pinkunicorn123

yes it's a whole new vocabulary :naughty:

btw...how are the ideas for your mug coming along? Mine....not much movement on the thread.... :thumbdown::naughty:

:naughty:

well we started off really well with quite a few ideas but now the threads kind of dying.. i think it's because it's so early...:blink: you're on the my interpretation right? i thought that one would be really interesting to work on!

ooh and how's Madrid??

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

well we started off really well with quite a few ideas but now the threads kind of dying.. i think it's because it's so early...:blink: you're on the my interpretation right? i thought that one would be really interesting to work on!

ooh and how's Madrid??

Yeah, I guess once the ideas start flowing it'll be fine :thumb_yello:

Madrid is great, I love it here :blush-anim-cl: Back to work today after the Easter hols, so quite tired now!

how are things with you? Are you less stressed than the last time we spoke?

cool, theres people online here:bleh: I wasn't sure if I should bother coming into this thread:naughty:

Mika is in the Irish Star again people!!!:D Its only a snippet, I might put it up here later or tommorrow if I can:wink2:

he says about the new album and how he's under a lot of pressure, and it says something about it might be ready by the end of this year!

Oh and he says "expect the unexpected!!!" makes me so excited!:D

cool, theres people online here:bleh: I wasn't sure if I should bother coming into this thread:naughty:

Mika is in the Irish Star again people!!!:D Its only a snippet, I might put it up here later or tommorrow if I can:wink2:

he says about the new album and how he's under a lot of pressure, and it says something about it might be ready by the end of this year!

Oh and he says "expect the unexpected!!!" makes me so excited!:D

oooooooooooooooooooh excitement!! :woot_jump: But there's another thread saying that he said he's not putting pressure on himself, he's going to take his time with it, regardless of the record company.....AND he's a perfectionist...so I don't think I'll hold my breath for the end of the year....

oooooooooooooooooooh excitement!! :woot_jump: But there's another thread saying that he said he's not putting pressure on himself, he's going to take his time with it, regardless of the record company.....AND he's a perfectionist...so I don't think I'll hold my breath for the end of the year....

yeah, proabably not, but its a nice goal to hope for.:D

I really don't mind how long he takes once its really good, and the excitement is all part of the fun!!!!:D:yay:

I love the line expect the unexpected:wub2: !!!!:D

yeah, proabably not, but its a nice goal to hope for.:D

I really don't mind how long he takes once its really good, and the excitement is all part of the fun!!!!:D:yay:

I love the line expect the unexpected:wub2: !!!!:D

yeah, I have no doubt that it'll be fab!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Yeah, I guess once the ideas start flowing it'll be fine

Madrid is great, I love it here. Back to work today after the Easter hols, so quite tired now!

how are things with you? Are you less stressed than the last time we spoke?

i hope so!!

aww lucky:wub2: but it's good you're getting a break! we celebrate easter in april so i'm not on holiday for another month :bleh: but yes i'm A LOT better now, thanks:blush-anim-cl:! school was just buggin me a little.. but i can't complain because after all it IS still school..:mf_rosetinted:

cool, theres people online here. I wasn't sure if I should bother coming into this thread.

Mika is in the Irish Star again people!!! Its only a snippet, I might put it up here later or tommorrow if I can

Oh and he says "expect the unexpected!!!" makes me so excited!

heyy :D ohhh i hope it's true! but he's a bit inconsistent so let's not depend on that! haha yes he repeats that quite a lot! trying to build up tension:naughty:

heyy :D ohhh i hope it's true! but he's a bit inconsistent so let's not depend on that! haha yes he repeats that quite a lot! trying to build up tension:naughty:

yeah, its best not to get our hopes up:naughty: but its so tempting...

he's creating hype almost by accident! or maybe we're all so crazy and obsessed that we think he's doing that...or maybe we're creating the hype:naughty:

yeah, its best not to get our hopes up:naughty: but its so tempting...

he's creating hype almost by accident! or maybe we're all so crazy and obsessed that we think he's doing that...or maybe we're creating the hype:naughty:

i noee right! :mf_lustslow: we really ARE crazy! i mean, we talk about mika pretty much everyday!! i think we're creating the hype:P! especially that mika's so private about thigns that we don't get to have a lot to talk about:mf_rosetinted: :cool: but that's okay..

i hope so!!

aww lucky:wub2: but it's good you're getting a break! we celebrate easter in april so i'm not on holiday for another month :bleh: but yes i'm A LOT better now, thanks:blush-anim-cl:! school was just buggin me a little.. but i can't complain because after all it IS still school..:mf_rosetinted:

yay I'm glad to hear that :wink2::thumb_yello:

ok I gtg.....have a horrible migraine!

see ye later I hope :wink2:

xxx

i noee right! :mf_lustslow: we really ARE crazy! i mean, we talk about mika pretty much everyday!! i think we're creating the hype:P! especially that mika's so private about thigns that we don't get to have a lot to talk about:mf_rosetinted: :cool: but that's okay..

lol, yeah we are crazy!!!:D and I love it:insane:lol

right, I have to go, I'm off out to a castle for tea!!!:naughty:

how posh:bleh: see you later maybe

bye girls!

Haha thanks Niamh!

Byebye

PS. Tauruslady (i still don't know your name) that does sound posh :lol3:

oh yeah sorry:bleh: I'm Debbie, whats your name again?, I know I've heard it but can't remember:blush-anim-cl:

it was really posh:shocked: :naughty:

hey everyone!! irishers and non-irishers!!

Debbie, how was your tea in the castle??

yeah it was really cool, it was in the middle of no where and it was really posh and old:naughty: there was a lot of tourists there too.

We only went because my dad won a meal at work, but twas fun.

oh yeah sorry:bleh: I'm Debbie, whats your name again?, I know I've heard it but can't remember:blush-anim-cl:

it was really posh:shocked: :naughty:

yeah it was really cool, it was in the middle of no where and it was really posh and old:naughty: there was a lot of tourists there too.

We only went because my dad won a meal at work, but twas fun.

Nice!! Is it a famous castle?

PS BB's name is Shahd :wink2:

No I don't think so, it's in Kildare and its called Kilkee castle, I don't know if its famous, it might be:blink: :naughty:

Shahd, ok I must remember that:wink2:

How are you??

hmm, I've heard of Kilkee alright but I don't know if i've heard fo the castle....

I'm grand, thanks, and you? Any excitement in Ireland at the moment? :wink2:

hmm, I've heard of Kilkee alright but I don't know if i've heard fo the castle....

I'm grand, thanks, and you? Any excitement in Ireland at the moment? :wink2:

no, nothing big and exciting here, oh! but Mika was in the star again today!!!!:D

It was almosrt a replica of what they said yesterday and its nothing new, just him saying he's been to the theater to get inspiration to nick for his live shows:naughty:

Where would we be without Mika....:blush-anim-cl:

lol

no, nothing big and exciting here, oh! but Mika was in the star again today!!!!:D

It was almosrt a replica of what they said yesterday and its nothing new, just him saying he's been to the theater to get inspiration to nick for his live shows:naughty:

Where would we be without Mika....:blush-anim-cl:

lol

:roftl: :roftl:

nearly every day I check Ray Foley's part of the Today FM website to see if he has been inspired to get Mika to do the live lunch,,, my hope is waning, lol

:roftl: :roftl:

nearly every day I check Ray Foley's part of the Today FM website to see if he has been inspired to get Mika to do the live lunch,,, my hope is waning, lol

:lmao: we are so obsessed!

aw, I really hope he does it!! I mean didn't you and Shaza ask him about it? He should!!that'd be amazing:wub2:

:lmao: we are so obsessed!

aw, I really hope he does it!! I mean didn't you and Shaza ask him about it? He should!!that'd be amazing:wub2:

well I've emailed him (ray that is, not mika, :roftl: ) a few times, and he plays Mika like every day so I reckon it could happen...maybe..... :wink2:

Where is Shaza??

well I've emailed him (ray that is, not mika, :roftl: ) a few times, and he plays Mika like every day so I reckon it could happen...maybe..... :wink2:

Where is Shaza??

well then he should listen to you! And if he plays him really often...hmmm

Oh I love when Mika comes on the radio:wub2: :naughty:

I don't know, I didn't see her in a while:blink:(a bout 2 days):naughty: