pinkunicorn123

Hi girls, I know your not on, but I got bored and came back:naughty:

glad you like the banner!:blush-anim-cl:

if anyone wants one just ask, because it is a big hobby of mine, so its fun to do.

yeah, I watched Ugly Betty, was good:D I can't believe I missed it so much, there wasn't much on without it. Oh and Graham Norton is back too!

:yay:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls, I know your not on, but I got bored and came back

glad you like the banner!

if anyone wants one just ask, because it is a big hobby of mine, so its fun to do.

yeah, I watched Ugly Betty, was good:D I can't believe I missed it so much, there wasn't much on without it. Oh and Graham Norton is back too!

:yay:

Debbieeee! :wub2:

I'd like a sig:blush-anim-cl: if you're not busy! cos I swear you are sooo talented with photoshop! Your current sig is amazing as well! IngievV has a rival :naughty:

Oh is he?! I might watch it now that I have the English channels back, they were gone for ages, one by one they all just disappeared :shocked: but its ok they're all back now :naughty:

Debbieeee!

I'd like a sig if you're not busy! cos I swear you are sooo talented with photoshop! Your current sig is amazing as well! IngievV has a rival

Oh is he?! I might watch it now that I have the English channels back, they were gone for ages, one by one they all just disappeared but its ok they're all back now

Sheree!!(again love your name!):wub2:

you're on!yey

aw, thank you thats really nice:blush-anim-cl: ooh cool!! what do you want one of? I'm guessing a Russell one?:das:

that'd be fun:bleh:

yeah he should have been on tonight on BBC NI but he was on BBC Wales instead:thumbdown:

but he will be on Sunday night as far as I know. That man is too funny, I don't think I've ever not liked that show:lmao:

Sheree!!(again love your name!)

you're on!yey

aw, thank you thats really nice ooh cool!! what do you want one of? I'm guessing a Russell one?

that'd be fun

yeah he should have been on tonight on BBC NI but he was on BBC Wales instead

but he will be on Sunday night as far as I know. That man is too funny, I don't think I've ever not liked that show

Oooh I dunno what I want! :bleh: emm... i dunno!

ohhh ok go on so a Russell one :naughty: and I'll change my avatar back to Mika since this is not the RFC! :roftl:

Ooooou thankoooo! :huglove: this is so exciting!!

Will I choose a pic for you??

Yeah he's so funny, and from Cork! :punk: you know all the famous people from Ireland, they're all from either Dublin or Cork!

I'm staying up til 2:20 to watch the Loose Women repeat cos someone special's on it :wub2: who need's a life eh? :naughty:

Oooh I dunno what I want! emm... i dunno!

ohhh ok go on so a Russell one and I'll change my avatar back to Mika since this is not the RFC!

Ooooou thankoooo! this is so exciting!!

Will I choose a pic for you??

Yeah he's so funny, and from Cork! you know all the famous people from Ireland, they're all from either Dublin or Cork!

I'm staying up til 2:20 to watch the Loose Women repeat cos someone special's on it who need's a life eh?

lol, I can make you more afterwards if you want:naughty: of whatever you want really, Russell, Mika...whatever:naughty: oh! or a Russel and Mika one?! though that could be weird, but its completely up to you:wink2:

yeah, you should choose if you want some pics in particular. And pick a good few if you want and I'll use some.

yeah, I noticed that, it is usually Cork or Dublin. Graham is great!

oh cool, I'll be up a while because well, I've nothing else to do:naughty:

lol, I can make you more afterwards if you want of whatever you want really, Russell, Mika...whatever oh! or a Russel and Mika one?! though that could be weird, but its completely up to you

yeah, you should choose if you want some pics in particular. And pick a good few if you want and I'll use some.

yeah, I noticed that, it is usually Cork or Dublin. Graham is great!

oh cool, I'll be up a while because well, I've nothing else to do

omg!! :D what pics am I gonna choose they're all so beautiful !:mf_lustslow: I'll have fun choosing though! :naughty:

oooh Russell and Mika now we could have fun with that :das::roftl:

I think I'll choose just a Russell one for now though, thanks! :wub2:

Oh went to see FSM last nite :wink2: it was brill! such a laugh! you should deffo go see it!

hehe, oh yeah me neither, I don't have anything better to do like at all like study for exams or anything productive like such! *looks shifty* my brain seems to have decided to switch off this week and not allowed any study in! sigh!

omg!! :D what pics am I gonna choose they're all so beautiful ! I'll have fun choosing though!

oooh Russell and Mika now we could have fun with that

I think I'll choose just a Russell one for now though, thanks !

Oh went to see FSM last nite it was brill! such a laugh! you should deffo go see it!

hehe, oh yeah me neither, I don't have anything better to do like at all like study for exams or anything productive like such! *looks shifty* my brain seems to have decided to switch off this week and not allowed any study in! sigh!

:naughty: I know, it'll be a tough descision, so many out there:naughty:

ok, so when ever you get enough you want me to use, just pm them to me or something:wink2:

oh yeah you saw it! Oh I really want to see it now!

I should be studying maths like mad now, because well I'm repeating in June, and well I'm terrible so I dunno what I'll do about it!:shocked: *I know well, but its too much fun here*:bleh:

who needs a life!:naughty:

aw thanks, it's so nice of you!

You have to see it! :naughty: seriously it's hilarious!

I sooo want the big cardboard cut out they have for it in the cinema! and there's like an extra life size cut out of Russell I got so excited when I saw it I ran up and threw my arms around him :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I'd LOVE it! but even if they did give it to me which is unlikely I'd have a hard time bringing it back home :naughty: there'd be me walking through the city centre with a huge cardboard Russell :roftl: Oooooou I'd be like that freaky guy from Rock Rivals whose obsessed with Luke!!! :lmao: did you watch it??

aaw maths is tough :thumbdown: are you doing pass? I did pass, if so just practice the exam papers cos they repeat the types of questions a lot, and you should be fine!

aw thanks, it's so nice of you!

You have to see it! seriously it's hilarious!

I sooo want the big cardboard cut out they have for it in the cinema! and there's like an extra life size cut out of Russell I got so excited when I saw it I ran up and threw my arms around him I'd LOVE it! but even if they did give it to me which is unlikely I'd have a hard time bringing it back home :naughty: there'd be me walking through the city centre with a huge cardboard Russell Oooooou I'd be like that freaky guy from Rock Rivals whose obsessed with Luke!!!did you watch it??

aaw maths is tough :thumbdown: are you doing pass? I did pass, if so just practice the exam papers cos they repeat the types of questions a lot, and you should be fine!

omg! did you really go up and hug it?!?!:lmfao: that'd be so funny to see someone run up to a cardboard Russell and hug it in a cinema!!!:roftl:

but thats cool! If I felt mad enough, I'd probably do the same:naughty:

oh someone in my friends college did that! they took home a giant cardboard woman from a hairdressers back to college. And got away with it, though they did look a bit :insane: on the street with it,lol

you should have folded him in half or something, then put him up when you got home!

no I didn't see Rock Rivals, I haven't followed it.

yeah, I do pass, but 5 years of the worst maths teacher in history, have made any maths I used to be good at seem impossible now. But I have grinds and everything, so I have to! otherwise, I'm stuck, cos everything I want needs at least a pass.

I did :naughty: I saw some cardboard that looked like Russell and it felt like the most natural thing to do :naughty:

My friends were like we don't know her :bleh: I don't think anyone took any notice anyway but I was too enamoured to care if they did :naughty:

omg!! what were they doing with that?!! :lmao:

omg! you have to see this part from Rock Rivals! I am very tempted to do it with my new cardboard friend :naughty: I'll try and see if it's on youtube!!

aaw maths suck! and it's so hard to come across good maths teachers they're all crap! We had only one decent maths teacher in our school but she was actually the best maths teacher ever, I had her for JC was so grateful! but the rest were useless and then I got another teacher in LC and she was so bad I had to drop down and the pass teacher was even worse! I got through it though but I thank my teacher from JC cos if I hadn't had that base...

but seriously, good luck! and grinds are surely very helpful I'd say you'll have no bother this year :thumb_yello:

I did I saw some cardboard that looked like Russell and it felt like the most natural thing to do

My friends were like we don't know her I don't think anyone took any notice anyway but I was too enamoured to care if they did

omg!! what were they doing with that?!!

omg! you have to see this part from Rock Rivals! I am very tempted to do it with my new cardboard friend I'll try and see if it's on youtube!!

aaw maths suck! and it's so hard to come across good maths teachers they're all crap! We had only one decent maths teacher in our school but she was actually the best maths teacher ever, I had her for JC was so grateful! but the rest were useless and then I got another teacher in LC and she was so bad I had to drop down and the pass teacher was even worse! I got through it though but I thank my teacher from JC cos if I hadn't had that base...

but seriously, good luck! and grinds are surely very helpful I'd say you'll have no bother this year :thumb_yello:

:lmao: thats brilliant!!

lol, if it seems like the right thing to do then, go ahead I suppose:lmao:

ha, It must be funny!!

:lmfao: you know the line "I am very tempted to do it with my cardboard friend" is the funniest thing I think you've ever said!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, how :das: does that sound!LOLyeah, maths is by far my worst subject, and whats so irritating is that all the courses I want are creative and don't involve maths, yet I need to pass to get in:thumbdown:

and I was talking to some art teachers in open days etc, and they all said they were terrible at maths too, yet they need to be there, or you don't get in...:tears:

yeah, but I do think I'll be ok...hopefully...

ahaha! you know I didn't actually mean "do it" as in :das:, I just meant do what your fella from Rock Rivals did cos he was in a similar situation to me :naughty: you'd have to see it!

but now you mention it... :das::lmao:

aaw the leaving cert system is so screwed up, that sucks! it's really unfair. it's the same for all artistic and creative people, cos ye use the right side of yer brains :naughty: it's the same with my friend she loves art and is very talented and is doing animation in college, but she always hated maths as well and really struggled with it, she was really worried she failed it in the leaving but she ust passed. But seriously I mean your case is a prime example of how screwed up the LC system is :thumbdown: but you know this year I'm sure you'll be fine!

Just seen Russell on Loose Women, was worth the wait :bleh:

anyway night night! xx

i thought Mika was out of this world obviously:) did u hear he was just walking around in the crowd afterwards? i'm gutted that i didn't see him:( i loved snow patrol, the gossip, daft punk and the scissor sisters too:) i thought avril was rubbish! are u going again this year? and ya i went camping, i couldn't really go back home to west cork for my bed unfortunately:(

i thought Mika was out of this world obviously did u hear he was just walking around in the crowd afterwards? i'm gutted that i didn't see him i loved snow patrol, the gossip, daft punk and the scissor sisters too i thought avril was rubbish! are u going again this year? and ya i went camping, i couldn't really go back home to west cork for my bed unfortunately

OMG NOOO! :shocked: I never heard that or saw him :thumbdown: guess it's a big crowd though. yeah I saw Snow Patrol and the Gossip too! I never thought Snow Patrol would get off the stage in the end though lol!

Oh yeah I didn't literally go home every night :naughty: :naughty: We were staying nearby!

Nah I'm not going back this year at all, maybe next year! hope you have a good one this year though!

where abouts were you in the crowd for Mika? I a bit to the right about 3 rows from the front :bleh:

ooh i never told u guys i had my presentation on Mika's Happy Ending and it went really really well my lecturer actually asked me where i got all my inside information haha thanks to Mika i think i might just get a degree-phew

oooh well done! :thumb_yello: what kinda presentation was it?

are you in your last year of college?

i was to the right too but i wasn't that close:( i literally had to beg the people with me to go and see him at all so i had to take what i was given-and they all thanked me afterwards for making them go might i add, they thought he was unreal:) like i knew they would!! my presentation was on the relationship between sound and vision so i did it on happy ending and did really well:) i'm so happy it's over! yep in my final year in music, wanna do a post grad in dublin next year in advertising-total change of direction i know!!! so anyway.............enough about me tell me all about u?!:)

ahaha! you know I didn't actually mean "do it" as in I just meant do what your fella from Rock Rivals did cos he was in a similar situation to me you'd have to see it!

but now you mention it...

aaw the leaving cert system is so screwed up, that sucks! it's really unfair. it's the same for all artistic and creative people, cos ye use the right side of yer brains it's the same with my friend she loves art and is very talented and is doing animation in college, but she always hated maths as well and really struggled with it, she was really worried she failed it in the leaving but she ust passed. But seriously I mean your case is a prime example of how screwed up the LC system is but you know this year I'm sure you'll be fine!

Just seen Russell on Loose Women, was worth the wait

anyway night night! xx

yeah, I know you didn't mean it in that way, but I got such a laugh from that:roftl:

it is very screwed up and makes no sense really, but I won't let it get the better of me:mf_rosetinted:

ha, it doesn't help being left handed either, its like the other side of my brain doesn't know what to do with itself:naughty:

cool that you're friend got through, I have hope:)

thanx for youur encouragment:thumb_yello:

oh cool, was it funny? I saw Russell and Ashton Kutcher on Jonathon ROss last night:wub2: thy were both gorgeous and really lovely on it. Did you see it? Ashton is just breathtaking sometimes:mf_lustslow:

i was to the right too but i wasn't that close:( i literally had to beg the people with me to go and see him at all so i had to take what i was given-and they all thanked me afterwards for making them go might i add, they thought he was unreal:) like i knew they would!! my presentation was on the relationship between sound and vision so i did it on happy ending and did really well:) i'm so happy it's over! yep in my final year in music, wanna do a post grad in dublin next year in advertising-total change of direction i know!!! so anyway.............enough about me tell me all about u?!:)

oh wow!! you did a presentation on Happy Ending!wow:wub2:

your doing a music course? wow, that sounds so interesting,

great that you did well:thumb_yello:

i was to the right too but i wasn't that close i literally had to beg the people with me to go and see him at all so i had to take what i was given-and they all thanked me afterwards for making them go might i add, they thought he was unreal like i knew they would!! my presentation was on the relationship between sound and vision so i did it on happy ending and did really well i'm so happy it's over! yep in my final year in music, wanna do a post grad in dublin next year in advertising-total change of direction i know!!! so anyway.............enough about me tell me all about u?!

ah he really was! I was totally blown away I just remember he was amazing! :wub2: ah you'll never guess what! you left a comment on my video from oxegen on youtube! :naughty: you probably had no idea it was mine! hehe but thanks! :bleh:

aw that sounds really interesting! I'm glad it went really well for you :thumb_yello: It's great to be able to do coursework on things you're really interested in! like I did a presentation on Russell Brand's Booky Wook for English a while ago too and it went really well also, so it's cool to be able to use our obsessions to get good grades :naughty:

oh me? lol well I'm in my first year of arts in ucc, well it's pretty much over now which I can't believe and have to face the exams :shocked: !!! don't really know yet what I'm going do with it afterwards yet, but something with French I know! :)

yeah, I know you didn't mean it in that way, but I got such a laugh from that

it is very screwed up and makes no sense really, but I won't let it get the better of me

ha, it doesn't help being left handed either, its like the other side of my brain doesn't know what to do with itself

cool that you're friend got through, I have hope

thanx for youur encouragment

oh cool, was it funny? I saw Russell and Ashton Kutcher on Jonathon ROss last night thy were both gorgeous and really lovely on it. Did you see it? Ashton is just breathtaking sometimes

:roftl: I admit it didn't sound too good :naughty:

No I didn't see it last night I was at FSM again :blush-anim-cl:

I knew it was on though and plan to watch the repeat tonight at 1:15 :naughty: can't wait!!!! I won't get any sleep this week staying up watching all these repeats of shows Russell's been on :naughty: aaaaand not to mention my friend got this magazine with a Russell interview and a whole page sized pic of you know that pic I used to have as my avatar, with the brown couch? that one! :mf_lustslow: and I put it up beside my bed so I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon :naughty:

:roftl: I admit it didn't sound too good

No I didn't see it last night I was at FSM again

I knew it was on though and plan to watch the repeat tonight at 1:15 can't wait!!!! I won't get any sleep this week staying up watching all these repeats of shows Russell's been on :naughty: aaaaand not to mention my friend got this magazine with a Russell interview and a whole page sized pic of you know that pic I used to have as my avatar, with the brown couch? that one! and I put it up beside my bed so I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon

again!! wow you are obsessed, but thats ok, aren't we all a bit?!:naughty:

oh its a good episode, you'll like it!

and Ashton:wub2: I know I keep saying it but, wow! he'll keep you interested till Russell appears.:naughty:

Oh ang Graham Norton was on last night too! I didn't think he was but..he was,lol.

now Livin with Lucy the Jade episode is on, lol, so much on telly lately!

again!! wow you are obsessed, but thats ok, aren't we all a bit?!

oh its a good episode, you'll like it!

and Ashton I know I keep saying it but, wow! he'll keep you interested till Russell appears.

Oh ang Graham Norton was on last night too! I didn't think he was but..he was,lol.

now Livin with Lucy the Jade episode is on, lol, so much on telly lately!

Well I actually HAD to go again, I had no choice in the matter! :naughty: cos I'd planned ages ago to go see it on the friday with some of my friends, but then when there was a special screening out on Wednesday I just couldn't not go like! :naughty: and cos it was the day after my birthday it was even more the reason to go :bleh: so yeah :naughty:

oh I know I will! Russell's interviews on JR are always really funny cos they're good friends too! :) oooh I'm sure Ashton manage to keep me interested too :wub2: oooh I just remembered Russ did a vid before which he called "debunk'd" which was like a p*** take of punk'd.. I wonder if Ashton ever saw it! :roftl:

Well I actually HAD to go again, I had no choice in the matter! cos I'd planned ages ago to go see it on the friday with some of my friends, but then when there was a special screening out on Wednesday I just couldn't not go like! :naughty: and cos it was the day after my birthday it was even more the reason to go so yeah

oh I know I will! Russell's interviews on JR are always really funny cos they're good friends too! oooh I'm sure Ashton manage to keep me interested too :wub2: oooh I just remembered Russ did a vid before which he called "debunk'd" which was like a p*** take of punk'd.. I wonder if Ashton ever saw it!

you just had to see it again!:bleh: but yeah, it is a birhtday treat as well so why not. You're 18 now! mad, I bet its hard to get used to!

yeah Russell and Jonathion are great together, they mention when Russell went to his house and all. and he wears sandals! lol, oh and a little skirt over his trousers, so yeah its good!

oh really, ha, Ashton didn't mention anything so I dunno if he saw it.:lmao: