• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drooly appeared again!!

oh I love that smilie!!!

sorry, I disappeared earlier, had to study maths for a bit,

I'm so useless at it

hahaha! thought we hadn't seen him in a while :naughty: aaaw, I hated Maths too..

hellooooo! conas atá sibh? I love the bit of Irish every now and again lol I see Russ has made a re-appearance

Sorry I haven't been chattin to ye in a while.... really busy with extra classes and just trying to plan the summer, and well, my life in general... I hpoe ye're all well (Irishers and non-Irishers....btw I hope ppl don't start thinking that Irisher is a real word...an English friend of mine made it up, lol)

Shaza, good luck with ur psychology!!

Take care girls, talk soon tá suil agam! xxx

Dia dhuit a Niamh táim go maith buiochas le Dia agus tu féin? :naughty: I wish I could say more but :blink: ... :naughty:

Ah don't worry about it, I'm not here as often anymore either lately, what can we do! we have to face real life from time to time unfortunately :naughty: thanks for the good luck wishes anyway :huglove:

I'm An Irish MIKA OBSESSIVE!!!!!!!!

woooo! :naughty:

hey guys:) anyone going to oxegen this year? sad as i am i bought a ticket in the hope that Mika will perform there again but the line up is really good anyway!:thumb_yello:

No I'm not, it's not my kind of music...though I wish I went last yr: Mika, My Chemical Romance, Scissor Sisters :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: but I was in Spain working anyway. I knew Mika wouldn't be at it cos my brother goes quite a lot and he said at oxegen they never repeat acts from one year to the next...they've made an exception for one or two acts (I can't remember who they are) cos everyone thought they were phenomenal last year. Have fun anyway!! :wink2:

Hi everyone, I would quote everyone, but that'd take too long so...:bleh:

Its nice too see other "Irishers"(that really stuck didn't it?!) on here!:D

look at the time, and I just logged in...AGAIN!

I'm so addicted:naughty:

Anyway, An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an leatheras?:lmao: ha! sorry, just had to say it.

Oh and this is something I've been thinking about lately, did every primary school in Ireland say "Slán leat agus go raibh maith agat" when someone left the class?! because my school did, but what was funny about it was that we all said like in some sort of chant!:lmfao:

anyone know what I'm on about? I really wonder did every school do that!

wow, long message(sorry for thinking out loud..):naughty:

Slán

they often have repeat acts(kings of leon,editors,Interpol,the fratellis) so i'm still crossing my fingers:thumb_yello: i'm quite disappointed that R.E.M are headlining it though, i really don't like them :(

yeah, I wonder if he will be at Oxegen again?:blink: There is no mention of it yet, but maybe!:wink2:I'm not going, but he should still go:bleh:

lol, R.E.M are a bit...dull I suppose:naughty:

Hi everyone, I would quote everyone, but that'd take too long so.

Its nice too see other "Irishers"(that really stuck didn't it?!) on here!

look at the time, and I just logged in...AGAIN!

I'm so addicted

Anyway, An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an leatheras? ha! sorry, just had to say it.

Oh and this is something I've been thinking about lately, did every primary school in Ireland say "Slán leat agus go raibh maith agat" when someone left the class?! because my school did, but what was funny about it was that we all said like in some sort of chant!

anyone know what I'm on about? I really wonder did every school do that!

wow, long message(sorry for thinking out loud.

Slán

ermm.. yeeeaahh :blink::naughty:

I can't remember if we used to say that or not tbh but it kinda rings a bell :blink: or did we just go to special schools? :naughty:

I swear I've forgotten all my irish in the last year! I tried to have a convo in Irish yesterday to help my friend prepare for her Irish oral and I just kept coming out with French!! I KEPT doing it I was like AAARRGH!! and it wasn't like I'd let a bitta French slip out in the middle of a sentence, I was starting the sentences with French! :doh: It's like if I'm telling my brain I'm not going to speak in English then it's default setting is French! :naughty:

In the end she just spoke in Irish and I replied in English :naughty:

ermm.. yeeeaahh

I can't remember if we used to say that or not tbh but it kinda rings a bell :blink: or did we just go to special schools?

I swear I've forgotten all my irish in the last year! I tried to have a convo in Irish yesterday to help my friend prepare for her Irish oral and I just kept coming out with French!! I KEPT doing it I was like AAARRGH!! and it wasn't like I'd let a bitta French slip out in the middle of a sentence, I was starting the sentences with French! It's like if I'm telling my brain I'm not going to speak in English then it's default setting is French!

In the end she just spoke in Irish and I replied in English

ha, special schools,:naughty: no just weird ones:lmao:

It is very annoying when that happens in exams!!!!!!:shocked: mixing languages up is so annoying! I did it so much in my German oral, I was thinking I know I'll fail now, but I didn't! so that was lucky

its cool that you are good at French! and funny that your better at it than Irish, but honestly I think it mostly goes like that anyway:naughty:

The other day I was watching a french Mika interview and was like:boxed: so I took out an old French school book, from 1st year I think and started reading it! It wasn't till about an hour later that I stopped...

pity I can't do the same with maths:thumbdown:

did any of ye go to oxegen last year?? if so, what acts did ye like(or not like)? aside from thinking mika was amazing obviously:):wub2::wub2:

I didn't go:( but Shaza did! Next time she's on ask her about it, I'd say she'd like to talk about it (who would'nt?:wub2:) :naughty:

my friends don't wanna hear me talk about it-or him for that matter, they groan every time i mention his name!! that's why i love this site so much i can ramble on about Mika for the day and everyone's cool with that:):punk:

:naughty: I know what you mean, most people get annoyed, but on here, people expect you to talk about him:naughty:

Hey girls! How's everyone?

SIX!!!! hahahaha yeah...omg I hated them (sorry)..... then the one from Galway, Sarah, was my dance teacher for a while after they had failed..... she was nice.

Debbie, in our school we used to say "Slán agus beannacht agus go raibh maith agat" whenever someone left the classroom, haha. Oh and did ye called the blackboard duster thing the glantóir? Omg all my years in school and I never knew what it was called in English! Even now, I tend to call it a glantóir....Just like two weeks ago I was in the school here, teaching with an American friend, and I was like, where's the glantóir? He was like? What the hell did u just say?! hahahaha

hey remember Six??!!! i just found their cd in my collection(head down in shame) haha it's so funny!!

:lmao: oh yeah them!!!:naughty: I completely fogot about them, honestly I didn't like them, but my sister loved them and bought the single. :naughty: funny!

Hey girls! How's everyone?

SIX!!!! hahahaha yeah...omg I hated them (sorry)..... then the one from Galway, Sarah, was my dance teacher for a while after they had failed..... she was nice.

Debbie, in our school we used to say "Slán agus beannacht agus go raibh maith agat" whenever someone left the classroom, haha. Oh and did ye called the blackboard duster thing the glantóir? Omg all my years in school and I never knew what it was called in English! Even now, I tend to call it a glantóir....Just like two weeks ago I was in the school here, teaching with an American friend, and I was like, where's the glantóir? He was like? What the hell did u just say?! hahahaha

cool, she was your dance teacher!!!:shocked: wow...I think:naughty:

ha, yeah, but did ye say it in a chant?!lol, it's hilarious when I think of it:roftl:

no, we didn't say glantóir that much, but we said cofra a lot and scuab! even still I look for scuabs instread of sweeping brushes:lmao:

ha, that sounds funny, you should tell him its something a lot stranger than just a duster! ha!

:lmao: oh yeah them!!!:naughty: I completely fogot about them, honestly I didn't like them, but my sister loved them and bought the single. :naughty: funny!

cool, she was your dance teacher!!!:shocked: wow...I think:naughty:

ha, yeah, but did ye say it in a chant?!lol, it's hilarious when I think of it:roftl:

no, we didn't say glantóir that much, but we said cofra a lot and scuab! even still I look for scuabs instread of sweeping brushes:lmao:

ha, that sounds funny, you should tell him its something a lot stranger than just a duster! ha!

hahaha yeah it WAS a chant! lol!!

yey! So it wasn't only my school:naughty:

hahahaha too right

I don't think anybody is on, but here's a hello for you all to read when you come back. Hope you're all well. :huglove:

Hey Jess!!! how are things with you? :wink2:

i don't remember saying any of those things in school?! i never really listened though!!

:roftl: I'm sure ye must have said something like that...I think it's a must-do thing in Ireland...like little girls going to Irish-dancing classes...well, in my time anyway, hahahaha (wow I sound so old....I'm not really lol)

I don't think anybody is on, but here's a hello for you all to read when you come back. Hope you're all well. :huglove:

Hi Jess, thanx for visiting us here:wink2:

I'm ok, you?

will Mika ever come to Ireland??? we should start a petition!!!! he really deprives us over here

I hope so! as soon as he does, front row, no doubt!:punk::naughty: