pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, it must be love, love, love, love I'm sure that is a song?!

Merrki! lol ooh, I'd like to see a tanned Russell!

yeah! Its just luck that there was no sparks, we better be careful with our drools

ha, I'm not overly friendly with old basketball net man, he was only a Summer friend....we went our seperate ways...

I LOVE that song! :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DnTmRKuMqqs

aaaw that song's made me all smiley now :D

*drooool* ooops sorry what were you saying?

It just happens for no reason anymore :naughty:

A holiday romance eh? :naughty: and now he's all outside on the ground in the rain and wind.. must've been a rough breakup :roftl:

Oh wow, he is vrey bronze in that! who is the lucky girl?!?!

Isn't it lovely on him! she's a girl off his fansite, lucky! :bleh:

I love his jacket, it looks so strokable :naughty:

I LOVE that song! :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DnTmRKuMqqs

aaaw that song's made me all smiley now

*drooool* ooops sorry what were you saying?

It just happens for no reason anymore

A holiday romance eh? and now he's all outside on the ground in the rain and wind.. must've been a rough breakup

Isn't it lovely on him! she's a girl off his fansite, lucky!

I love his jacket, it looks so strokable :naughty:

yey!!! Thats it! I love that song too! altogether...AWWW!!!:naughty:

uhoh, drool.gif...better stop spilling

yeah it was tough...he just wasn't for me...:tears::naughty:

oh she is lucky!!:D

yey!!! Thats it! I love that song too! altogether...AWWW!!!

uhoh, better stop spilling

yeah it was tough...he just wasn't for me...

oh she is lucky!!

I think that song is always gonna remind me of Russell now :naughty:

drool.gif

:roftl: never gets old!

I brushed my teeth earlier and now I'm eating a lemon flavoured ice lolly... I wonder why it tastes so weird... :blink:

Best to have got out while you could dear :naughty:

3122972800.jpg

Oh! look who it is! and with an umbrella to keep us dry during the storm, aaaawww how thoughtful :naughty:

I think that song is always gonna remind me of Russell now

drool.gif

never gets old!

I brushed my teeth earlier and now I'm eating a lemon flavoured ice lolly... I wonder why it tastes so weird...

Best to have got out while you could dear

3122972800.jpg

Oh! look who it is! and with an umbrella to keep us dry during the storm, aaaawww how thoughtful

:lmao: Its that one!!that is the best!! All the really constipated looking oines that you found!!!:lmao: (I won't start laughing...I won't !!!)

oh strange toothpaste mixed with lemon....mmmh I might try that sometime:naughty:

oh yeah, it was for the best!

aww, lets get under Russells umbrella!!

or maybe:

ellaellaella.jpg

:lmao: Its that one!!that is the best!! All the really constipated looking oines that you found!!! (I won't start laughing...I won't !!!)

oh strange toothpaste mixed with lemon....mmmh I might try that sometime

oh yeah, it was for the best!

aww, lets get under Russells umbrella!!

or maybe:

ellaellaella.jpg

Oh do try it some time, it's suprisingly refreshing :naughty:

hmm I think I'll get under Russell's umbrella... :das: and you can get under Mika's :naughty:

Let's hope it stays raining for a while eh :naughty::bleh:

Oh do try it some time, it's suprisingly refreshing

hmm I think I'll get under Russell's umbrella... and you can get under Mika's :naughty:

Let's hope it stays raining for a while eh :naughty::bleh:

I will do:wink2:

oh yey!! so we get one each!:bleh:

It is SO stormy outside!!!!!!!!Mika...I need youuuuuuuu!:lmao:

lol, oh yeah the cloak of love!!:das::naughty:

tired.......should go. I have to sometime:tears:

yes, me too, let's go! :naughty:

oooh I hope I have a lovely dream involving Russell and the cloak of love now :wub2::naughty:

Ok, well better be off, sleep well! :huglove:

omg, why is that every time I leave this turns into a Russell Brand thread?? :naughty: :naughty: SHOCKIN!!!!!!

how is everyone today? i´m movin into my flat 2mro, wohoo!!!

And yeah....I just have to go to this Amsterdam concert... I was watchin random Mika vids on youtube and well, yeah...i´ve no choice :naughty: So I think I´ll just buy my ticket and then if my friends decide to come we can get theirs later..... :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

omg, why is that every time I leave this turns into a Russell Brand thread?? :naughty: SHOCKIN!!!!!!

And yeah....I just have to go to this Amsterdam concert... I was watchin random Mika vids on youtube and well, yeah...i´ve no choice :naughty: So I think I´ll just buy my ticket and then if my friends decide to come we can get theirs later..... :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

That would be my fault... sowwy, I can't help myself :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Oh wow! Bet you can't wait to move in! :thumb_yello:

omg, why is that every time I leave this turns into a Russell Brand thread?? :naughty: :naughty: SHOCKIN!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG....YOU ARE COMING TO AMSTERDAM!!! WOO!! YAY!!! I AM DEF COMING NOW!!! Do u wanna share accomodation with the three of us?? me, debbie and lorna (wolfs cry)!!! I CANT BELIEVE UR COMING, THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING, A REPEAT OF LONDON!! yay!!!

That would be my fault... sowwy, I can't help myself

Oh wow! Bet you can't wait to move in!

hahaha that's ok....obsession is hard to control :naughty:

Yes I'm moving tonight, wohoo! And I'm now officially on Easter hols, hehehe!! How are things with you??

OMG OMG OMG....YOU ARE COMING TO AMSTERDAM!!! WOO!! YAY!!! I AM DEF COMING NOW!!! Do u wanna share accomodation with the three of us?? me, debbie and lorna (wolfs cry)!!! I CANT BELIEVE UR COMING, THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING, A REPEAT OF LONDON!! yay!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I haven't got my ticket yet but i think I'll get it in the next day or so....I can't believe i'm actually doing this!! but come on, it's Mika, it's fellow MFcers...do I have much choice????? :naughty::thumb_yello: lol this is gonna be great!!! I have no idea about accomodation, of course I'd love to share with ye but two of my friends here said they might come... but I don't think they're goin to decide for a few weeks....which is why I'm going to go ahead and get my own ticket... I'm sure they won't sell out for a while cos it's a big venue, so they can get their tix later if they decide to come... but I wana be SURE I get mine!!!

Liz, have u got ur ticket??

Lucky you (everyone going to Amsterdam! ) :)

But if it's a festival, it means Mika will play only a few of his songs, right?

guten abend!! no, the Amsterdam concert is not a festival, it's his own concert!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it's kinda strange, like it's not part of a tour... I have no idea what to expect..but I know it'll be good!

guten abend!! no, the Amsterdam concert is not a festival, it's his own concert!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it's kinda strange, like it's not part of a tour... I have no idea what to expect..but I know it'll be good!

Einen wunderschönen Tag, Fräulein neeve! :naughty:

aah really his own gig? :shocked: I thought it was a festival :blink:

Argh! Wish I could be there as well .. :-)