pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meh:naughty:

well I woke up with a sore throat today, but other than that I'm ok...though I think I need a good nights sleep, I haven't slept properly in ages!:shocked:

ooops, hope I didn't pass it on to you! :sad::naughty:

yeah my sleeping patterns aaallll over the place last few days :boxed: cos I couldn't sleep with this cold sunday night and i slept a bit better last night (/morning :bleh:) and I've a feeling i wont be going any earlier tonight :naughty:

oh really?!aww, thats nice:blush-anim-cl:

I hope I end up in a job where I could make things like that, like website banners or something, its too much fun!

yeah! oooh that would be perfect for you! :wink2: something arty at least! cos you're so good at em too and ive heard photoshops meant to be really hard to get the hang of!

ooops, hope I didn't pass it on to you! :sad::naughty:

yeah my sleeping patterns aaallll over the place last few days :boxed: cos I couldn't sleep with this cold sunday night and i slept a bit better last night (/morning :bleh:) and I've a feeling i wont be going any earlier tonight :naughty:

yeah, its all your fault!:bleh::naughty: everyone seems a little sick lately though, so t'was bound to happen.

oh no, there is nothing worse than trying to sleep while all coldy is there?! it makes you tired just thinking about it!

yeah! oooh that would be perfect for you! :wink2: something arty at least! cos you're so good at em too and ive heard photoshops meant to be really hard to get the hang of!

I'd like it, but at the same time, I want to do other stuff too, like photography or painting or something, I dunno, I'll think of something:bleh:

ah photoshop isn't that bad, I mean I was never told how to use, I just mess around and find new things on it every now and again:bleh: though it doen't look overly friendly:naughty:

funny how we're chatting in 2 different posts, but its easier because they're not as long,lol

yeah, its all your fault!everyone seems a little sick lately though, so t'was bound to happen.

oh no, there is nothing worse than trying to sleep while all coldy is there?! it makes you tired just thinking about it!

sowwy :naughty:

yeah, and especially when your nose keeps running all night! :sneaky2: (sorry for the image :naughty:)

How was your day anyway? :)

Did you see there was a huggge feature on Russell in the Star on Friday? I missed it :( it's ok though I've seen the pics :naughty: but still :(

I'd like it, but at the same time, I want to do other stuff too, like photography or painting or something, I dunno, I'll think of something:bleh:

ah photoshop isn't that bad, I mean I was never told how to use, I just mess around and find new things on it every now and again though it doen't look overly friendly

funny how we're chatting in 2 different posts, but its easier because they're not as long,lol

hmm, I've no idea about arty careers, but I'll sure you'll decide on something! :bleh:

oh yeah! you're turning out to be quite the budding photographer! your photos even being classified as "Mikagasmic" :naughty: now that's something! :bleh:

seriously though others prob would've had no idea about how to figure em out, good on ya! :thumb_yello:

heh yeah, what are we doing like?! :naughty:

sowwy

yeah, and especially when your nose keeps running all night! (sorry for the image :naughty

How was your day anyway?

Did you see there was a huggge feature on Russell in the Star on Friday? I missed it :( it's ok though I've seen the pics but still

runny nose..:naughty: I will try not to imagine!:bleh:

my day was so ordinary and boring nothing out of the ordinary, how about you?

No I didn't see it:( And Mw Dad took it to work with him, so I'll have to wait till tommorrow to check if we have it...is it pretty?!:naughty:

hmm, I've no idea about arty careers, but I'll sure you'll decide on something!

oh yeah! you're turning out to be quite the budding photographer! your photos even being classified as "Mikagasmic" now that's something!

seriously though others prob would've had no idea about how to figure em out, good on ya!

heh yeah, what are we doing like?!

the thing with everything I like is that its very unlikely you'll ever have a comfortable income and all that, but honestly I don't care yet, so if I like doing it, I'll just have to live low:bleh: :naughty:

all the other pics I took were a bit blurry, so that one was just luck:wub2:

why do I keep laughing out loud in here today!? nothing is overly funny, but even just our little conversatoins are making me giggle a bit:naughty:

runny nose..I will try not to imagine!:bleh:

my day was so ordinary and boring nothing out of the ordinary, how about you?

No I didn't see it And Mw Dad took it to work with him, so I'll have to wait till tommorrow to check if we have it...is it pretty?!

the thing with everything I like is that its very unlikely you'll ever have a comfortable income and all that, but honestly I don't care yet, so if I like doing it, I'll just have to live low:bleh: :naughty:

all the other pics I took were a bit blurry, so that one was just luck:wub2:

why do I keep laughing out loud in here today!? nothing is overly funny, but even just our little conversatoins are making me giggle a bit:naughty:

yeah I didnt do anything all day, don't feel up to anything!

oh yeaaah, it is gorgeous!!! new pics! they are actually breathtaking! :wub2:

aaaw haha, as long as your happy with your life though you don't need a really high income like!

hehe! what have you taken today?? :bleh:

Aw hope you get well soon!

I'm good thanks:thumb_yello:Just stressing a little over exams...

This is random but how old are you?:P

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Same here, hate exam time :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

haha, I just turned 18 last week actually! :bleh: how about you??