pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said i'm not fussy:) i really appreciate it though coz i wouldn't have a clue how to make one!!

ok then:thumb_yello:

I was never told how to make them, I just messed around with photoshop, and stuff started to happen:naughty: :bleh:

did you see the pics of Mika with some...thing leaving a party?:blink:

spiller_mika_005_wenn1790619.html...:boxed: I'm a bit scared, lol

Happy Late Birthday girls!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get on a t all yesterday:tears: was at an open day in Waterford, but still, it looks like ye celebrated so

18, and 24!!!wow, we're all getting on a bit aren't we!?

aw thankoo Debbie! :wub2:

I know! I'm finally legal :naughty:

i'm freaking out here in college, have my presentation in an hour and it's rubbish and about 3 mins shorter than it should be

gaaah, hope it turned out okay! I'm so freaking out about these exams :blink::thumbdown:

one of my friends is having a birthday in about 2 days at home too!

I swear sometimes I think taureans rule the world!

It's true! :naughty:

We had a poll here before as well called "what star sign are you" and I remember Taurus was in the lead last time I saw it :naughty:

aw thankoo Debbie!

I know! I'm finally legal

It's true!

We had a poll here before as well called "what star sign are you" and I remember Taurus was in the lead last time I saw it

finally legal...yes...I suppose you are for certain things:das: :bleh::naughty: or is that 17, oh never mind!

Oh did you see Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet?! I really want to see it, but I'm a bit broke...but I will see it before its out of the cinema!..I hope

I should look for that thread, I never voted:naughty:

finally legal...yes...I suppose you are for certain things:das: :bleh::naughty: or is that 17, oh never mind!

Oh did you see Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet?! I really want to see it, but I'm a bit broke...but I will see it before its out of the cinema!..I hope

I should look for that thread, I never voted:naughty:

I'm going tonight!!! :biggrin2: I'm sooooo excited! :naughty::mf_lustslow: weeeeeeee!!

ooh!!!! lucky!!:D tell me what you think of it, I'd love to know!

I keep seeing it everywhere, saying Watch me!!!:naughty:

hehe, will do! :wink2:

Right I'm off! *tries to contain excitement......*

WWWEEEEEEE! :naughty:

talk to ye later!

it's cool isn't it? i love it:) yes i had a lovely birthday, didn't do much really and the highlight was probably being on this haha! but i'll celebrate properly at the weekend:) did u watch ugly betty?oh and i've been meaning to ask u what u thought of oxegen last year?!

it's cool isn't it? i love it yes i had a lovely birthday, didn't do much really and the highlight was probably being on this haha! but i'll celebrate properly at the weekend did u watch ugly betty?oh and i've been meaning to ask u what u thought of oxegen last year?!

it's wicked! it's so eye grabbing with the flashing colours! :mf_lustslow:

ah that's good! :) I celebrated last night I went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall! :wub2: was brill!!

Yeah I only watched a bit though I can never seem to follow tv programmes properly anymore! :blink: did you see it? Lil Bow Wow was on :naughty:

Oh yeah it was really good!! Mika was the best obviously :naughty: but I thought Muse were amaaaazing too! what did you think of it? did you go camping? I didn't go, I'm not a camping person, I need my bed at the end of the day! :naughty: