• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I don't drink so I'm hangover free!:bleh: And proud!:punk:

How is everyone?:)

you go gurl!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I'm fine.....still haven't got my ticket for Amsterdam.. my big problem is that I don't know what I'll be doing or where I'll be by then.... have you got yours? Oh yeah did u say wolf's cry got yours or sth?

you go gurl!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I'm fine.....still haven't got my ticket for Amsterdam.. my big problem is that I don't know what I'll be doing or where I'll be by then.... have you got yours? Oh yeah did u say wolf's cry got yours or sth?

Hi!!!:D yeah wolfs_cry(Lorna) got two and they turned up about yesterday or the day before I think! SO I'm definitly going now! Did you order you ticket yet? I hope you can go!

aAAHAHAH Mika's on the radio!!! AGAIN!:naughty: everyday I hear him, multiple times a day!!:D

this is true

When I first started drinking, I could drink as much as I liked and I'd be absolutely fine the next day.... then one time, :puke: and ever since then, I can drink less and less.... This has happened to a lot of people I know. I wonder if you just reach a point where your body can't deal with it as well as it used to?

I haven't had a hangover in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages cos I don't let myself drink that much anymore. It's really not worth the pain!! Especially when you're someone like me who can have a good night without having to be wasted. I have some friends (mostly Irish boys) who can't imagine a night out without being completely ossified. It kinda scares me that people are this reliant on alcohol.

ok, that's my rant for the day

yeah I heard that that can happen, so I guess it does! :blink: still though I know this one guy who can drink so much in one night, it's unreal!! but yet he still never gets a hangover, and he's not a recent starter either! :blink:

:roftl: I was a bit silly last night tryin to chose an avatar and chose the one of Mika's lips and then I thought wouldn't be mad to use my custom title space to draw some eyes to go on top! :naughty: but then I did and realised hmmm okaay they look preeeetty weird actually and meant to change it but then I must've forgot again! oh dear :naughty:

I miss my Russ avatar I don't like any of these MFC avs :thumbdown:

Hi!!!:D yeah wolfs_cry(Lorna) got two and they turned up about yesterday or the day before I think! SO I'm definitly going now! Did you order you ticket yet? I hope you can go!

No I still haven't decided......

I was a bit silly last night tryin to chose an avatar and chose the one of Mika's lips and then I thought wouldn't be mad to use my custom title space to draw some eyes to go on top! :naughty: but then I did and realised hmmm okaay they look preeeetty weird actually and meant to change it but then I must've forgot again! oh dear :naughty:

I miss my Russ again I don't like any of these MFC avs :thumbdown:

hahaha I didn't notice the lips thing but I saw the "eyes"...but I have to say.... I thought they looked like, ammmm, boobs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah I heard that that can happen, so I guess it does! still though I know this one guy who can drink so much in one night, it's unreal!! but yet he still never gets a hangover, and he's not a recent starter either!

I was a bit silly last night tryin to chose an avatar and chose the one of Mika's lips and then I thought wouldn't be mad to use my custom title space to draw some eyes to go on top! but then I did and realised hmmm okaay they look preeeetty weird actually and meant to change it but then I must've forgot again! oh dear

I miss my Russ avatar I don't like any of these MFC avs :thumbdown:

:lmao: Where's me jumper is on now!!!!!!!!:D

love that song!:roftl:

lol, I noticed yoru "eyes" and thought,hmmm, what is that all about?!:naughty:

Mika's lips were a nice one...but yeah there isn't much choice:blink:

No I still haven't decided......

hahaha I didn't notice the lips thing but I saw the "eyes"...but I have to say.... I thought they looked like, ammmm, boobs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I know! :blush-anim-cl: I said I meant to change em alright! :naughty: I swear they were only meant to be eyes!! :blink::blush-anim-cl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqtL7CzDrc

dancing at the disco, go go go, oh no oh no oh no!

:lmfao::lmao: so so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I'm in a funny mood!

haha debbie, you're always in a funny mood here! It's like when you come on the MFC you get a Mika injection that gets you all excited and frazzled :roftl: I mean this is a good way

I know! I said I meant to change em alright! :naughty: I swear they were only meant to be eyes!! :blush-anim-cl:

hahahahaha :naughty::thumb_yello:

Did ye see the Happy St Patrick's day thread? I can't rem who, but someone put up two pics of mika that are soo irish...wait a sec I'll have alook

haha debbie, you're always in a funny mood here! It's like when you come on the MFC you get a Mika injection that gets you all excited and frazzled :roftl: I mean this is a good way

Did ye see the Happy St Patrick's day thread? I can't rem who, but someone put up two pics of mika that are soo irish...wait a sec I'll have alook

what?! I never saw it! how did this happen?!!! :boxed::shocked::naughty:

lol, yeah it seems that way doesn't it?! this place has that effect on me!:lmao:

St. Patricks Day thread?!:blink:

Irish Mika pic?!:blink::naughty:

wtf.gif

oh myyy :roftl:

weird, did people not think that the Irish thread would be celebrating?:blink: ah well its a nice idea all the same:thumb_yello:

those pics are really funny!:lmao:

I know! :boxed: well a lot of people dropped by here on the day anyway which was nice :thumb_yello:

oh yeah :doh:

Hey we're still Irish though :punk::naughty:

I swear, Forgetting Sarah Marshall is gonna be the best film ever!! :mf_lustslow:http://www.forgettingsarahmarshall.com/

yeah true,

Oh cool!! that does look really good!!!:D and Russells in it!:shocked: he must be doing really well over there to get into that!

And Mila Kunis from that 70's show!!:D

wow, I definitly wanna see that! When's it coming out?

Oh yeah I might take a photo of the Russel/Ray thing in the star, and post it when I can.

I think he's in the Star again today actually, but I didn't read it yet.

yeah true,

Oh cool!! that does look really good!!! and Russells in it! he must be doing really well over there to get into that!

And Mila Kunis from that 70's show!!:D

wow, I definitly wanna see that! When's it coming out?

Oh yeah I might take a photo of the Russel/Ray thing in the star, and post it when I can.

I think he's in the Star again today actually, but I didn't read it yet.

It's coming out April 23rd! (day after my birthday! :D) but that's a wednesday and usually films arent out here til Friday so it might be then... I'm way too excited about it :naughty:

Have you seen the restricted trailer? :bleh:

OMG!!! do you know if they sell the Star at Centra? :naughty:

It's coming out April 23rd! (day after my birthday! ) but that's a wednesday and usually films arent out here til Friday so it might be then... I'm way too excited about it

Have you seen the restricted trailer?

OMG!!! do you know if they sell the Star at Centra?

oh cool!!! and after you birthday! thats a lovely treat then!:D

no, I didn't know what it meant by restricted:naughty:, so I didn't click it...will do now...

I'd say so!:naughty:they sell it most places! try all the newsagents your near,:bleh: good old centra probably has it:naughty: