pinkunicorn123

you just had to see it again! but yeah, it is a birhtday treat as well so why not. You're 18 now! mad, I bet its hard to get used to!

yeah Russell and Jonathion are great together, they mention when Russell went to his house and all. and he wears sandals! lol, oh and a little skirt over his trousers, so yeah its good!

oh really, ha, Ashton didn't mention anything so I dunno if he saw it.

Oh yeah, so I am! I kinda forgot again the day after really :naughty: but now that you've reminded me... :boxed::naughty:

it's your turn next! :yay:

aaaw I'm so looking forward to this! I could've watched it online beforehand but there's something special about watching them on the telly :blush-anim-cl:

he wears sandals and a skirt?! ooh it's probably his smock! he loves that and Matt always makes fun of it :roftl:

This sounds like popcorn is in order :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, so I am! I kinda forgot again the day after really but now that you've reminded me...

it's your turn next!

aaaw I'm so looking forward to this! I could've watched it online beforehand but there's something special about watching them on the telly he wears sandals and a skirt?! ooh it's probably his smock! he loves that and Matt always makes fun of it

This sounds like popcorn is in order

lol yeah I usually get like that after a birthday:naughty: , I mean when I think about it it doesn't feel like I was 17 a year yet!:boxed:

yeah, its great!

and yeah telly make sit better, cos everythings all big and pretty looking:blush-anim-cl:

yeah it is his famous smock! lol, I say him in the white one somewhere too,lol.

the sandels are gas, they even zoom into them!

ooh yeah, get popcorn!!!:bleh:

lol yeah I usually get like that after a birthday:naughty: , I mean when I think about it it doesn't feel like I was 17 a year yet!:boxed:

yeah, its great!

and yeah telly make sit better, cos everythings all big and pretty looking:blush-anim-cl:

yeah it is his famous smock! lol, I say him in the white one somewhere too,lol.

the sandels are gas, they even zoom into them!

ooh yeah, get popcorn!!!

I know I felt the same as you actually! I don't feel like I was 17 long enough! and I liked that age too! :blink:

:roftl:

haha! can't wait now eeeee! :bleh:

oh I'm currently making myself a new av... let me no what you think it'l be up in a sec! :bleh:

I know I felt the same as you actually! I don't feel like I was 17 long enough! and I liked that age too! :blink:

:roftl:

haha! can't wait now eeeee! :bleh:

oh I'm currently making myself a new av... let me no what you think it'l be up in a sec! :bleh:

yeah, its always like that, and I like 17 too, its seems like a nice number or something:bleh:

oh new av!! yey, I want to see this:D

yeah, its always like that, and I like 17 too, its seems like a nice number or something:bleh:

oh new av!! yey, I want to see this:D

me too! :roftl: I thought it was a nice number too even though I knew it sounded mad! :roftl:

ok it's up! I dunno I think I prefer the last one... damn my indecisiveness! :naughty:

me too! :roftl: I thought it was a nice number too even though I knew it sounded mad! :roftl:

ok it's up! I dunno I think I prefer the last one... damn my indecisiveness! :naughty:

oh I like it! he's standing! very nice, both are nice though.

I know I'm so very indecisive as well! frighteningly actually!!!:shocked: its a bit much when you can't decide what drink to have with dinner...:blush-anim-cl: its a bit of a problem...but at least you know there is someone else just as bad:bleh:

I have to go soon:(

oh I like it! he's standing! very nice, both are nice though.

I know I'm so very indecisive as well! frighteningly actually!!!:shocked: its a bit much when you can't decide what drink to have with dinner...:blush-anim-cl: its a bit of a problem...but at least you know there is someone else just as bad

I have to go soon:(

Thanks! I think I'll change again though :naughty:

ahaha! :roftl: I'm not sure if i'm that bad now but i definitely have my moments :bleh:

anyway me too, off to see JR! :D night night Debbie! xxx

HI:D

can I just saw I love your avatar Sheree!!:wub2:

and I'm still uploading, btw:wink2:

thank you! Mika4Life13 made it for me before :naughty:

and can I say I love you! :naughty: thankies for the gorgeous banners :wub2: you rule on photoshop! :punk:

thank you! Mika4Life13 made it for me before :naughty:

and can I say I love you! :naughty: thankies for the gorgeous banners :wub2: you rule on photoshop! :punk:

oh cool!, its very pretty:)

ah, no problem, honestly I loved every minute of it so you're grand(How Irish do I sound right now?!:naughty:)

you have it up already! wow, you're quick!

oh cool!, its very pretty:)

ah, no problem, honestly I loved every minute of it so you're grand(How Irish do I sound right now?!:naughty:)

you have it up already! wow, you're quick!

ah sure not Irish at all! :naughty::bleh:

yep yep couldn't wait to put it up! :D

hey girls!!! how are ye?

guess what.....this is getting ridiculous: I just bought a ticket for Mika in Madrid....July 19 :woot_jump: lol

aaahaha! woohoo! :punk::roftl: you are a Mika gig junkie you are! :bleh:

I'm alright now a bit sick but still alive! You sound ecstatic anyway! :naughty:

aaahaha! woohoo! :punk::roftl: you are a Mika gig junkie you are! :bleh:

I'm alright now a bit sick but still alive! You sound ecstatic anyway! :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwh I hope u feel better soon :huglove: is it bad??

Lol yeah I'm lookin forward to it cos all the ones from the Spanish thread are going :thumb_yello:Also, I needed sth to cheer me up...men problems...lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwh I hope u feel better soon :huglove: is it bad??

Lol yeah I'm lookin forward to it cos all the ones from the Spanish thread are going Also, I needed sth to cheer me up...men problems...lol

thank you :blush-anim-cl: nah I'm not dying or anything :naughty: I must go find that lemsip I have now and I'll feel better :naughty:

aaaw that's brill! you'll have a blast! :D men probs? aw well I think you've turned to the right man for a bit of comfort :das::naughty:

thank you nah I'm not dying or anything I must go find that lemsip I have now and I'll feel better

aaaw that's brill! you'll have a blast! men probs? aw well I think you've turned to the right man for a bit of comfort

hahahaha that's an excellent point there, hahaha :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ah lemsip, always comforting :wink2:

Btw, last night I went out here in Madrid with some friends for my bday, if ye wana see pics I've posted them here: (In the first pic, the girl on the left is Asun, TheBlackQueen from the MFC :thumb_yello: )

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1413708&posted=1#post1413708

hahahaha that's an excellent point there, hahaha :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ah lemsip, always comforting

Btw, last night I went out here in Madrid with some friends for my bday, if ye wana see pics I've posted them here: (In the first pic, the girl on the left is Asun, TheBlackQueen from the MFC :thumb_yello: )

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1413708&posted=1#post1413708

:naughty: that was what was subconciously going through your mind the whole time :naughty:

I saw the pics! aaw looks like ye had a great celebration and oh that's brill you met up with TheBlackQueen! :wink2: Madrid looks really cool, from what I see there on the street :naughty:

:naughty: that was what was subconciously going through your mind the whole time :naughty:

I saw the pics! aaw looks like ye had a great celebration and oh that's brill you met up with TheBlackQueen! :wink2: Madrid looks really cool, from what I see there on the street :naughty:

hahaha yeah madrid is cool, it was fun lol

no way!! awwwh! You'll have to make up for it then :das: Do u have plans??

Nope :naughty:I just said I'd go to see FSM that was more than enough for me :bleh: and some friends from school that I hadn't seen in ages came down there for the weekend too so I was happy! :naughty:

and now the exams are coming up so have no time but ah well!