pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Evii and Paulina!! :biggrin2:

Wow, this thread is veeeeery quiet....I just came by to say: 900 posts!! wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo :shocked:

I'm sure I'll see ye all laters xxx

haha, probably cos I didn't drop in at all yesterday :naughty:

woo you're almost at 1000! :shocked:well done! :yay: It took me forever to get to 1000, when I first joined here I spent the majority of my time on Gabbly and pretty much neglected the forum :naughty: aaaw!

haha, probably cos I didn't drop in at all yesterday :naughty:

woo you're almost at 1000! :shocked:well done! :yay: It took me forever to get to 1000, when I first joined here I spent the majority of my time on Gabbly and pretty much neglected the forum :naughty: aaaw!

hey!!

yeah I think having conversations really ups the post count .. *wonders if "up" can be used as a verb* lol I'm such a grammar-head..... whatcan I say, it excites me!

My internet is being annoying and slow today but I'm sure we'll cross paths some time!

hey everyone,i was the very first irish person on mika fan club:biggrin2:

mika`s no.1 irish fan

kate 4 mika 4 ever:mf_lustslow:

I just saw this......... Mika4ever, are you here anymore???? *echoes resound in the Irish thread* ....

Hello Paulina!! how are you? Happy Easter!

Cailini Eireannaigh, tá suil agam go mbeidh sibh anseo anocht.... I haven't chatted to ye in ages!!!!

I met up with two MFCers last night, it was great!! :thumb_yello: The Black Queen and Queenie.....it was so much fun! :thumb_yello:

Also, when I get a chance, I have to see about putting a pic in my sig....

Hi everyone, I'm not staying long cos I wanna watch something at nine(bad excuse I know, but I have to spend time with my family:naughty:)

How is everyone?!

Hope ye all had a nice Easter and ate lots of eggs...its so weird I felt like a little child again today, eating loads of chocolate and coke, and I actually got really hyper!!!:insane:

And usually junk food doesn't have any effect on me!ha, so I was a bit of a weirdo all day, making faces at people and such................:lmao:

Anyway sory for blabbing on, I'll go soon:wink2:

Hey all! Happy Easter! :D

Haha Niamh you're right we both got hooked so quickly!:naughty:

How are you all doing?

Hello!! You always spell my name right :blush-anim-cl: Believe me, not many do! :thumb_yello: Yes...TOO addicted, hahaha, but sure isn't it great!!!

Yes, I remember when I first started posting on MFC...I never stopped. xD As you can probably tell.

hehehe yes you have a pretty impressive post count Jess......wow :shocked: I love my Mika family!!! :wink2:

Yes, I remember when I first started posting on MFC...I never stopped. xD As you can probably tell.

How are ya Shahd?

haha i can see that:naughty: we have that in common! it's very sad though because i just end up procrastinating everything else:thumbdown: oh well....

hihi and yes i'm good how are you m'dear?:blush-anim-cl:

Hello!! You always spell my name right :blush-anim-cl: Believe me, not many do! :thumb_yello: Yes...TOO addicted, hahaha, but sure isn't it great!!!

Lol yayy :D i know i'm loving it here! i was very frustrating when the server was down :(

haha i can see that:naughty: we have that in common! it's very sad though because i just end up procrastinating everything else:thumbdown: oh well....

hihi and yes i'm good how are you m'dear?:blush-anim-cl:

Lol yayy :D i know i'm loving it here! i was very frustrating when the server was down :(

Tell me about it! i missed everyone! It's great to have Mika friends :blush-anim-cl:

Haha i noe right :wub2: It's so funny how we now put "Mika" before everything - Mika friends :lol3:

yes it's a whole new vocabulary :naughty:

btw...how are the ideas for your mug coming along? Mine....not much movement on the thread.... :thumbdown::naughty: