pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

helloooooooooooooooooo!!!:) how was everyone's weekend?:)

Hey Stephanie!! I'd a great weekend thanks! and you?? I had such a good one though that I am now dying with the cold :thumbdown: I think this is it for me guys I'll miss ye! :naughty:

I have an exam later on today but don't think I'll be able to go in, feel terrible :( it's not worth a lot anyway thank God.

Hey Stephanie!! My weekend was fuuuuuuuun, my brother came to visit me and I went out with friends here for my bday :das: How about yours? Did u celebrate?? :thumb_yello:

Sheree, I hope u feel better!!!! :huglove:

Btw, Ray Foley´s next live lunch is on Fri, Tom Baxter... I still think there might eb a chance he´ll get Mika some time... Did u see the thread about Mika playing at the Carphone Warehouse staff Christmas party at the weekend??? (yeah i know, Christmas party..but u know how these things are always at random times...the point is, THEY GOT MIKA!!)

Ok, back to work...

xxx

Sheree, I hope u feel better!!!! :huglove:

Btw, Ray Foley´s next live lunch is on Fri, Tom Baxter... I still think there might eb a chance he´ll get Mika some time... Did u see the thread about Mika playing at the Carphone Warehouse staff Christmas party at the weekend??? (yeah i know, Christmas party..but u know how these things are always at random times...the point is, THEY GOT MIKA!!)

Ok, back to work...

xxx

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:I'll try :naughty:

Yeah I did! I think I'll email Ray again today, not much else I can do anyway :naughty:

hahaha! back to work with you now missy! :roftl:

ya i went out last night and saturday night:) i've a sore head today but it was worth it!!! hope u feel better soon sheree:( what's the exam in?

aw that's good :wink2: heh that makes two of us with sore heads so :naughty:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:the exam was in aural French, it's over now, I actually missed it :blink:*shrugs*

I'm in UCC doing Arts! Just at the end of first year now, exam time :boxed: I dunno what I wanna do after yet suprise suprise :naughty: something with French though!

You never got home last night? haha mad! :roftl: I've been up since 8 as well and have done absolutely nothing all day :thumbdown: unless you count blowing my nose :blink::naughty:

I dunno if you saw I left you a post waaay back saying that you left a comment on my youtube video! :bleh: I only have the one, of Mika!

haha, you did it right on my video anyway! :naughty:

I'm doing French, English, Psychology and Celtic Civ this year, can't wait to get rid of the last two next year :naughty: that's cool!! I don't even know where the music dept is actually haha :naughty: yeah I go out now and again if I can get ID! :bleh: im 18 now though so don't really have to worry about that anymore :bleh: how about you??

and home is in county Limerick lol, you?

I know people from Skibbereen! :bleh: haha!

I have practically everything on main campus thank God! did you do an arts subject with your Music too? yep exams next week :shocked:eeek, you too? they're half way across town though! have to find it beforehand cos apparently the buses don't always show up! :shocked:

Hmm guess I'd say Gorbys - freakscene! :bleh: I love the music there! you??

i dunno coz i haven't been out in Cork in AGES! i used to love Cubins but apparently it's not as good now! ya i did irish and geography with music, HATED irish!!who do u know from Skibb??!

Cubins? I never been there lol! aaw, I know a few doing Irish and they really like it :naughty: well I guess its no harm saying here! you know David Hayes or Lisa Govender??

hmmm i don't think so how old would they be? do u go home every weekend?:)

18/19, ah its a big enough town though isn't it like?

no not every weekend, it depends though! how about you?? so you gonna miss ucc now when you leave?? you'll get to walk down the quadrangle! :roftl: