pinkunicorn123

So is today REALLY gonna be the BIG day? :wink2:

I'm tired of waiting......:blink:

yeah, still waiting..........

I hear Bertie is resigning?! Wohooo!! About time.... I hate politics, but that man.... what makes me mad is that soooo many people in Ireland CANNOT see through his friendly, one-of-the-lads facade.... he's a crook!! It made me so angry when he put the last elections on a Thursday so most students couldn't get home to vote...cos he knew they wouldn't vote for him.

In better news, I GOT MY TICKET FOR AMSTERDAM!! :yay:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Bertie is resigning?! Wohooo!! About time.... I hate politics, but that man.... what makes me mad is that soooo many people in Ireland CANNOT see through his friendly, one-of-the-lads facade.... he's a crook!! It made me so angry when he put the last elections on a Thursday so most students couldn't get home to vote...cos he knew they wouldn't vote for him.

ha, yeah I really don't like Bertie either!!:mad: hes so :mad3: Oh and the big fuss they made over him resigning on the news!! sooo cheesy! He isn't dead, we don't need to mourn!!

but he's gone now:naughty:

:yay: you're comnig too!!!!!!!!!!!!:D I can't wait!

Yeah he is.. I don't really have much of an opinion on him really lol, but to think, the new face of Ireland now is gonna be Brian Cowan or Mary Harney, what bores! at least I think Bertie had a bit of charisma... but then again it is hard to know what to make of him with all these stories flying around! :naughty:

OMG!!! you are so obsessed with that man!:lmfao:

this is the MFC, not RFC........:lmfao:

though that is a nice song:naughty: and video is kind of funny:naughty:

I know! I scare myself sometimes! :lmfao:

I had to show ye though, how amazing is it! There's actually nothing that man can't do :blink::blush-anim-cl:

I know! I scare myself sometimes! :lmfao:

I had to show ye though, how amazing is it! There's actually nothing that man can't do :blink::blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: be afraid, be very afraid:shocked:

I'm sure he can't do a lot of things...like be Mika....:naughty:

This place still isn't official....I'm actually kind of glad, because well, I can't see it being as crazy as it is now....:blink: ( I keep saying that!)

:naughty: be afraid, be very afraid:shocked:

I'm sure he can't do a lot of things...like be Mika....:naughty:

This place still isn't official....I'm actually kind of glad, because well, I can't see it being as crazy as it is now....:blink: ( I keep saying that!)

aaaw don't worry :thumb_yello: seriously I couldn't see this place changing that much, there's not gonna be a new rule like "no craziness" :naughty: but sure there's nowt wrong with the place as it is, only a little tension here and there but that kinda stuff's already been tackled so...

They might stamp down on me and my tendancy to bring Russell into every thread though :naughty:

aaaw don't worry seriously I couldn't see this place changing that much, there's not gonna be a new rule like "no craziness" but sure there's nowt wrong with the place as it is, only a little tension here and there but that kinda stuff's already been tackled so...

They might stamp down on me and my tendancy to bring Russell into every thread though :naughty:

:lmao: maybe! imagine a Russell fine!:naughty:

Oh its so lovely outside isn't it?! Its really Springy and nice:wub2:

and warm!!:shocked: well, ok warmer than it was:naughty:

I better be off for a bit, I want to go get pics and make banners:bleh:

I'm so addicted to photoshop, I haven't gone to sleep early for ages because of it!

maybe! imagine a Russell fine!

Oh its so lovely outside isn't it?! Its really Springy and nice

and warm!! well, ok warmer than it was

I better be off for a bit, I want to go get pics and make banners

I'm so addicted to photoshop, I haven't gone to sleep early for ages because of it!

Ooops :boxed: If they bring that in then I'm screwed! :naughty: or if they were to bring in that system they have on some forums where if you say a bad word or something you get like 2 points, and if you get 8 points you're banned etc :naughty: I doubt that's gonna come on here but if there were points for references to Russell (or people whose hair Mika doesn't like :roftl: ) then I'm in trouble :bleh:

I know it gorgeous! beautiful weather, I love it in the evening at like 7 when it's starting to cool down a bit though it's lovely, was roasting earlier :naughty:

aaaw well at least photoshop is a productive hobby! and it lets your artistic side flourish!

ooh anything interesting in the Star today? :naughty:

Ooops If they bring that in then I'm screwed! :naughty: or if they were to bring in that system they have on some forums where if you say a bad word or something you get like 2 points, and if you get 8 points you're banned etc I doubt that's gonna come on here but if there were points for references to Russell (or people whose hair Mika doesn't like ) then I'm in trouble

I know it gorgeous! beautiful weather, I love it in the evening at like 7 when it's starting to cool down a bit though it's lovely, was roasting earlier

aaaw well at least photoshop is a productive hobby! and it lets your artistic side flourish!

ooh anything interesting in the Star today?

ha! a point system:shocked: that sounds annoying anyway! but yeah if they did do that you'd be knocked off in minutes:naughty:

yeah! aw I love this kind of weather, but can't wait till it gets a bit hotter,

I'm sick of boring winter skin and wearing coats:thumbdown:

no, I didn't get to read it today but I don;t think Mika or Russell were in it lately, !!!!!!!!!!the power just went out!!:shocked:

lucky that the laptop doesn't need to be plugged in! so weird!

I better go see whats going on!:shocked::blink:

scaryish.......................

ha! a point system:shocked: that sounds annoying anyway! but yeah if they did do that you'd be knocked off in minutes

yeah! aw I love this kind of weather, but can't wait till it gets a bit hotter,

I'm sick of boring winter skin and wearing coats:thumbdown:

no, I didn't get to read it today but I don;t think Mika or Russell were in it lately, !!!!!!!!!!the power just went out!!:shocked:

lucky that the laptop doesn't need to be plugged in! so weird!

I better go see whats going on!

scaryish.......................

It was roasting down here today and yesterday! Maybe we're getting a warmer spell down here.. I don't like it much hotter than this tbh, I think it's just right at the mo! :D

Haha, at first I thought you were using all those exclamation marks to the effect of Mika and Russell not being in the paper :roftl: I was like ookaaay! :naughty: but oh! strange how the power went out with such good weather and all! hope it comes back for you soon now it's getting dark :boxed:

It was roasting down here today and yesterday! Maybe we're getting a warmer spell down here.. I don't like it much hotter than this tbh, I think it's just right at the mo! :D

Haha, at first I thought you were using all those exclamation marks to the effect of Mika and Russell not being in the paper :roftl: I was like ookaaay! :naughty: but oh! strange how the power went out with such good weather and all! hope it comes back for you soon now it's getting dark :boxed:

really? wow, we only got a nice warm feeling here:naughty:(not too warm at all)

lol, no Mika and Russell not in the paper doesn't make me that upset:lmao:

It was weird, all over our area the power got really dim, and then went off completely, but it came back about an hour later...was odd.:blink:

ah great to see this thread back to life!!!! yay I'm glad ye're finally gettin some good weather there :wink2: It's gettin pretty warm here :thumb_yello:

Debbie, have ye done anything about accom in Amsterdam yet?

yeah, I bet its lovely there at this time of year?!:D

no, I actually have no idea about accomodation at all! I really have to talk to Lorna about it...

I'll let you know when I know:wink2:

oh Debbie, yeah let me know when u talk to Lorna or Liz.... :wink2: I still don't know if I'll be flying from Madrid or ireland...Also cos Mika has confirmed for a festival date here in madrid on July 19th so I need to figure out if I can afford to stay here til then... my job finishes in June but I soooo wana go to this concert, not least cos nearly everyone from the Spanish thread is going... :blush-anim-cl:

Ok night night girls... and :yay: I'm at 1250!!

xxx

:roftl: yeah we keep missing each other so there are no conversations going on here....... :sad: Is your computer fixed??

No it's still gone :thumbdown: gaaaaaahhh *sigh* :naughty:

and I can't find the psychology exam papers online :sneaky2: where are they?! could you just lend me all your knowledge of psychology for a week or so? I'd be ever so grateful :naughty:

oh Debbie, yeah let me know when u talk to Lorna or Liz.... :wink2: I still don't know if I'll be flying from Madrid or ireland...Also cos Mika has confirmed for a festival date here in madrid on July 19th so I need to figure out if I can afford to stay here til then... my job finishes in June but I soooo wana go to this concert, not least cos nearly everyone from the Spanish thread is going... :blush-anim-cl:

Ok night night girls... and :yay: I'm at 1250!!

xxx

oh yeah, I'll definitly tell you when I know..so far flights are still only being disscussed, so accomodation I still don't know...

Its confusing, I hope it'll be sorted soon enough...:thumb_yello:

No it's still gone gaaaaaahhh *sigh*

and I can't find the psychology exam papers online where are they?! could you just lend me all your knowledge of psychology for a week or so? I'd be ever so grateful :naughty:

Sure, just gimme a chance to upload it and il send it to u :naughty:

Awh seriously tho, good luck :thumb_yello: Do u have exams soon?

i've been trying to find this thread but i'm so crap at computers it took me this long!! anyone from cork here??:)

hey!! Welcome!!!! :wink2: nope no Corkonians here, you're the first! (as far as I'm aware...Shaza is the rep so she might know sth i don't :naughty: ) My dad is from Cork though :thumb_yello: