pinkunicorn123

yeah, I know what you mean about that, like you think you'll never be a certain age, and then you are and its just weird...like you feel too young for that age or something:naughty:

yeah, I applied to a few places, and went to open days etc, I think I'll do something in creative media or graphic design, or even just art. I dunno exactly where I'll end up really

oh cool, so only one year of school left?

I just logged on again! Why, I don't know!:bleh: and now I can't get off:shocked:

Yes exactly! It feels so weirrd:blink:

That sounds really interesting! I really love Arts in general.. But I worry about job opportunities.. I hope you find something you like as well:thumb_yello:

This is my last year! And I can't waiiiit to finishhh:wub2:

Haha aaahhh I know what you're talking about:mf_rosetinted: We're addicts m'dear.

Hi again!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: shock shock you!:bleh::naughty:

so how are you?:)

I've been all right, how are you?

Shahd, I've been meaning to ask, is that you in that avatar? And if so, who are you with? I keep thinking it's Luke, but I don't think it is. haha

I've been all right, how are you?

Shahd, I've been meaning to ask, is that you in that avatar? And if so, who are you with? I keep thinking it's Luke, but I don't think it is. haha

Yes it is:thumb_yello:It's a sucky photo but it's with Luke so I guess it's okay:wub2:

Yes exactly! It feels so weirrd

That sounds really interesting! I really love Arts in general.. But I worry about job opportunities.. I hope you find something you like as well

This is my last year! And I can't waiiiit to finishhh

Haha aaahhh I know what you're talking about We're addicts m'dear.

Hi again!

yeah me too, job oppertunities seem less with anything artistic, but I think you just have to be positive, and once I'm happy, I don't care about the rest:wink2:

yeah, its nice finishing school, its like you're set free or something:bleh:

we are!:shocked: and there is no cure!

unless Mika retires from singing or something:naughty:

Niamh!!! I didn't chat to you in ages! well it seems like that:naughty:

oh cool, no work:punk:

yeah, I'm excited too! Accomadation is a big question mark to me at the moment though

Oh and Anne Frank's house we have to see!

oh your flying from Ireland? I'm going direct from there I think because it saves baggage problems etc...not that we'll have much luggage or anything

hey!! I've missed u! Yes yes Anne Frank, top of the list! Yeah we'll have to sort out accom soon...don't worry about it. I'll look at flights in the next few days and we can sort it. :thumb_yello:

Hey alll!!

Niamh!! How are youu?

hello!! I'm grand, and yourself??? (wow that sentence is sooo Irish lol)

Hi Niamh! (Please tell me I spelled that correctly)

Yea, I'm shocked to see you guys up! (Well, not so much Debbie.:naughty: )

hey! Yes perfect!! :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha

hey!! I've missed u! Yes yes Anne Frank, top of the list! Yeah we'll have to sort out accom soon...don't worry about it. I'll look at flights in the next few days and we can sort it. :thumb_yello:

yeah definitly:thumb_yello: yeah I think Lorna said there are too many wanting the same accomodation so we should book more rooms to make more space, I think she heard about 6 in one room! and that is a bit too much, so we'll sort something.

yeah, sure we could even go the same flight if it makes life easier?

hello!! I'm grand, and yourself??? (wow that sentence is sooo Irish lol!

I was about to say the same thing:lmao:

Yes it is:thumb_yello:It's a sucky photo but it's with Luke so I guess it's okay:wub2:

It's so tiny, I wasn't sure. haha

I didn't know you met him! Did you get to meet the rest of the band also?

thats good:)

I'm ok, I suppose, just a bit coldy, but yeah I'm a happy camper:thumb_yello:

Aww, you're sick? I can't stand colds, they never seem to go away. Hope you recover quickly. Chicken noddle soup and vitamin C with lots of liquids always seems to do the trick for me.:thumb_yello:

hahaha

Phew! haha Good!

So who else is excited for summer?

yeah definitly:thumb_yello: yeah I think Lorna said there are too many wanting the same accomodation so we should book more rooms to make more space, I think she heard about 6 in one room! and that is a bit too much, so we'll sort something.

yeah, sure we could even go the same flight if it makes life easier?

I was about to say the same thing:lmao:

Lol.

Yeah we could, what dates ru thinking? I really want to see as much as possible, but it depends on money. I was thinking 6/7-10.

i don't mind about numbers in a room....in Panama I was in a room with like 16 people lol

yeah me too, job oppertunities seem less with anything artistic, but I think you just have to be positive, and once I'm happy, I don't care about the rest

yeah, its nice finishing school, its like you're set free or something

we are!:shocked: and there is no cure!

unless Mika retires from singing or something

I know I guess you're right.. I should go with my instincts as well:wink2:

It feels so good!!! It's se relaxing.. Like there was this burden on your flipping shoulders...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh then we would go madddd:blink:

hello!! I'm grand, and yourself??? (wow that sentence is sooo Irish lol)

hahaha

Haha :lol3: I'm grand as well! I guess it's because we're both on holiday..

yeah I wondered the same about your pick, you met Luke!!:D

thats so cool!

How'd you get to meet him?

It's so tiny, I wasn't sure. haha

I didn't know you met him! Did you get to meet the rest of the band also?

Aww, you're sick? I can't stand colds, they never seem to go away. Hope you recover quickly. Chicken noddle soup and vitamin C with lots of liquids always seems to do the trick for me.:thumb_yello:

Phew! haha Good!

I know it's very small:mf_rosetinted:

No just Luke! I was in the queue at Hammersmith and he was on his way into the venue.. And there was this fence things.. And then I was too shy to ask to have my photo taken with him so I just said "Hi Luke can I take a photo of you?" so he said "Yes but then I'll have to jump.." and he did:wub2: And then someone took the photo..

Phew! haha Good!

well only a little, so I'm getting better quickly. I had a sore throat yesterday, but its gone today, but my voice was gone all day today, so I sound a bit...unusual I suppose you could say:naughty:

I always dose up on fresh juicy oranges, It usually works, thanx for the tips!

oh and yeah I can't wait for the Summer!! I've a feeling its gonna be a mad one!

How about you?

Lol.

Yeah we could, what dates ru thinking? I really want to see as much as possible, but it depends on money. I was thinking 6/7-10.

i don't mind about numbers in a room....in Panama I was in a room with like 16 people lol

yeah, those dates seem good, and I think we'd see a lot with 4 days.:wink2:

But I'm waiting till the accom is sorted before booking flights, just in case we end up stranded or something:naughty:

16!!:shocked: maybe its not so bad, I just can see the tiny hotel room in London, maybe thats why it sounds too much:naughty:

Lol it feels so good!:wub2:

Haha you're excited today:naughty:

lol. Well, I found €100 that I thought had been stolen from me like a month ago!And I got a reply from one of my professors from Malaga Uni (I studied there 2yrs ago) sayin that he remembers me and he'll write a letter of recommendation for me for my postgrad applications :punk:

Oh how did your graduation go??

Awh Debbie I didn't know u were sick... :huglove: Did Sheree do this to u? lol.

No just Luke! I was in the queue at Hammersmith and he was on his way into the venue.. And there was this fence things.. And then I was too shy to ask to have my photo taken with him so I just said "Hi Luke can I take a photo of you?" so he said "Yes but then I'll have to jump.." and he did:wub2: And then someone took the photo..

oh cool! you went to Hammersmith too? Did you do the 3 gigs in London?

I was only at the 28th.

Did the band and Mika walk around the queue chatting to fans at one of the concerts?

yeah, those dates seem good, and I think we'd see a lot with 4 days.:wink2:

But I'm waiting till the accom is sorted before booking flights, just in case we end up stranded or something:naughty:

16!!:shocked: maybe its not so bad, I just can see the tiny hotel room in London, maybe thats why it sounds too much:naughty:

lol...well don't worry, the more people, the bigger the room. :wink2: Ok yeah we can sort accom first :thumb_yello:

lol. Well, I found €100 that I thought had been stolen from me like a month ago!And I got a reply from one of my professors from Malaga Uni (I studied there 2yrs ago) sayin that he remembers me and he'll write a letter of recommendation for me for my postgrad applications :punk:

wow, €100 stolen from you!:shocked: thats awful!

oh and I'm not too bad, just a bit coldy. :naughty: we were chatting about that earlier actually, yeah she passed it on to me:sneaky2: :naughty::bleh: damn internet, spreading colds!

lol...well don't worry, the more people, the bigger the room. :wink2: Ok yeah we can sort accom first :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: yeah, I feel like Lorna is doing all my dirty work, I'm paying her for a lot of stuff when we get there. She even got my ticket:naughty:

can't wait though, imagine Mika, in Summer outside, Amsterdam :wub2:

wow, €100 stolen from you!:shocked: thats awful!

oh and I'm not too bad, just a bit coldy. we were chatting about that earlier actually, yeah she passed it on to me damn internet, spreading colds!

lol. I hope u feel better soon!

Yeah I couldn't believe it today when I found the money.....was nice to know it wasn't stolen!

:thumb_yello: yeah, I feel like Lorna is doing all my dirty work, I'm paying her for a lot of stuff when we get there. She even got my ticket:naughty:

can't wait though, imagine Mika, in Summer outside, Amsterdam :wub2:

i know!!! I've been chatting to Liz about it a few times but she's not sure about her money situation...

Ooohh wow! Congratulations on all this stuff:thumb_yello: It sounds really exciting! What are you gona study in your postgraduate course?

Goodluck with everything!;)

oh cool! you went to Hammersmith too? Did you do the 3 gigs in London?

I was only at the 28th.

Did the band and Mika walk around the queue chatting to fans at one of the concerts?

Yess!! I was pretty much there to see Mika so I thought why not do all 3!

Nopee it was just lucky that day at Hammersmith I guess..

You might get a chance to speak to some of them in Amsterdam:naughty:

well only a little, so I'm getting better quickly. I had a sore throat yesterday, but its gone today, but my voice was gone all day today, so I sound a bit...unusual I suppose you could say:naughty:

I always dose up on fresh juicy oranges, It usually works, thanx for the tips!

oh and yeah I can't wait for the Summer!! I've a feeling its gonna be a mad one!

How about you?

glad to hear you're at least getting better.:thumb_yello:

Yea, me too. haha I can't wait to just be able to sleep in. (I'm such a bum).

Aww, that's so sweet!

I've yet to meet any of Mika's band.:sneaky2: They all just disappear on me ! haha

Niamh, did you get to meet any of them? I know you went to that gig too. :wink2: