pinkunicorn123

yeah, honestly, I think you should buy yours now, then in a week make your friends decide!:naughty: well in a nice way...

If you have yours you'll be a lot more comfortable:wink2:

oh yeah...........you could re-sell them after if you do buy them....argh!! so confusing!!

sleep on it:wink2: you might wake up with a brain wave or something!:naughty:

if the venue is anyhting like Brixton's you'll be grand...sure I got tix for that only a little over a month before the gig!:shocked:

yeah me too..... still, I'm tempted to get mine soon.... ah we'll see...like you said, I'll sleep on it :wink2:

tty tomorrow!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI THERE!!!!! I'M PAULINA AND I'M FROM COLOMBIA !!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO SALUTE EVERYBODY HERE , GOOD MORNING OR GOOD NIGHT GIRLS ?

Thank you Paulina! :naughty: welcome to the thread! make sure you stop by on St. Patricks day too (March 17th :naughty:)

It's night time right now but it will be morning in literally one minute! :naughty:

:roftl:

He certainly helped whoever the hell he was :naughty:

Thank you Debbie :huglove::blush-anim-cl:

How are you??

yeah, he is handsome that man...don't know who he is though:naughty:

I'm good, feeling a bit guilty just because I'm online and my Mam and my sister are watching telly, being all familyish and I'm here online...AGAIN,lol

but other than that, I'm good:thumb_yello:

Thank you Paulina! :naughty: welcome to the thread! make sure you stop by on St. Patricks day too (March 17th :naughty:)

It's night time right now but it will be morning in literally one minute! :naughty:

THANKS SHAZA!!!!!!!! OHHHHH IS SO LATE IN IRELAND! HERE IT'S EXACTLY 19:10 HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, he is handsome that man...don't know who he is though

I'm good, feeling a bit guilty just because I'm online and my Mam and my sister are watching telly, being all familyish and I'm here online...AGAIN,lol

but other than that, I'm good

Wow Debbie, that's skill pulling such a stunning randomer in from the street :naughty: I'm keeping this one though, I think I'll put him in my avatar pic, I like this one. :naughty::blink:

I REALLY shouldn't be here, but alas, I am :mf_rosetinted:

actually who's to say I shouldn't be here I have no idea what's going on in the world right now :blink:

THANKS SHAZA!!!!!!!! OHHHHH IS SO LATE IN IRELAND! HERE IT'S EXACTLY 19:10 HAHAHAHAHAHA

haha, you think this is late? :naughty:

we've done way worse than this :roftl:

Wow Debbie, that's skill pulling such a stunning randomer in from the street I'm keeping this one though, I think I'll put him in my avatar pic, I like this one.

I REALLY shouldn't be here, but alas, I am

actually who's to say I shouldn't be here I have no idea what's going on in the world right now :blink:

haha, you think this is late? :naughty:

we've done way worse than this :roftl:

I really LOVE your new avatar!!!!!:D great pic!

I know, we will NOT stay for long...it is very dangerous leaving us here together...anything could happen:naughty:

I really LOVE your new avatar!!!!!:D great pic!

I know, we will NOT stay for long...it is very dangerous leaving us here together...anything could happen:naughty:

aw do you really?! aaaw thanks! :D:blush-anim-cl:

haha! :roftl: I know anything could happen, and sometimes things do happen.. :blink::naughty:

aw do you really?! aaaw thanks! :D:blush-anim-cl:

haha! :roftl: I know anything could happen, and sometimes things do happen.. :blink::naughty:

yeah, i do, he looks really normal in it or something.

yes...sometimes they do..........uhoh...we're still here!:shocked:

:naughty: don't worry, someone will get rid of us eventually...I hope

yeah, i do, he looks really normal in it or something.

yes...sometimes they do..........uhoh...we're still here!:shocked:

:naughty: don't worry, someone will get rid of us eventually...I hope

normal? :roftl: as opposed to..? :roftl:

haha! :naughty: yeah I'm sure someone will kick us out in the end cos we're drooling too much or something :roftl:

woaah, very loud wind atm.. :shocked: *woosh*

normal? :roftl: as opposed to..? :roftl:

haha! :naughty: yeah I'm sure someone will kick us out in the end cos we're drooling too much or something :roftl:

woaah, very loud wind atm.. :shocked: *woosh*

ha, no I don't mean he wasn't normal before!!lol it just looks like a nice candidy type of natural photo, you know what I mean?lol

:lmao: yeah we do drool a lot!!:lmfao: I won't forget that laugh!

yeah isn't it?! I think the basketball net outside just fell down!

ha, no I don't mean he wasn't normal before!!lol it just looks like a nice candidy type of natural photo, you know what I mean?lol

yeah we do drool a lot!! I won't forget that laugh!

yeah isn't it?! I think the basketball net outside just fell down!

aaw I know what you mean lol!it makes me fall in love even more every time I see it :wub2:

speaking of the devil he is looking rather fabulous lately now he's over in Merriki (what he likes to call America :naughty: ) he has a lovely tan from his holiday in Antigua, it really suits him, I'll fetch a pic :naughty:

:roftl: We were drooling so much I'm suprised my laptop didn't start sparking and stuff or anything :boxed:

:shocked:

Poor Mr. Basketball net :rip_1:

aaw I know what you mean lol!it makes me fall in love even more every time I see it

speaking of the devil he is looking rather fabulous lately now he's over in Merriki (what he likes to call America ) he has a lovely tan from his holiday in Antigua, it really suits him, I'll fetch a pic

We were drooling so much I'm suprised my laptop didn't start sparking and stuff or anything :boxed:

:shocked:

Poor Mr. Basketball net :rip_1:

awww, it must be love, love, love, love I'm sure that is a song?!:naughty:

Merrki! lol ooh, I'd like to see a tanned Russell!

yeah! Its just luck that there was no sparks, we better be careful with our drools:lmao:

ha, I'm not overly friendly with old basketball net man, he was only a Summer friend....we went our seperate ways...:tears::bleh: