pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I'm not big on it either. I would probably just go with my friends.

I decided to skip Junior Prom. Doesn't seem worth it to me. And to be honest, I don't even really want to go to Senior Prom.

Nothing too special. haha Just enjoying Spring Break. :)

What time is it over there? You're up late again.:naughty:

Yep :o Really? I actually quite like prom! I did go to Junior Prom and it was fine.. But this is my Senior Prom so I'm hoping it would be more special.. I just like the whole process of dressing up and having fun with my friends before :shocked: university :shocked:

Lol luckyy:o my spring break comes in April. Don't ask :mf_rosetinted:

Haha it's almost 1.00 am :naughty: What about over there?

You're a Senior? Haha, wow! I'm still a junior. :bleh:

It sounds like fun. I'm not really a dress wearer though. I feel awkward in dresses, but it is fun to occasionally get all dressed up.

I'm not much of a dancer, either. haha

Oh, not too bad then.

It's 7:05 here.

I kind of wish my Spring Break was in April.

I'm just like you when on vacation...I stay up till 6:30 the next morning, then sleep.:naughty: Do you sleep in when you do that?

hello honorary Irishers!! :naughty::wink2::thumb_yello: how is everyone? (if anyone's here......)

Excitin this, isn't it? waiting for news of officialness....hopefully it won't take long!!!

Been waiting for the official announcement for aaaaaaaaaaaages already...but feels like THE moment is approaching, doesn't it?! :wink2:

Been waiting for the official announcement for aaaaaaaaaaaages already...but feels like THE moment is approaching, doesn't it?! :wink2:

yeah I sure hope so!!!! wohoo!!

Hellooo!:D

What "the moment" IS approaching?!

Mika / John asked FD to reopen the Official-ness thread cos they're going to announce it soon....eeeeeeeeeeeee

I was reading through this thread and got all excited!!:D

Are we official now?! doesn't seems like it exactly...but the ch ch changes thread makes me wonder!

:yay: exciting:bleh:

hellooo!!! This thread is dying at the moment.......

No we're still waiting on news..............So unfair, they tell FD to reopen the thread cos they're going to announce it and then leave us hanging.... Typical Mika trying to build up the excitement :naughty: Hopefully soon... though I imagine it'll be Monday befroe we hear anything, I dunno!

hellooo!!! This thread is dying at the moment.......

No we're still waiting on news..............So unfair, they tell FD to reopen the thread cos they're going to announce it and then leave us hanging.... Typical Mika trying to build up the excitement :naughty: Hopefully soon... though I imagine it'll be Monday befroe we hear anything, I dunno!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we won't be getting any news on a Sunday...though Mika is more than welcome to prove me wrong :wink2:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we won't be getting any news on a Sunday...though Mika is more than welcome to prove me wrong :wink2:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

where are my irishers???

1100 posts, wohooooo

PS mariposa, you're an honorary Irisher! we should make a list for this...... ;)

where are my irishers???

1100 posts, wohooooo

PS mariposa, you're an honorary Irisher! we should make a list for this...... ;)

ANSEO ARIS! :D

My laptop has to be taken away from me to get fixed so that means I have limited internet access for up to 35 days! :shocked::crybaby::thumbdown:

Wooo you've done a lot of posting since I've been away! :yay::thumb_yello:

How's ye all anyway??!!! what have I missed?!

ANSEO ARIS! :D

My laptop has to be taken away from me to get fixed so that means I have limited internet access for up to 35 days! :shocked::crybaby::thumbdown:

Wooo you've done a lot of posting since I've been away!

hey!!!!!!! Oh no you poor thing :huglove:

Big news...apparently we're becoming official tomorrow!!!! Yeah, April Fools and all but obv this is real....it's been going on for so long!! :sweatdrop:

ANSEO ARIS!

My laptop has to be taken away from me to get fixed so that means I have limited internet access for up to 35 days!

Wooo you've done a lot of posting since I've been away!

aw, bold laptop!!:naughty:

not much has happened in this thread I don't think...so I don't think you've missed too much:wink2:

hey!!!!!!! Oh no you poor thing

Big news...apparently we're becoming official tomorrow!!!! Yeah, April Fools and all but obv this is real....it's been going on for so long!!

oh good!!!:mf_lustslow: I hope this is true....but I'm a little worried about what official might do to this place...will it get all strict and different?!:shocked:

That'd be a bit sad...

oh good!!!:mf_lustslow: I hope this is true....but I'm a little worried about what official might do to this place...will it get all strict and different?!:shocked:

That'd be a bit sad...

hmm...I hadn't thought about that, but I don't think it'll change! :thumb_yello:

Oh Shaza, I'm sorry, we've haven't mentioned a certain man ahem,Russell,ahem since you've been gone!!!

hmm...I hadn't thought about that, but I don't think it'll change!

Oh Shaza, I'm sorry, we've haven't mentioned a certain man ahem,Russell,ahem since you've been gone!!!

I hope not, because its sort of wild and crazy here, and I really like that....it better not become too professional and strict...:blink:

lol:naughty: oh yeah that is one thing that changed:bleh:

(don't worry Shaz, we still love you!):naughty: