so...I vote this should be the party thread....lol

Although I've to get up at 7 so I prob won't stay up much longer hahahaha

:woot_jump:

Aaaaw thanks! I love birthdays *gets emotional* :naughty:

hehe partay tiiimmee! :naughty:

oooh and who's that at the door?

8-2.jpg

waheeeyyy! :yay:

oooh, but... I've just realised I've only got 22 minutes left of childhood! :shocked: ... :tears:

8-2.jpg

oooh, but... I've just realised I've only got 22 minutes left of childhood! :shocked: ... :tears:

aaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahahahaha looooooooove the pic hahahahahaha

I'm sorry I can't rem...what age ru???? I know you're younger than me so don't worry, I'm now 23 (*gulppppp*) but it's all good... :thumb_yello::naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahahahaha looooooooove the pic hahahahahaha

I'm sorry I can't rem...what age ru???? I know you're younger than me so don't worry, I'm now 23 (*gulppppp*) but it's all good... :thumb_yello::naughty:

What age am I atm?!?! good question! :boxed::naughty:

no I'm just about to turn 18!!! :shocked::blink: !!!!!

aaaaahhhh!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah you're only a young'un!!!!! lol!!!!

ok I should go to bed......tty 2mro :wink2: Have a great day!!

haha! not for much longer! :shocked:

I feel like these shocked faces really convey how im feeling tonight! :naughty:

okies Niamh, same to yoouu! xx

Oooh would you look at whose just turned up :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

fn4ors.jpg

Oh it's as if all my birthdays have come at once!

hahahahahahahaha, i knew it wouldn't be long til he appeared! but since that pic of Mika is soooo cute, I'll let you off this time :roftl:

haha! not for much longer! :shocked:

I feel like these shocked faces really convey how im feeling tonight! :naughty:

okies Niamh, same to yoouu! xx

haha seriously though, I don't get why ppl are so worried about age...just do what u want to do with your life and age won't matter cos u won't have regrets :wink2:

night-night!

hahahahahahahaha, i knew it wouldn't be long til he appeared! but since that pic of Mika is soooo cute, I'll let you off this time :roftl:

haha seriously though, I don't get why ppl are so worried about age...just do what u want to do with your life and age won't matter cos u won't have regrets

night-night!

aaaw look at him he's made an effort :naughty::wub2:

aaaw well said Niamh, something to live by that is!

Still though, gonna have to get used to there being an 8 on my age now :blink: just when I was used to being 17, I think it suited me! :roftl: haha only kidding, it's the same every year :naughty:

anywho night!!! :huglove:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIAMH AND SHAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay:

:woot_jump:

thank u!!! :wink2:

I keep meaning to ask, what does your screenname mean? lol. Oh and what´s your real name? (If you don´t mind...)

How crazy is it that we´re all taurus?? lol.

Ok I need to get back to work...

thank u!!! :wink2:

I keep meaning to ask, what does your screenname mean? lol. Oh and what´s your real name? (If you don´t mind...)

How crazy is it that we´re all taurus?? lol.

Ok I need to get back to work...

haha my screen name refers to the fact that i had red hair as a child!! :roftl: and my real name is Stephanie:) really weird that we're all taurus but brilliant obviously:)

haha my screen name refers to the fact that i had red hair as a child!! :roftl: and my real name is Stephanie:) really weird that we're all taurus but brilliant obviously:)

ah cool :thumb_yello:

where is everybody??:( i'm sad

tá mé anseo anois! :naughty:

awh, no need to be lonely now! lol! No I haven't celebrated yet cos I was working, but it was cute cos 24 Spanish 7-yr olds sang to me in English lol :blush-anim-cl:

Two of my friends are coming over later for some cava, lol (cheap Spanish champagne) and on saturday I'm going out for dinner with a group :wink2:

How are things there? Are you studying or what?

No I haven't celebrated yet cos I was working, but it was cute cos 24 Spanish 7-yr olds sang to me in English lol

Aaaawww!! that's the cutest thing ever!!!

I was wished a happy birthday in Spanish too! :bleh:... by my Irish friend :naughty: but nonetheless!

Hope you had a lovely day Niamh!!

I had a really nice day :blush-anim-cl:

I didnt really celebrate today just hung around college all day doing nothing :naughty: but I'm going to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall tomorrow night yaaaaaaaayy! :mf_lustslow: can't wait to see you know who in action :naughty:

I swear it's everyone's birthday today!!!! or yesterday oops xD

My friend told me it was another girl she knows birthday as well yesterday and she was 18 too! haha! I was like tell her I said happy birthday :naughty: and I also heard a random person say happy birthday to someone else today and they said thank you! XD I felt like turning around and saying oh you know its mine too haha!:naughty:

haha! that's why we did painting all day, cos we were so clever we didn't need maths!

oohhh but guess what?! I asked one of my friends from school used we say anything like that, and she totally reminded me!! We used to say "slán leat agus go raibh math agat a mhuinteoir" !! It totally came back to me when she said the "a mhuinteoir" part cos we used to raise our voices in a really weird way at the end of mhuinteoir!!! :roftl: ahaha! I can hear it now!

I can't remember what we used to say if the person wasnt a muinteoir though

:roftl: ha, so you did say it!! I'm not mad, other schools were equally strange then!!:naughty:

oh, it brings back funny memories, someone in my class in primary school ate a dictionary!! It took him almost a year, because he ate about a page a day!:boxed::lmfao: ha!

i'm freaking out here in college, have my presentation in an hour and it's rubbish and about 3 mins shorter than it should be:(:(:(

uhoh!! an hour!:shocked: eh, make up something, and tell them it was Mika's fault that he kept yoiu online to long or something:bleh: :naughty:

oh and I could wait till tommorrow for your birthday, but do you want your banner now?

I swear it's everyone's birthday today!!!! or yesterday oops xD

My friend told me it was another girl she knows birthday as well yesterday and she was 18 too! haha! I was like tell her I said happy birthday :naughty: and I also heard a random person say happy birthday to someone else today and they said thank you! XD I felt like turning around and saying oh you know its mine too haha!:naughty:

one of my friends is having a birthday in about 2 days at home too!:naughty:

I swear sometimes I think taureans rule the world!:bleh: