wink2::wub2:

I saw Babyshambles last year! :D it was at the same festival that I saw Mika too... they were good!! :thumb_yello:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah don't tempt me... actually do :naughty: seriously i think I might go... have ye got yer tix yet?

i have a friend here, she's Scottish, but in Madrid too, but she also speaks german (like me) and she has started learning bits of Dutch so I told her and she's interested too, hahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah don't tempt me... actually do :naughty: seriously i think I might go... have ye got yer tix yet?

i have a friend here, she's Scottish, but in Madrid too, but she also speaks german (like me) and she has started learning bits of Dutch so I told her and she's interested too, hahahaha

You know you want to come, just think yesterday it was exactly 4 months until the gig!! I havent got my ticket yet but u gotta come, wouldnt be the same without my victim I mean model :wink2::punk: Come on come on come on come on come on come on........need I go on???

Imagine MIKA IN LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS, how amazing is that??? u cant resist I know u cant!!! :bleh:

awh thanks for askin.... unfortunately it was another loser :thumbdown: I'm so sick of this!! I'm goin to see another one 2mro after work :sweatdrop:

awwww...dont worry there is one out there for u, jus keep looking and stay positive :wub2:

You know you want to come, just think yesterday it was exactly 4 months until the gig!! I havent got my ticket yet but u gotta come, wouldnt be the same without my victim I mean model :wink2::punk: Come on come on come on come on come on come on........need I go on???

Imagine MIKA IN LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS, how amazing is that??? u cant resist I know u cant!!!

STOP!!!!! yeah ok you got me,......I HAVE TO GO!!! hahahaha

that's not a confirmation...just a "I'll-definitely-try".... seriously :wink2:

Look at that jolly and cheerful leprechaun.

leprechaun_1.JPG

that is disturbing.....:roftl::thumb_yello:

awwww...dont worry there is one out there for u, jus keep looking and stay positive :wub2:

thank u

oh were they at Oxegen too? I don't really know their music but I don't think I'd like it..

They were indeed! Their music isn't bad but as much as people slag him off I'm a fan of Pete Doherty, from his days in The Libertines. I'm an avid Libertines fans so... :thumb_yello:

Look at that jolly and cheerful leprechaun.

leprechaun_1.JPG

:blink:

It's an emo leprachaun! :lmao:

"Disturbingly hot" you mean, I hope. :naughty: That buddy didn't walk in this thread to be laughed at! He is just going through a tough period.

:blink:

It's an emo leprachaun! :lmao:

..jeez.....I just have to take your word on it, cause you must know better than me about leprechauns.:naughty:

"Disturbingly hot" you mean, I hope. :naughty: That buddy didn't walk in this thread to be laughed at! He is just going through a tough period.

..jeez.....I just have to take your word on it, cause you must know better than me about leprechauns.:naughty:

:roftl:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend him. Does he have a name? Normally they're called Larry...but I imagine if they're all called that it could get a bit confusing

You're right. What that young fella needs is a good hug *sends cyber hug* :naughty:

Oh yes, emo leprachauns, it's the new trend here in Ireland. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

STOP!!!!! yeah ok you got me,......I HAVE TO GO!!! hahahaha

that's not a confirmation...just a "I'll-definitely-try".... seriously :wink2:

thank u

Hmmm....its a "I'll-definitely-try" I think I can help to up that about!! COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!

(i WILL pm you as well :wink2:)

Hmmm....its a "I'll-definitely-try" I think I can help to up that about!! COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!

(i WILL pm you as well :wink2:)

oh dear.........what have I let myself in for, hahaha

:roftl:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend him. Does he have a name? Normally they're called Larry...but I imagine if they're all called that it could get a bit confusing

Larry? Come on now! Does he look like your average leprechaun??

He's name is Toby and he would like to find himself a lovely young girl. :naughty: From this thread. Count me out though. :naughty:

You're right. What that young fella needs is a good hug *sends cyber hug*

Oh yes, emo leprachauns, it's the new trend here in Ireland. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

*receives hug* :mf_rosetinted:

Now that was more than he was hoping for. :das:

oh dear.........what have I let myself in for, hahaha

Hee hee,if only u knew!!! :naughty: I am kidding, you have let urself in for a great time if u come to Amsterdam with us!!! :wink2:

btw, I let someone use my account to send u a message, did u get it???:wink2:

He's name is Toby and he would like to find himself a lovely young girl. :naughty: From this thread. Count me out though. :naughty:

LOVE it!! :naughty:

KITTIE 88!!!! YOU ARE A PSYCHO!!! that is the best PM I've ever received omg that is hilarious.... can I post it for ev1 here? plzzzz

He's name is Toby and he would like to find himself a lovely young girl. From this thread. Count me out though. :naughty:

Oh is that right?! why are we to count you out though? been there already have you? :shocked: you perv! :roftl:

ooh well there's plenty more where that came from :das::naughty: