• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jess, thanx for visiting us here:wink2:

I'm ok, you?

I hope so! as soon as he does, front row, no doubt!:punk::naughty:

oh but of course, see you there!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and we'll have to arrange something like cool costumes or something distinctive so we'll stand out!!!!:wink2:

oh but of course, see you there!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and we'll have to arrange something like cool costumes or something distinctive so we'll stand out!!!!:wink2:

yeah, it'd be brilliant!! Mika HAS to come here eventually, he owes us!

And it's have to be in a proper venue with all the fun he has in his other shows!...:wub2:

but of course!:) maybe he could do a tour of Ireland and we could follow him around haha it wouldn't be a very big tour would it!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: it would probably be a very small tour, but we could all get a little Irish MFC tour bus and follow him around:lmao:

We'd have a ball!:naughty:

Its so funny!!:lmao: ha, Alan's a laugh and a half....(sorry, I'm feeling a bit strange):insane:

Does anyone else here go by a day without Mika in some form?! I don't think I do...Today I listened to the full album in the car with my Mam :naughty: We do that everytime we go somewhere:naughty:

and if its not his music, its mfc, and if not that, he'll be on the radio, or something...:wub2:

never-i listen to mika while on this site then i listen to him in the car and i always watch some part of the dvd before i go to sleep:) oh and when i go walking i listen to him on my ipod:):):)

wow, thats a healthy dose of Mika then :naughty:

he's like a drug in a way...........:blink:

:bleh:

aw thank you so much:) mine is this thursday, the big 22!! how old will you be?

oh cool! how weird though, most people who come to this thread are taurus!!:shocked: I dunno why but it is a bit freaky I think:naughty:

22, cool!:)

I'll be 18...which scares me a bit, it felt like only a little while ago I turned 17!:shocked:

wait til u get to 21 then you'll be freaked out!! i wish i could stop at this age i don't wanna get any older:( what part of Ireland are u from?:)

early 20's would be a nice age to stay forvever I bet.:)

I'm from Laois, the middle of nowhere:naughty:

you?

ha, special schools, no just weird ones

haha! that's why we did painting all day, cos we were so clever we didn't need maths! :roftl::naughty:

oohhh but guess what?! I asked one of my friends from school used we say anything like that, and she totally reminded me!! We used to say "slán leat agus go raibh math agat a mhuinteoir" !! It totally came back to me when she said the "a mhuinteoir" part cos we used to raise our voices in a really weird way at the end of mhuinteoir!!! :roftl: ahaha! I can hear it now!

I can't remember what we used to say if the person wasnt a muinteoir though :naughty:

did any of ye go to oxegen last year?? if so, what acts did ye like(or not like)?aside from thinking mika was amazing obviously

I did! hehe, I liked MCR and Muse the best, they were amazing!! went in 05 too, enjoyed that better really tbh but last year was still really good! who did you like??

omg!! isn't today Niamh's and Shaza's Birthdays?!?!? or tommorrow?!

If its today, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

:naughty:

haha! you can relax, it's tomorrow! :bleh:

It'd be so funny if your birthday was this week too, imagine!

hey girls!! nice to see activity on this thread again :wink2:

Shaza, I'm an hour ahead here in Spain....which technically means that it's my birthday but not yours :naughty: hahahahaha Yes i realise you can say the same thing to me in 24hrs time, lol

xxx

hey girls!! nice to see activity on this thread again :wink2:

Shaza, I'm an hour ahead here in Spain....which technically means that it's my birthday but not yours :naughty: hahahahaha Yes i realise you can say the same thing to me in 24hrs time, lol

xxx

:mf_lustslow: Happy Birthday Niamh!!!! :huglove::yay:

aaaw we're all getting older tonight :naughty::bleh:

Hope you have a lovely day!!