pinkunicorn123

yeah I can't wait!! du sollst mitkommen, if u can!!

Ich kann leider nicht :crybaby::o In that time I'm on holiday in England...which is exciting too, but Amsterdam would be even better...

Well I can't have everything :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha that's ok....obsession is hard to control :naughty:

Yes I'm moving tonight, wohoo! And I'm now officially on Easter hols, hehehe!! How are things with you??

Sure is, but hey at least he's pretty so he's not gonna hurt anyone's eyes on this thread :naughty:

aaw lovely! and wow hols already?! I get mine this day week, and then I only have one week of lectures left after the hols... I can't believe that's my first year of college then, over! :shocked:

It's been so demanding the last while though, I'm not gonna say things've been easy :thumbdown: But I've nothing due for next week now so that'll be lovely! :D

omg, why is that every time I leave this turns into a Russell Brand thread?? SHOCKIN!!!!!!

how is everyone today? i´m movin into my flat 2mro, wohoo!!!

And yeah....I just have to go to this Amsterdam concert... I was watchin random Mika vids on youtube and well, yeah...i´ve no choice So I think I´ll just buy my ticket and then if my friends decide to come we can get theirs later.....

lol, Russell is a very hot topic though...he's bound to come up a lot:bleh:

well not as much as Mika obviously:naughty:

yey!!! So is it official?! are you coming??

:yay: see, all you had to do was sleep on it:bleh:

Sure is, but hey at least he's pretty so he's not gonna hurt anyone's eyes on this thread

aaw lovely! and wow hols already?! I get mine this day week, and then I only have one week of lectures left after the hols... I can't believe that's my first year of college then, over!

It's been so demanding the last while though, I'm not gonna say things've been easy But I've nothing due for next week now so that'll be lovely!

Yaaaay!! Holidays!!!!!!!!!! :wink2::thumb_yello:

lol, Russell is a very hot topic though...he's bound to come up a lot:bleh:

well not as much as Mika obviously:naughty:

yey!!! So is it official?! are you coming??

:yay: see, all you had to do was sleep on it:bleh:

lol.....I haven´t booked my ticket but yeah I´m pretty sure I´m going, hehehe!! I´ll keep u updated!

I moved into my flat, yay! There´s no internet YET cos there´s aproblem with the router, but I hope to God I´ll have it in the next few days!!!!!

xxxxx

Aww. I hope you get well soon, then.

How long are you in Madrid for? Was it for college or was it permanent?

I´m working here, taching English, til the end of June anyway....don´t know after that! I´m thinking of going to Portugal then, if I can get a job. We´ll see!!

How are things with you?? :wink2:

Wow, that's cool! Do you know any Spanish?

My friend taught English in Madrid and she didn't know any. haha

I didn't know you didn't have to know any in order to teach!

I've been okay.

Nothing exciting going on over here.

I went to bed at 6:30PM.

I think that's the earliest I've been to bed in my entire life.:roftl:

Wow, that's cool! Do you know any Spanish?

My friend taught English in Madrid and she didn't know any. haha

I didn't know you didn't have to know any in order to teach!

I've been okay.

Nothing exciting going on over here.

I went to bed at 6:30PM.

I think that's the earliest I've been to bed in my entire life.:roftl:

wow :yikes: you must feel well rested in that case!! :wink2:

Yeah i studied Spanish at uni.... and I´m teaching myself Portuguese cos they´re very similar...

Yeah they say you don´t need the students´ language to teach English, but I personally find that it helps to explain things (depending on the students´ level of course) and it helps to get to know the students... but that´s just my opinion... I know lots of ppl who have taught it without knowing the students´ language

wow :yikes: you must feel well rested in that case!! :wink2:

Yeah i studied Spanish at uni.... and I´m teaching myself Portuguese cos they´re very similar...

Yeah they say you don´t need the students´ language to teach English, but I personally find that it helps to explain things (depending on the students´ level of course) and it helps to get to know the students... but that´s just my opinion... I know lots of ppl who have taught it without knowing the students´ language

Haha, yes, I do! It's about time I got a good night's sleep, too. I needed it.:blink:

I agree, it would probably make it easier to have some knowledge of the language.

Which is why I wish I would've paid attention a bit more in Spanish.:naughty:

HI GIRLS WHAT'S UP?????? HOW ARE YOU?????

Hi Paulina! Good thanks, and you? thanks for the little present by the way :blush-anim-cl: lol!

Sorry about beating you in the rugby today...... :emot-sad: we still love you Ireland!! :bleh:

tut tut I'm disappointed :sneaky2: lol no worries! we would've done the same to you.. *glares*

:roftl:

Ello dearies! :wink2: I forgot to tell ye, Ray Darcy was on the Russell Brand show last night! They pretty much sorted things out about Ray supposedly stealing Russell’s content and now Russell is going to be on Ray’s show on Tuesday morning! Ray kinda said "ok now you’re coming on my show next week" and Russell was like "oh I am?!" :blink: Haha I’m looking forward to that now :naughty: the thing is I just realised it’s going to be like 1/2am for Russell cos he’ll still be in LA and the show is on at 9am our time :naughty: poor Russ, he’ll be like “night night” and will probably confuse me into going back to sleep! :roftl:

Ello dearies! I forgot to tell ye, Ray Darcy was on the Russell Brand show last night! They pretty much sorted things out about Ray supposedly stealing Russell’s content and now Russell is going to be on Ray’s show on Tuesday morning! Ray kinda said "ok now you’re coming on my show next week" and Russell was like "oh I am?!" Haha I’m looking forward to that now the thing is I just realised it’s going to be like 1/2am for Russell cos he’ll still be in LA and the show is on at 9am our time :naughty: poor Russ, he’ll be like “night night” and will probably confuse me into going back to sleep! :roftl:

hi!!!!!:D I wasn't on in two days!:shocked::naughty: because my friend had her 18th last night and the other night I was babysitting.

yey, thanx for your Russell updates! ray was on his show?? aw, I missed it:thumbdown:

Did it get sorted anyway?

Tommorrow is the day!!:D

hi!!!!! I wasn't on in two days!because my friend had her 18th last night and the other night I was babysitting.

yey, thanx for your Russell updates! ray was on his show?? aw, I missed it

Did it get sorted anyway?

Tommorrow is the day!!

Debbieee! wow 2 days! you'll have to make up for it now! :naughty: ooh an 18th sounds like fun! ours aren't too long now either ...:shocked:

hehe np, my pleasure! :bleh: yeah he was! yeah they're on good terms now, Ray denied it and Russ kinda just accepted it :blink: haha, am looking forward to Tuesday mornin now though! :D

Yes it is!! wooo! people better turn up now, otherwise it'll just be embarrassing :boxed::naughty:

Debbieee! wow 2 days! you'll have to make up for it now! ooh an 18th sounds like fun! ours aren't too long now either ...

hehe np, my pleasure! yeah he was! yeah they're on good terms now, Ray denied it and Russ kinda just accepted it haha, am looking forward to Tuesday mornin now though!

Yes it is!! wooo! people better turn up now, otherwise it'll just be embarrassing

yeah 2 whole days!!!:naughty:

it's funny I really didn't want to go out last night, but it was my best friends 18th so it was one of those things you just have to do, but I loved it! yeah...ours are very soon! 18!!! thats a big age!:naughty:

I even requested Mika on the jukebox!!!:D

ha, I never thought Ray and Russell would ever even come into the same sentence, let alone have a bit of a ...mmh, dunno what to call it, :naughty:

yeah, Imagine, if no one but us show up...:blink: hahaha! I won't be here the entire day though, because we'll it is St.Patricks Day and all:bleh: but will be here on and off hopefully:thumb_yello:

yeah 2 whole days!!!

it's funny I really didn't want to go out last night, but it was my best friends 18th so it was one of those things you just have to do, but I loved it! yeah...ours are very soon! 18!!! thats a big age!

I even requested Mika on the jukebox!!!

ha, I never thought Ray and Russell would ever even come into the same sentense, let alone have a bit of a ...mmh, dunno what to call it,

yeah, Imagine, if no one but us show up... hahaha! I won't be here the entire day though, because we'll it is St.Patricks Day and all but will be here on and off hopefully

ah that's cool! :naughty: did they play Mika in the end? :bleh: I remember at my Debs I requested Mika like 3 times :naughty: and the last time he told me he didn't have any Mika with him :sneaky2::thumbdown: hahaha!

oh me too I'll just be popping in and out :naughty: I love your sig btw! nice bitta promotion for us there :naughty:

ah that's cool! did they play Mika in the end? I remember at my Debs I requested Mika like 3 times and the last time he told me he didn't have any Mika with him hahaha!

oh me too I'll just be popping in and out :naughty: I love your sig btw! nice bitta promotion for us there :naughty:

yeah, funny, they played him staright away!!so I was very happy:D

really you didn't get him at your Debs?:no: I didn't even request him, but they played Big Girl and me and my friend (who was very obsessed at the time)went mad! we just danced like two crazy people:naughty:

yeah, I thought I should make my sig a bit festive,lol

your location!!lol, I wonder why you say Republic...:lmao: