pinkunicorn123

awwww:tears:

oh I do remember you said you were an only child before, yeah maybe thats it. but never give up hope!:)

someday could be anyday:thumb_yello:

well he's gonna have to let go someday! :sneaky2: I know he's worried for me and stuff but he doesn't realise that there's no need to be so overprotective and that's what's so annoying. oh well. sorry im on a damper now cos Russell's show is over too :sad: don't take any notice of me :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah!! I remember a lot of people were amused with my finicky contacts:lmao:

really!?!?! I thought you and Beegirl knew each other really well or something, ye seemed like ye knew each other all your lives!:D

yay!! can't wait to meet you again now!

Yeah a lot of ppl thought that about me and beegirl (vix) but no we only met at hammersmith gig on 25th but we just clicked real quickly and got along really well! anyway jus going to have tea so speak to u later! I cannot wait to meet u again as well!

well he's gonna have to let go someday! :sneaky2: I know he's worried for me and stuff but he doesn't realise that there's no need to be so overprotective and that's what's so annoying. oh well. sorry im on a damper now cos Russell's show is over too :sad: don't take any notice of me :naughty:

you're never a dampner!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::huglove:

aww no more Russell??! Oh yeah I forgot to say, I was babysitting a while ago and Russell had this comedy show on and there was this Irish comedian on this other stage thing, and Russell told the crowd to make a little Irish sea and connect them:wub2: it was really nice actually. Did you see it on youtube or anything?

Yeah a lot of ppl thought that about me and beegirl (vix) but no we only met at hammersmith gig on 25th but we just clicked real quickly and got along really well! anyway jus going to have tea so speak to u later! I cannot wait to meet u again as well!

ah cool! The MFC is a great place to make some really cool friends, everyone here is so nice and fun!:D

ok, well enjoy your tea!

seeya around the boards:)

ok here they are...

142.jpg

Also of course I got niamh as well, yay!!! :wink2:

Liz!!!! Baaaad pic of me hahahahahaha

thanks for the info Deb....I really wana go!! I presume there are tix left? It really depends on where I am at that point... my current plan is to leave Spain end of June and maybe go to Portugal to find a job there. but we;ll see..... So I have to decide where I'd fly out of.... Oooh I'm gettin way ahead of myself! One qs: will it be the same as the concert we just saw? Cos obv he won't have a new alb out by then.... It's a bit of a random date isn't it?

Sooo, if I go....hmm, if your parents are worried about ye, tell them ye'll have a responsible, well-travelled 22 (ooh by then I'll be 23!)-yr old with ye :wink2:

Liz!!!! Baaaad pic of me hahahahahaha

thanks for the info Deb....I really wana go!! I presume there are tix left? It really depends on where I am at that point... my current plan is to leave Spain end of June and maybe go to Portugal to find a job there. but we;ll see..... So I have to decide where I'd fly out of.... Oooh I'm gettin way ahead of myself! One qs: will it be the same as the concert we just saw? Cos obv he won't have a new alb out by then.... It's a bit of a random date isn't it?

Sooo, if I go....hmm, if your parents are worried about ye, tell them ye'll have a responsible, well-travelled 22 (ooh by then I'll be 23!)-yr old with ye :wink2:

oh do go if you can!!!:D I have no idea about tix, I think wolfs_cry got at least two, but am not sure. It is in July though, so there is still a lot of time. yeah, its supposed to be about the same size as Brixton, so it should be good:thumb_yello: it is a bit random, I hope he won't cancel or antything!

please go!!!:D yeah, I'm sure parents will be a lot happier knowing someone responsible is going:naughty: yeah I'll be 18 by then too, so yey! more freedom!

oh do go if you can!!!:D I have no idea about tix, I think wolfs_cry got at least two, but am not sure. It is in July though, so there is still a lot of time. yeah, its supposed to be about the same size as Brixton, so it should be good:thumb_yello: it is a bit random, I hope he won't cancel or antything!

please go!!!:D yeah, I'm sure parents will be a lot happier knowing someone responsible is going:naughty: yeah I'll be 18 by then too, so yey! more freedom!

hehehe cool!! :wink2: I will seriously think about it...I've nver been to the Netherlands, would be cool! Let me know if u buy tickets or whatever...

hehehe cool!! :wink2: I will seriously think about it...I've nver been to the Netherlands, would be cool! Let me know if u buy tickets or whatever...

yeah, I've never been either, so it'd be a big adventure!:naughty:

yeah, I'll let you know when I know whats going on, its a bit confusing right now though:blink::bleh:

right I'm off for a while, I have square eyes!!!:naughty:

seeya all:)

you're never a dampner!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

aww no more Russell??! Oh yeah I forgot to say, I was babysitting a while ago and Russell had this comedy show on and there was this Irish comedian on this other stage thing, and Russell told the crowd to make a little Irish sea and connect them it was really nice actually. Did you see it on youtube or anything?

Oh yeah! :biggrin2: that was called Comedy live presents Russell Brand and friends, or something like that :naughty: and the Irish guy was David O Doherty! You know what impressed me, Russell was able to pronounce Doherty properly! cos you know they way the English pronounce it Doc-herty :roftl:

Oh yeah it was funny cos he was on this little separate stage by himself :naughty: and then Russell fell when he was "crossing the sea" :lmao:

Russell's shirt was all nice and open that night actually :naughty:

Oh yeah! that was called Comedy live presents Russell Brand and friends, or something like that :naughty: and the Irish guy was David O Doherty! You know what impressed me, Russell was able to pronounce Doherty properly! cos you know they way the English pronounce it Doc-herty :roftl:

Oh yeah it was funny cos he was on this little separate stage by himself and then Russell fell when he was "crossing the sea"

Russell's shirt was all nice and open that night actually :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: shaza! are u as obsessed with Russell as u are with Mika? or maybe even more.... lol :thumb_yello:

:roftl: shaza! are u as obsessed with Russell as u are with Mika? or maybe even more.... lol

umm... no! .... :fisch:

:naughty: no if I'm honest I'd say I'm even more obsessed with Russell, I've fallen for his charm!:mf_lustslow: I know, I'm weak! I can't help it! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

umm... no! .... :fisch:

:naughty: no if I'm honest I'd say I'm even more obsessed with Russell, I've fallen for his charm!:mf_lustslow: I know, I'm weak! I can't help it! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

hahaha that's ok.... I know what u mean, he's sweet.. When I was in London last week (seems like waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than that!) we were in Camden Town and I was just expecting to see him there! have u been there? it's such a Russell place..lol him and Noel Fielding...now I DO like noel...Ok I have this thing about ppl's voices..I think Noel has such a lovely voice.. it's really calming or something.... Is that weird? hahaha yes it is lol

hahaha that's ok.... I know what u mean, he's sweet.. When I was in London last week (seems like waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than that!) we were in Camden Town and I was just expecting to see him there! have u been there? it's such a Russell place..lol him and Noel Fielding...now I DO like noel...Ok I have this thing about ppl's voices..I think Noel has such a lovely voice.. it's really calming or something.... Is that weird? hahaha yes it is lol

haha no wonder it seems like so long ago, you've been to London, Ireland and Spain all in the space of a week! :shocked::naughty:

No I've never been there now, what's so Russell-y about it? :naughty: He's actually in LA at the mo making a movie with Adam Sandler, so no wonder you didn't spot him lol. I think his best mate and co-host Matt lives near Camden though :boxed:

Oh can't blame you for liking Noel now :blush-anim-cl: and I soo agree with you about his voice! I just love it, it's gorgeous lol! Actually spent half of today watching the Mighty Boosh :naughty: cos I just got series 3 on dvd last week, bad idea when I'm so busy at the mo! but ooooh he's some sight in that, those catsuit things he wears! :mf_lustslow: lol

haha no wonder it seems like so long ago, you've been to London, Ireland and Spain all in the space of a week!

No I've never been there now, what's so Russell-y about it? :naughty: He's actually in LA at the mo making a movie with Adam Sandler, so no wonder you didn't spot him lol. I think his best mate and co-host Matt lives near Camden though :boxed:

Oh can't blame you for liking Noel now :blush-anim-cl: and I soo agree with you about his voice! I just love it, it's gorgeous lol! Actually spent half of today watching the Mighty Boosh :naughty: cos I just got series 3 on dvd last week, bad idea when I'm so busy at the mo! but ooooh he's some sight in that, those catsuit things he wears! :mf_lustslow: lol

:roftl: :roftl: classic!!

I dunno it's just really funky...like artsy and kinda emo and ethnic all at once, know what I mean?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices Noel's voice!

ooh a movie, that's cool!!! One thing I notice Russell is REALLY good at is imitating accents!

Brooooooooooooooooown Oh Billy Brown!! :naughty: How ru?! Oh that reminds me... I need to start a thread for the My Interpretation mug; I see you've started yours! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I'd love to see him in the summer....we'll see!!

How is everything in Egypt? :wink2:

classic!!

I dunno it's just really funky...like artsy and kinda emo and ethnic all at once, know what I mean?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices Noel's voice!

ooh a movie, that's cool!!! One thing I notice Russell is REALLY good at is imitating accents!

I know, it's wonderful isn't it? lol you're certainly not the only one who appreciates it :naughty:

yeah! it's a disney one too, should be out around Christmas! :mf_lustslow:

aaaand.. his next film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is due out the day after our birthdays! :roftl: Apr 23, I know what I'M doing for my birthday anyway :naughty: Can't wait! :D and this will be his first starring role in a Hollywood film so deffo something to look forward to! :thumb_yello:

haha he is, have you heard his Irish accent though? :naughty:

I know, it's wonderful isn't it? lol you're certainly not the only one who appreciates it :naughty:

yeah! it's a disney one too, should be out around Christmas! :mf_lustslow:

aaaand.. his next film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is due out the day after our birthdays! :roftl: Apr 23, I know what I'M doing for my birthday anyway :naughty: Can't wait! :D and this will be his first starring role in a Hollywood film so deffo something to look forward to! :thumb_yello:

haha he is, have you heard his Irish accent though? :naughty:

ooh April 23rd very good! No I haven't heard his Irish one actually....is it good??

ooh April 23rd very good! No I haven't heard his Irish one actually....is it good??

:naughty: it's one of those high pitched leprachaun accents :roftl: :roftl:

I'd love if I had a clip to send you but it's in one of his podcasts so you'd have to listen to the whole thing :naughty:

:naughty: it's one of those high pitched leprachaun accents :roftl: :roftl:

I'd love if I had a clip to send you but it's in one of his podcasts so you'd have to listen to the whole thing :naughty:

awwwwh, hahaha sounds great tho!!

Brooooooooooooooooown Oh Billy Brown!! :naughty: How ru?! Oh that reminds me... I need to start a thread for the My Interpretation mug; I see you've started yours!

Yeah I'd love to see him in the summer....we'll see!!

How is everything in Egypt?

Haha yup yup I have:naughty: but not too much action on the actual thread lol..

My interpretation sounds really cool..because you can just interpret it however you want:mf_rosetinted:

yes we'll see:wink2: i'd love to see him as well:wub2:

egypt's gooood.. weather's all summery already.. but more importantly how's madrid:naughty: hope all is well:o

i think i use too many smileys

Haha yup yup I have but not too much action on the actual thread lol..

My interpretation sounds really cool..because you can just interpret it however you want

yes we'll see i'd love to see him as well:wub2:

egypt's gooood.. weather's all summery already.. but more importantly how's madrid:naughty: hope all is well:o

i think i use too many smileys

There's no such thing as too many smileys! hahaha Except of course if you go over 7.....lol

Yeah M.I. is good, like u say, we can interpret it any way at all :wink2: lol

Awwh hot weather.... well i didn't have to wear a jacket today! And there's no rain here, which is the best :wink2:

Madrid is great, I love being in Spain, but I'm stilllllllllll looking for an a partment! Luckily I have friends here so i'm not homeless in the meantime!!

oooh I've just realised, I've been pulled into the Russell-ness of this thread... if this continures we'll have to rename it the Irish Russell Brand Appreciation Thread

:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: I'm all up for it! :naughty:

wooo I'm glad to hear you're a fan! :thumb_yello: The Irish all seem rather fond of Russell which is good! except my best friend that is, she despises him :naughty: but I don't know anyone else who doesn't like him! yay!

haha did you see what I posted about Ray Darcy a while ago?