• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie's here! :punk:

*waits for GN thread* :naughty:

I'm alriiiiight :blink: I think.... hmm...... how's you?? :wink2:

its up! I hope there isn't one already now:naughty:

ah no, I hope your getting better!

I'm ok, I feel fine, but my voice is gone so I sound like an old lady, or an alien or something:naughty:

Hate them so much :sad:

aaaw 17's a nice age, enjoy it! :wink2: I kinda miss it a bit... dunno why I just liked it :bleh:

I know.. Goodluck! Is this your final year at school?

Haha it is? I've only been 17 for a month so I wouldn't know.. It doesn't feel different so far but I hope things get better in the summer..

18's cool as well so enojy it while you can!!:punk:

Hi Shahd!:)

How are you?

Oh and I'm 17 too btw, just thought I'd pop that into yer conversation:bleh:

Heyy!

Haha welcome to you our conversation :P

You aree? What year are you in at school?

Heyy!

Haha welcome to you our conversation :P

You aree? What year are you in at school?

ha, I just walked right into it! sorry:bleh: :naughty:

yeah, but I'll be 18 in about 14 days!....:shocked:

I'm out of school now in a gap year sort of thing, waiting for college next September:wink2:

Are you in you last year of school?

its up! I hope there isn't one already now:naughty:

ah no, I hope your getting better!

I'm ok, I feel fine, but my voice is gone so I sound like an old lady, or an alien or something

aaw hehe! I didn't know your throat got so bad though :( *hugs*

that makes you even more of a Taurus Lady though, :naughty: the throat being the weak spot of Taurus :wink2:

I know.. Goodluck! Is this your final year at school?

Haha it is? I've only been 17 for a month so I wouldn't know.. It doesn't feel different so far but I hope things get better in the summer..

18's cool as well so enojy it while you can!!

Thanks, you too! :thumb_yello:

No it's my first year at college, eeek! how about you??

Yeah I liked 17 anyway haha, but I'm weird like that :naughty:

Yeah will do! :punk: haven't really got to take advantage of it yet haha but after the exams!

ha, I just walked right into it! sorry:bleh: :naughty:

yeah, but I'll be 18 in about 14 days!....:shocked:

I'm out of school now in a gap year sort of thing, waiting for college next September:wink2:

Are you in you last year of school?

Haha nooo don't apologise :original:

Luckyy I feel so young! You should be happy to turn 18..

But yeah this year when I turned 17 I was like "WHAT? Aren't 17 year old like old people and stuff?"

Haha that's really cool have you applied?

Yes.. I'm in year 12 but we go to uni one year early here!:naughty:

aaw hehe! I didn't know your throat got so bad though :( *hugs*

that makes you even more of a Taurus Lady though, :naughty: the throat being the weak spot of Taurus :wink2:

Thanks, you too! :thumb_yello:

No it's my first year at college, eeek! how about you??

Yeah I liked 17 anyway haha, but I'm weird like that :naughty:

Yeah will do! :punk: haven't really got to take advantage of it yet haha but after the exams!

Lol wow! I'm still in year 12 (6th form)... What are yu studying?

Hehe I hope I like it as well.. Otherwise it would be a year wasted:thumbdown:

Yeah same here! When do you finish?

Lol wow! I'm still in year 12 (6th form)... What are yu studying?

Hehe I hope I like it as well.. Otherwise it would be a year wasted:thumbdown:

Yeah same here! When do you finish?

yeah I'm kinda young aren't I? :bleh: most people are 18 when they start college but there are a few of us young 'uns around, and i'm not even the youngest!

A year wasted :roftl:

Is that your final year now??

I finish May 22nd... roll on! :punk: how about you?

yeah I'm kinda young aren't I? :bleh: most people are 18 when they start college but there are a few of us young 'uns around, and i'm not even the youngest!

A year wasted :roftl:

Is that your final year now??

I finish May 22nd... roll on! :punk: how about you?

Lol yeah we have some younger people in my year as well.. It's really cool it's like you're ahead!

Yes I go to college next yearr:punk: I can't wait, except I don't know what I'm gona study :P

Niiice.. 3rd of June.. Becuase of one stoopid exam!

Ahh it's 11 here.. I know not how:blink:

Lol yeah we have some younger people in my year as well.. It's really cool it's like you're ahead!

Yes I go to college next yearr:punk: I can't wait, except I don't know what I'm gona study

Niiice.. 3rd of June.. Becuase of one stoopid exam!

Ahh it's 11 here.. I know not how

nah not really, I just started school earlier than everyone else :naughty:

yay! :yay: haha, any ideas at all?? I still don't know what I want to do afterwards, so I'm studying Arts :naughty: but I know I want to something with French though! :bleh:

aw well at least you have more time to study for that exam you know? the last few days are crucial! :naughty:

haha, me neither! I never did understand this concept of time :naughty:

nah not really, I just started school earlier than everyone else

yay! haha, any ideas at all?? I still don't know what I want to do afterwards, so I'm studying Arts :naughty: but I know I want to something with French though!

aw well at least you have more time to study for that exam you know? the last few days are crucial! :naughty:

haha, me neither! I never did understand this concept of time :naughty:

Lol I see:sneaky2:

Haha nopee not yet.. I wanted to do Medicine but it sucks here and it's a 7 year course!:thumbdown:

Wow that's really cool I love arts.. I do French at school and at the Centre Culturel.. It's really interesting!

Haha yes I guess you're right.. It's also biology so it will need a lot of preparation!

Haha :lol3:

Lol I see:sneaky2:

Haha nopee not yet.. I wanted to do Medicine but it sucks here and it's a 7 year course!:thumbdown:

Wow that's really cool I love arts.. I do French at school and at the Centre Culturel.. It's really interesting!

Haha yes I guess you're right.. It's also biology so it will need a lot of preparation!

Haha :lol3:

Oooh yeah I think it's 7 years here too :shocked: couldn't stick it :naughty:

yeah I love French too :blush-anim-cl: I hope you find something you like anyway, I know how hard it is choosing a course!

anyway I better be off! talk to you again soon! x

Oooh yeah I think it's 7 years here too :shocked: couldn't stick it :naughty:

yeah I love French too :blush-anim-cl: I hope you find something you like anyway, I know how hard it is choosing a course!

anyway I better be off! talk to you again soon! x

Thanks! :o

Kk nightt! xx

Haha nooo don't apologise :original:

Luckyy I feel so young! You should be happy to turn 18..

But yeah this year when I turned 17 I was like "WHAT? Aren't 17 year old like old people and stuff?"

Haha that's really cool have you applied?

Yes.. I'm in year 12 but we go to uni one year early here!:naughty:

yeah, I know what you mean about that, like you think you'll never be a certain age, and then you are and its just weird...like you feel too young for that age or something:naughty:

yeah, I applied to a few places, and went to open days etc, I think I'll do something in creative media or graphic design, or even just art. I dunno exactly where I'll end up really:bleh:

oh cool, so only one year of school left?

I just logged on again! Why, I don't know!:bleh: and now I can't get off:shocked:

yeah, I know what you mean about that, like you think you'll never be a certain age, and then you are and its just weird...like you feel too young for that age or something:naughty:

yeah, I applied to a few places, and went to open days etc, I think I'll do something in creative media or graphic design, or even just art. I dunno exactly where I'll end up really:bleh:

oh cool, so only one year of school left?

I just logged on again! Why, I don't know!:bleh: and now I can't get off:shocked:

:roftl: Love it, Debbie u never change, lol! It's 2am here...but I don't have to work until Monday so I don't care hahahaha

I'm excited about Amsterdam! I'm probably going to leave Madrid at the end of June so I'll be flying to the Netherlands from Ireland :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Love it, Debbie u never change, lol! It's 2am here...but I don't have to work until Monday so I don't care hahahaha

I'm excited about Amsterdam! I'm probably going to leave Madrid at the end of June so I'll be flying to the Netherlands from Ireland :thumb_yello:

Niamh!!!:D I didn't chat to you in ages! well it seems like that:naughty:

oh cool, no work:punk:

yeah, I'm excited too! Accomadation is a big question mark to me at the moment though:blink:

Oh and Anne Frank's house we have to see!

oh your flying from Ireland? I'm going direct from there I think because it saves baggage problems etc...not that we'll have much luggage or anything:naughty:

:lmao: Hey Jess!

I really should go to bed.....

Hi Niamh! (Please tell me I spelled that correctly)

Yea, I'm shocked to see you guys up! (Well, not so much Debbie.:naughty: )

oooh hello, you seem dassy:das: :naughty:

Yah, just a little. :das::naughty: