pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, ok I promised myself I'd go to sleep tonight:naughty:

Its now 1:15 and I'm not gone yet...but since no one seems to be up, I think its a good thing, cos no one will make me laugh tonight...although I am once again in a giddy mood!!

ok, night night..................................

Hey Niamh! (I think I finally learned how to spell your name.LOL Forgive me if it's wrong!)

Oh yes, love my fellow Irish MFCers. :thumb_yello:

You girls are insnae! haha

Oh yea, and congratulations on your 700th post! You're getting near 1000!:shocked:

(I bet they're both catching up on their sleep, so they can't be with you to celebrate right now.:naughty:

lol true..... we keep missing each other these days!!!

And yes, you spelt my name right :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Debbie, Kittie88, any news on the Amsterdam gig? A guy I work with here (he's from the US) said he's interested in coming too! I'll get a crowd going yet....hahahaha

Heyy all! How's everyone doing? :D

Haha Niamh congrats on your 700th post! :punk: We're both addicts to have reached those number so quickly!! :bleh: How's madrid? Have you found a plat yet? Hope you're having fun!

Ahhh Amsterdam :wub2: I've never been there actually.

Heyy all! How's everyone doing? :D

Haha Niamh congrats on your 700th post! :punk: We're both addicts to have reached those number so quickly!! :bleh: How's madrid? Have you found a plat yet? Hope you're having fun!

Ahhh Amsterdam :wub2: I've never been there actually.

helloooo! I believe I'm the only Irisher (hahaha) online now.. Yeah you're doing pretty amazingly with posts.....wow!!!

Madrid is good, it's tiring workin with kids though! YES I found a flat yday, moving tomorrow, wohoo!!!

How are things with you??

yeah i'm seriously thinkin I'll go to amsterdam!! eeeee!

lol true..... we keep missing each other these days!!!

And yes, you spelt my name right :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Debbie, Kittie88, any news on the Amsterdam gig? A guy I work with here (he's from the US) said he's interested in coming too! I'll get a crowd going yet....hahahaha

ah, cool! you keep finding people!!:naughty:

We'll probably have a huge group by July:naughty:

two hotels full or something:bleh: :naughty:

ah, cool! you keep finding people!!:naughty:

heeeeeeeeeeeeey! :wink2: hahahaha sounds good.... how cool would it be if all the MFCers were stayin in the same hotel :naughty:

Have you got tix yet? Is Yvonne going too?

helloooo! I believe I'm the only Irisher (hahaha) online now.. Yeah you're doing pretty amazingly with posts.....wow!!!

Madrid is good, it's tiring workin with kids though! YES I found a flat yday, moving tomorrow, wohoo!!!

How are things with you??

yeah i'm seriously thinkin I'll go to amsterdam!! eeeee!

lol it's quite sad:mf_rosetinted:

reaally i thought kids were fun! but i understand they might be a bit noisey and hyperactive sometimes. aw goodluck!

wow that's great:thumb_yello: i happy/relieved for you! it must've been very tiring as well.

everything's fine, except for the fact that i'm really hating school.. but oh well :sweatdrop:

wow that's great! i'd love to go but i'm not sure i can.. i hope i find out before tickets are sold out tho!

ah, cool! you keep finding people!!

haha that would be really cool! MFCers ARE a bit mad. just slightly.:cool:

heeeeeeeeeeeeey! :wink2: hahahaha sounds good.... how cool would it be if all the MFCers were stayin in the same hotel :naughty:

Have you got tix yet? Is Yvonne going too?

I'm not sure!!:shocked: I should know that!:naughty: I think wolfs_cry bought 2.

How about you did you get tix, are you definite??

How mad is this going to be!!:lmao:

oh no Yvonne's not going, my parents think she's too young.

:shocked: this IS happening!!!!!!:D

reaally i thought kids were fun! but i understand they might be a bit noisey and hyperactive sometimes. aw goodluck!

wow that's great:thumb_yello: i happy/relieved for you! it must've been very tiring as well.

everything's fine, except for the fact that i'm really hating school.. but oh well :sweatdrop:

wow that's great! i'd love to go but i'm not sure i can.. i hope i find out before tickets are sold out tho!

Awwwwwh I hope it's not too bad....... don't stress, that never helps!!!! :huglove:

haha that would be really cool! MFCers ARE a bit mad. just slightly.:cool:

Oh are you coming??? It'd be fun:D

yeah, MFCers are crazy, but we can all be crazy together:roftl:

Awwwwwh I hope it's not too bad....... don't stress, that never helps!!!!

aww thanks:blush-anim-cl: ! i'm trying my best not to :D

Oh are you coming??? It'd be fun

yeah, MFCers are crazy, but we can all be crazy together:roftl:

I'm tryign but i'm not too sure!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

haha i noee that's the best part:punk: :roftl:

aww thanks ! i'm trying my best not t

I'm tryign but i'm not too sure!

haha i noee that's the best part:punk:

Yeah try and come!!!! It'll be fab!!!

Good, I'm glad you're not stressing... deep breaths!

I'm not sure!!:shocked: I should know that!:naughty: I think wolfs_cry bought 2.

How about you did you get tix, are you definite??

How mad is this going to be!!

oh no Yvonne's not going, my parents think she's too young.

:shocked: this IS happening!!!!!!:D

hahahaha you're extra mad tonight :naughty:

No I'm not definite.... but I seriously think I'll go.. I've a few issues, I dunno where I'll be then so I dunno where I'll be flying from, but I guess I can sort that out later. Also, the two friends who said they might go probably won't decide for a while... and I know it's a big venue but I'd like to get my ticket soon, so I've to decide whether I should get one or three.....

Yeah try and come!!!! It'll be fab!!!

Good, I'm glad you're not stressing... deep breaths!

hahahaha you're extra mad tonight :naughty:

No I'm not definite.... but I seriously think I'll go.. I've a few issues, I dunno where I'll be then so I dunno where I'll be flying from, but I guess I can sort that out later. Also, the two friends who said they might go probably won't decide for a while... and I know it's a big venue but I'd like to get my ticket soon, so I've to decide whether I should get one or three.....

ha! am I any more mad than usual? I hadn't noticed:bleh: :naughty:

yeah, I wouldnt worry about some things yet..I mean I was very late to even decide to go to Brixton, and that turned out fine. So you still have a lot of time:wink2:

oh yeah, thats a dilema....well are you postive that your friends are going?? If you get three you'd be safer in case you gather other people to go...but then if you got one, at least your gaurenteed your going...I dunno...I'm not very good at these things...(decisions I think they're called):naughty:

ha! am I any more mad than usual? I hadn't noticed:bleh: :naughty:

yeah, I wouldnt worry about some things yet..I mean I was very late to even decide to go to Brixton, and that turned out fine. So you still have a lot of time:wink2:

oh yeah, thats a dilema....well are you postive that your friends are going?? If you get three you'd be safer in case you gather other people to go...but then if you got one, at least your gaurenteed your going...I dunno...I'm not very good at these things...(decisions I think they're called):naughty:

lol...no that's the problem, they don't know...one of them, it depends on work and she won't know that for a few weeks....which makes me think I should just book my own... cos I don't wana spend my own money buyin 3 if she's not gonna come.... tho maybe I could re-sell it afterwards.....

Aaaah I dunno... i guess if I buy one or maybe 2 (the American guy, he sounds really interested but I only know him for like a week so I don't wana put pressure on him!)...it might still be easy to buy one in a few weeks' time.... it's not gonna sell out that fast cos it's a big venue...

lol...no that's the problem, they don't know...one of them, it depends on work and she won't know that for a few weeks....which makes me think I should just book my own... cos I don't wana spend my own money buyin 3 if she's not gonna come.... tho maybe I could re-sell it afterwards.....

Aaaah I dunno... i guess if I buy one or maybe 2 (the American guy, he sounds really interested but I only know him for like a week so I don't wana put pressure on him!)...it might still be easy to buy one in a few weeks' time.... it's not gonna sell out that fast cos it's a big venue...

yeah, honestly, I think you should buy yours now, then in a week make your friends decide!:naughty: well in a nice way...

If you have yours you'll be a lot more comfortable:wink2:

oh yeah...........you could re-sell them after if you do buy them....argh!! so confusing!!

sleep on it:wink2: you might wake up with a brain wave or something!:naughty:

if the venue is anyhting like Brixton's you'll be grand...sure I got tix for that only a little over a month before the gig!:shocked: