pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:D yeah, I'm good! I'm very happy, cos I was due to babysit tonight, but she canceled at the last minute! so :yay:

how's your day been?

That's cool! Yeah my day has been ok, not been up to much, but tomoz night I am going to London to watch Kate Nash at the Hammersmith Apollo, which wil be so weird as exactly 2 weeks before tomoz I saw Mika at the same venue, ah the memories!!

How was ur day??

Btw.....Hi Jess, havent spoken to u for ages! how are u? are u gonna come to the st patricks day party here! its a bring your own alcohol event :naughty:

:lmao: It's from a commercial!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Berries+and+Cream&search_type=

Is Mika popular in Ireland?

Is he played much, or is he more or less your little secret?

:lmao: ha!!! I like it!!!:D so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:

He is popular here! Thats why I don't get why there isn't much of us here. I know loads of people who like Mika, but known registered here:thumbdown:

He's always on the radio!! I heard him five times in one day once!!:shocked: bbut he only played here once...for a festival....:tears:

That's cool! Yeah my day has been ok, not been up to much, but tomoz night I am going to London to watch Kate Nash at the Hammersmith Apollo, which wil be so weird as exactly 2 weeks before tomoz I saw Mika at the same venue, ah the memories!!

How was ur day??

Btw.....Hi Jess, havent spoken to u for ages! how are u? are u gonna come to the st patricks day party here! its a bring your own alcohol event :naughty:

oh cool!! I love Kate Nash! went to see her in Dublin a few months ago. She's great live, did you see her live before?

I didn't do much really, just an ordinary boring Sunday. I had a dream about us meeting Mika in Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

How was ur day??

Gee, it's been two weeks already? :shocked:

And I've been pretty good, thanks!

I know, it's been a while. :tears: haha Hope you've been well!

Ooh, I'll so be there! I'm not a drinker, so I'll just have some ginger ale or something.:naughty:

ha!!! I like it!!! so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:

He is popular here! Thats why I don't get why there isn't much of us here. I know loads of people who like Mika, but known registered here

He's always on the radio!! I heard him five times in one day once!but he only played here once...for a festival....

:roftl: I know!!

Really? That is strange then!

That's right..the Oxygen Festival, right?

Were you able to go?

Psh, I've never heard him on the radio.:thumbdown:

Hey Sheree! (Gosh I love your name). haha

I'm so here.

What sort of Irish festivities are you planning?

Aaaw, thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

haha well, we haven't really got anything planned :naughty: but it'll be great! :bleh: we'll have shamrocks and leprachauns and little Irish girls with curly hair dancing all over the place! :roftl:

aww, how lonely was it for you being one of the very few Irish fans? It must have been really weird!

haha I was kinda weird alright, It made me feel really Irish :boxed: lol!

But it's lovely now you guys are here :blush-anim-cl: and I love having the Irish thread all active and stuff, big difference from before when there was like no Irishness on the forum :blink: ...woo! lol

:lmao: It's from a commercial!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Berries+and+Cream&search_type=

Is Mika popular in Ireland?

Is he played much, or is he more or less your little secret?

Mika is really popular here! that's the weird thing about it! :blink:

He's always on the radio, and they always seem to play him in clothes shops and such lol! So it's hard to tell why there is such little Irish turnout on the forum... :boxed: maybe it's just cos we have such a small population :blink: maybe if we actually did the numbers and ratios, we might have the same proportion of fans to country as all the other countries do.. :blink: ... or maybe I'm thinking about this way too much :roftl:

oh cool!! I love Kate Nash! went to see her in Dublin a few months ago. She's great live, did you see her live before?

I didn't do much really, just an ordinary boring Sunday. I had a dream about us meeting Mika in Amsterdam!!:

No, I have never seen her live before but I am also seeing her at the Isle of Wight festival so that'll be good!!! Wow, I wanna have a dream about us meeting Mika in Amsterdam now! Me and Wolfs cry have been chatting loads about it looking into places to stay, we are jus trying to find the closest one so we will keep in touch about plans!!! omg I really hope we do go, it will be amazin! Niamh might be coming as well!

Gee, it's been two weeks already?

And I've been pretty good, thanks!

I know, it's been a while. :tears: haha Hope you've been well!

Ooh, I'll so be there! I'm not a drinker, so I'll just have some ginger ale or something.:naughty:

:roftl: I know!!

Really? That is strange then!

That's right..the Oxygen Festival, right?

Were you able to go?

Psh, I've never heard him on the radio.:thumbdown:

Yeah I know I couldnt believe it when I realised it has been two weeks, its crazy! I remember everything so clearly still! :) Yeah I have been good thanks, luckily I didnt suffer PMD as bad as I did in November so am surviving!!! Yay, glad to hear u will be there for 17th, it will be lots of fun!! :wink2: My drink is a paddy spritzer (white wine spritzer with green food colouring) and yes its been copyrighted so nobody can steal my idea :bleh:

Aaaw, thank you!

haha well, we haven't really got anything planned :naughty: but it'll be great! we'll have shamrocks and leprachauns and little Irish girls with curly hair dancing all over the place!

Do you have any idea how much I want red curly hair?! Haha! I was just talking about this with my sister the other day. And green eyes!!

But yea, this party is gonna be a blast!:punk:

Mika is really popular here! that's the weird thing about it!

He's always on the radio, and they always seem to play him in clothes shops and such lol! So it's hard to tell why there is such little Irish turnout on the forum... maybe it's just cos we have such a small population maybe if we actually did the numbers and ratios, we might have the same proportion of fans to country as all the other countries do. ... or maybe I'm thinking about this way too much

That's really weird..you know, if someone counted the number of members/fans from individual states here in the US, it would be the same thing.

Only where I live I never hear him.:blink:

Maybe I just have bad luck because my mom heard Relax in a store here, and my friend heard another Mika song in a different clothes store here. *shrug*

Yeah I know I couldnt believe it when I realised it has been two weeks, its crazy! I remember everything so clearly still! Yeah I have been good thanks, luckily I didnt suffer PMD as bad as I did in November so am surviving!!! Yay, glad to hear u will be there for 17th, it will be lots of fun!! My drink is a paddy spritzer (white wine spritzer with green food colouring) and yes its been copyrighted so nobody can steal my idea :bleh:

That's good. :) I don't think mine was as bad this time around, either. I think I missed the fans I met more than Mika. :naughty:

Ooh, I've heard of something like that before! haha

Sounds nice.:wink2:

Do you have any idea how much I want red curly hair?! Haha! I was just talking about this with my sister the other day. And green eyes!!

That's really weird..you know, if someone counted the number of members/fans from individual states here in the US, it would be the same thing.

Maybe I just have bad luck because my mom heard Relax in a store here, and my friend heard another Mika song in a different clothes store here. *shrug*

hahaha :roftl: What colour hair do you have? You'd actually rarely see anyone with red and curly hair here :naughty: oooh I do know this one guy though, whose hair is both red and curly, he had it reeaaally long for ages, it was so funny :roftl:

I swear I remember being in town one day an in every single shop I went into Mika was played at some time!:shocked: I thought it was amazing lol!

haha I was kinda weird alright, It made me feel really Irish :boxed: lol!

But it's lovely now you guys are here :blush-anim-cl: and I love having the Irish thread all active and stuff, big difference from before when there was like no Irishness on the forum :blink: ...woo! lol

aw, well we're here now, you must have been like "its about time!":naughty:

I'm looking forward to our little party now! We'll post little shamrocks...what music shall we play?

aw, you want red curly hair? sure buy a wig!:naughty: I have a very typical Irish friends with really dark red hair and green eyes, her isn't that curly, but she does look like sahe should do riverdance or something:naughty:

It is very weird that Mika isn't on the radio there much, I don't get that!

doesn't the world realise that we NEED Mika!!!:naughty:

No, I have never seen her live before but I am also seeing her at the Isle of Wight festival so that'll be good!!! Wow, I wanna have a dream about us meeting Mika in Amsterdam now! Me and Wolfs cry have been chatting loads about it looking into places to stay, we are jus trying to find the closest one so we will keep in touch about plans!!! omg I really hope we do go, it will be amazin! Niamh might be coming as well!

oh, well I'm sure you'll like her! She's really fun with the crowd, she put on a fans bra, it was funny!:naughty:

yeah, I'm chatting to her to, we'll have alaugh let loose in Amsterdam! :naughty:

yeah Neeve should go if she wants to!

hahaha What colour hair do you have? You'd actually rarely see anyone with red and curly hair here oooh I do know this one guy though, whose hair is both red and curly, he had it reeaaally long for ages, it was so funny

I swear I remember being in town one day an in every single shop I went into Mika was played at some time!:shocked: I thought it was amazing lol!

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. haha

Well, I'd be fine as long as I have red hair.:naughty: And the green eyes!

I had this substitute for my History class one day who had red curly hair. He really looked like a leprachaun. Was short and everything! He was really cool.

I'm looking forward to our little party now! We'll post little shamrocks...what music shall we play?

I say we post in green in every thread all day.:punk: We'll start a trend. haha

aw, you want red curly hair? sure buy a wig!: I have a very typical Irish friends with really dark red hair and green eyes, her isn't that curly, but she does look like sahe should do riverdance or something

It is very weird that Mika isn't on the radio there much, I don't get that!

doesn't the world realise that we NEED Mika!!!

I actually do have a red curly headed wig! :lol3: Forgot about that. But the hair is ridiculously large!

I know, me either! Someone from Florida told me that they tried to request Mika and they flat out said no.:blink:

I had this substitute for my History class one day who had red curly hair. He really looked like a leprachaun. Was short and everything! He was really cool.

hahaha! "he really looked like a leprachaun" :lmao: how nice! :bleh:

OMG! that's such a good idea! we all have to do that!! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

lol, a real life leprechaun!!!:roftl:

great idea!!! we should definitly do that!!!:punk:

I actually do have a red curly headed wig! Forgot about that. But the hair is ridiculously large!

that sounds like a fun wig!!! I want a short pink hair wig, I don't know why, just want one:naughty:

I know, me either! Someone from Florida told me that they tried to request Mika and they flat out said no.:blink:

What?!? really? Why would they do that????so weird! I didn't know it was that bad:shocked: