The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Oooooooooh! Stop talking about food! I'm hungry :blink: . Argh!

I could never be vegan. Not even vegetarian. I just love meat! I love pork, beef, chicken ( :das: ) and especially lamb. Little baby sheep. Sorry, its my desperate dieting self speaking :blink: . I'm preparing something to eat right now: wholemeal-rice and spinach. I'm just too healthy lately. The worst thing is (apart from not having any meat with my dinner) that we don't have apples. So i can't even look if there's a little wizard hidden in one of them :sneaky2: .

@ Scut: You're a bitch!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dunno why but I find it quite disturbing...

You don't know why??! :shocked: :shocked:

Oooooooooh! Stop talking about food! I'm hungry :blink: . Argh!

But... this is the apple thread, no? :blink: We have to talk food :mf_rosetinted:

The worst thing is (apart from not having any meat with my dinner) that we don't have apples. So i can't even look if there's a little wizard hidden in one of them :sneaky2: .

No apples here either :thumbdown: I'll have to go and buy some tomorrow (and hope the shop assistants in the supermarket won't look at me funny while I will be shaking the apples near my ear...)

Okay, Scut, yeah. I mean, what you did sucks, and I actually feel pretty bad for the girl, but the difference between you and the guys Christine mentioned is that you actually realize what the problems with your actions were, and feel bad all on your own. Which also means you can use this to figure out why things happened as they did and not repeat the mess (for both of you).

Which shows it wasn't thoughtlessness but that you really felt you couldn't commit to this relationship--and being scared of or uncomfortable with the consequences, although not the best reasons, are still reasons.

It would have been better if, as soon as you knew that you and she were going different ways on this (which was earlier, if I am right?) you would have talked to her about it and maybe broke it off then, but maybe you were also hoping you'd change in how you felt as well.

In any case, I think I would say to you the same thing I would say to her--she may be upset now, and the situation may not be pleasant, but in the end, she does not need someone who was to force themselves, in any way, in order to be able to commit to her. So, in the end, she is better off this way, since now she can find another girl who's better situated for her, and it was better of you to break it off than to let it go on for even longer.

--Jack

But... this is the apple thread, no? :blink: We have to talk food

No apples here either :thumbdown: I'll have to go and buy some tomorrow (and hope the shop assistants in the supermarket won't look at me funny while I will be shaking the apples near my ear...)

But we usually talk about healthy stuff like fruits and not about delicious things like meat and pancakes :bleh: . But I'm quite happy now. I have my rice-spinach mash. Aaaaaand I added some ham :naughty: . Costs me only two more points.

We will buy some apples tonight. I guess that's the best time to find a wizard in them :naughty: . Although he might be out doing shows at night :sneaky2: .

I can already picture you shaking an apple like a surprise egg near your ear. That's actually the more healthy alternative to chocolate :thumb_yello:

I'm the last person to give you advice. I don't know what to tell you except that your situation sucks.:thumbdown:

Our lives can't be further apart, yet a brief glimpse or fast forward your life 15 years from now, and the possibility of it being like mine (husband, 2 kids, etc). Will this be what you want out of life? Not that there's anything wrong with that...because it can be rewarding too.

I have a feeling that the "default" route is where I'm already heading, which I don't know whether is a good or bad thing, unless in the next few years I mature enough to be able to handle the difficulty of an alternative route.

Should I berate you instead? I've given plenty of men 8-hour lectures for committing just such a crime. I really know how to bang on and on and never let you forget what a f*cker you are for one second.

Or maybe you really would like to feel better with some turkish delight and, of course, apples.

483024955_ae6b76f147.jpg

I think I've covered myself well in the "don-forget-you're-a-f*cker" category, thanks for the offer anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

After a whole block of Turkish Delight even looking at it is making me queasy. I'll have an apple instead, please.

Okay, you're bad. :thumbdown:

I'd like to say now that you won't feel better anytime soon (but I'm afraid you will :mf_rosetinted:)

In the meantime, have another apple...

wurmstichiggo2.jpg

I think you just made me feel a bit better whether I like it or not. :lmao:

I completely agree with you.

Okay, Scut, yeah. I mean, what you did sucks, and I actually feel pretty bad for the girl, but the difference between you and the guys Christine mentioned is that you actually realize what the problems with your actions were, and feel bad all on your own. Which also means you can use this to figure out why things happened as they did and not repeat the mess (for both of you).

Which shows it wasn't thoughtlessness but that you really felt you couldn't commit to this relationship--and being scared of or uncomfortable with the consequences, although not the best reasons, are still reasons.

It would have been better if, as soon as you knew that you and she were going different ways on this (which was earlier, if I am right?) you would have talked to her about it and maybe broke it off then, but maybe you were also hoping you'd change in how you felt as well.

In any case, I think I would say to you the same thing I would say to her--she may be upset now, and the situation may not be pleasant, but in the end, she does not need someone who was to force themselves, in any way, in order to be able to commit to her. So, in the end, she is better off this way, since now she can find another girl who's better situated for her, and it was better of you to break it off than to let it go on for even longer.

--Jack

I knew from the start of the potential consequences if the relationship ever reached a stage where it would require me to commit, I just didn't expect to reach it. You're right, for a while I was hoping that I might change my mind later but it was mostly just procrastinating any unpleasantness. While I know it'll possibly do her good, I did it for me, I did it because it's easiest for me not to face its kind of issues yet. If I had wanted I could have made it work if I were willing to face now the issues I'll eventually have to face anyway. So it's part guilt for hurting her when I didn't need to, part disappointment that I'm still immature and a coward, and part annoyance that I didn't see it all coming.

Who needs shrinks when they have Apples? I just want to say thank you to you all for being refreshingly different. Strangely enough calling me an arsehole helps, at least I know that I am indeed deserving of feeling like sh!t and that I'm not being too harsh on myself. I'll eventually get over it and move on but in the meantime I know who to turn to if I ever need to be called a bitch.

And I completely forgot to mention here the fact I'm catching a plane in a few hours so I'll see you again on the other side.

Who needs shrinks when they have Apples? I just want to say thank you to you all for being refreshingly different. Strangely enough calling me an arsehole helps, at least I know that I am indeed deserving of feeling like sh!t and that I'm not being too harsh on myself. I'll eventually get over it and move on but in the meantime I know who to turn to if I ever need to be called a bitch.

You do realize we're only joking and/or indulging you, don't you?

Since you won't see this until you're on the other side I think it's safe to say that you are being too hard on yourself. You're what? 19? 20 years old? You don't need to commit to anyone at this point in your life. 20 is for being selfish and unsure of the future. And you're more mature than most of the 40 year olds I know (including myself), so that certainly isn't your problem.

Maybe my details on this are way too hazy to comment and I've got this all wrong, but aren't you leaving the country? Wasn't a breakup more or less inevitable? I realize you have bigger, long term issues here that are weighing on your mind but it sounds like it's almost besides the point in terms of whether things were destined to work out with your gf, especially if a self-lover is getting in the way emotionally and complicating things.

On the subject of taking the wrong path...let me just say that taking the path that's right for you is a lot easier at 20 than it is at 30 or 40. The consequences may seem insurmountable now but they are a lot lighter than they will be once you're firmly established in some life that you don't want to live.

I don't think it's realistic that someone as smart and strong willed as yourself is going to spend the next 50 years doing something she doesn't want to do, so bite the bullet sooner rather than later and it won't be anywhere near as painful.

I'm not advising you on taking one path over another, just not to commit to anything you're not positive that you want at this stage of your life. If that requires you to be a selfish bitch until you can work things out, then so be it.

She's right of course.

When I was 19 I was hiding in cupboards to dodge boyfriends I didn't want to see. I don't remember feeling guilty about it though. Talk about not facing up to things. I don't think I have got much better with time.

I'm not gone yet but I will be in a few minutes.

Since you won't see this until you're on the other side I think it's safe to say that you are being too hard on yourself. You're what? 19? 20 years old? You don't need to commit to anyone at this point in your life. 20 is for being selfish and unsure of the future. And you're more mature than most of the 40 year olds I know (including myself), so that certainly isn't your problem.

Maybe my details on this are way too hazy to comment and I've got this all wrong, but aren't you leaving the country? Wasn't a breakup more or less inevitable? I realize you have bigger, long term issues here that are weighing on your mind but it sounds like it's almost besides the point in terms of whether things were destined to work out with your gf, especially if a self-lover is getting in the way emotionally and complicating things.

On the subject of taking the wrong path...let me just say that taking the path that's right for you is a lot easier at 20 than it is at 30 or 40. The consequences may seem insurmountable now but they are a lot lighter than they will be once you're firmly established in some life that you don't want to live.

I don't think it's realistic that someone as smart and strong willed as yourself is going to spend the next 50 years doing something she doesn't want to do, so bite the bullet sooner rather than later and it won't be anywhere near as painful.

I'm not advising you on taking one path over another, just not to commit to anything you're not positive that you want at this stage of your life. If that requires you to be a selfish bitch until you can work things out, then so be it.

Of course I realise. But joking aside I don't really think that I'm being too hard on myself, I deserve it to degree for a while at least. While being young may explain why I sometimes do stupid things it doesn't absolve me.

It wasn't that I felt the need to commit and feel guilty for not doing what I felt obligated to do, it's more what my choice and the reasons behind it imply about me that gets to me. I won't go into the details right here but no it wasn't inevitable, other avenues opened up.

You're right about sooner being better than later. I just don't think right now I'm ready. I may just be procrastinating and will never feel "ready". I don't know if that's the case yet so I'll just have to wait for a while and see how things pan out.

Anyway, bye for now!

But... this is the apple thread, no? :blink: We have to talk food :mf_rosetinted:

I think things have been mistaken... this is the appleMAN thread :mf_rosetinted: ... should we say how much we miss him now that we don't even know where he is, when some of us didn't have the chance to meet him ? :tears: :tears: :tears:

I think things have been mistaken... this is the appleMAN thread :mf_rosetinted: ... should we say how much we miss him now that we don't even know where he is, when some of us didn't have the chance to meet him ? :tears: :tears: :tears:

You are right, Yop. And there are those Philistines who think that this thread has something to do with the so called "apple pose"! :shocked:

Let's just say, this thread existed before the apple pose was mentioned on this forum. No connection whatsoever!

As for H talking about queueing, some people must wonder what the hell she is going on about, but in the first instance queueing was a membership requirement of the Appleman thread! (although I am a bad apple, and hate queueing )

You are right, Yop. And there are those Philistines who think that this thread has something to do with the so called "apple pose"! :shocked:

Let's just say, this thread existed before the apple pose was mentioned on this forum. No connection whatsoever!

As for H talking about queueing, some people must wonder what the hell she is going on about, but in the first instance queueing was a membership requirement of the Appleman thread! (although I am a bad apple, and hate queueing )

you fool !!!! you betrailed us !!!! you don't have the 2nd requirement to be an apple ! Give me the badge back, GIRL ! :thumbdown: sales have started in paris, could be a fantastic time for fun queuing, but exam next week, so can't go... but it's more "fighting" than "queuing" so i'm not sure i'm missing anything... Sales in germany must be GREEEEEEAAAAAAAT FUN !! Unless they become ostrogoths back :roftl: so what it's not funny ? :bleh:

Eh ! i wonder what mika has done with that "cute" badge ! :naughty: is he still "wearing it on his pocket all week long" ? :naughty:

And hell no we have nothing to do with the apple pose for god's sake ! :shocked:

I'm preparing something to eat right now: wholemeal-rice and spinach. I'm just too healthy lately.

I was going to say that you needed some protein with this meal for it to be balanced...and then I saw your next post with the ham mention: :naughty:

I have my rice-spinach mash. Aaaaaand I added some ham :naughty: . Costs me only two more points.

...this one. Not that ham is the best source of protein if you're trying to lose weight (white fish or lean chicken would be best as it's lower in fat) but it's better than no protein.:punk:

How come that did not get starred out?:shocked: I thought that MFC didn't allow words like bitch.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Fart.Arse.

HAHAHA!

Since you won't see this until you're on the other side I think it's safe to say that you are being too hard on yourself. You're what? 19? 20 years old? You don't need to commit to anyone at this point in your life. 20 is for being selfish and unsure of the future.

Not quoting the whole post, but basically it says more or less what I was going to post before I saw this one.

You are young, people do that sort of thing when they are, we've all done it (heck I dumped a fantastic lovely guy who adored me for being too short for me, amongst of other far, far worse things that I am not proud of), and you have no obligation to do anything if it doesn't feel right.

If you didn't want to commit, it means that you had your reasons and it wasn't right, full stop. It's crueler to stay and lead her on because inevitable the pain will come at some point.

No point in postponing the inevitable.

She's right of course.

When I was 19 I was hiding in cupboards to dodge boyfriends I didn't want to see. I don't remember feeling guilty about it though. Talk about not facing up to things. I don't think I have got much better with time.

Ditto.

But seriously, hiding in cupboards?? :roftl: I want details on that:naughty:

I think things have been mistaken... this is the appleMAN thread :mf_rosetinted: ... should we say how much we miss him now that we don't even know where he is, when some of us didn't have the chance to meet him ? :tears: :tears:

Yes the Appleman. He who came before Richard the Poorly Named Cameraman, The Iceman, Simon the Busdriver, Simon's Passenger (Mika) and No. 10.

I wish I'd met him too. :tears:

But seriously, hiding in cupboards?? :roftl: I want details on that:naughty:

Me too! :roftl:

Yes the Appleman. He who came before Richard the Poorly Named Cameraman, The Iceman, Simon the Busdriver, Simon's Passenger (Mika) and No. 10.

I wish I'd met him too. :tears:

Me too! :roftl:

I'm sorry to say I hid in two different cupboards from two different guys. :blush-anim-cl:

Okay, does it take special requirement:bleh: to be a part of the Apple thread or to be an apple?

Or is it special quality or characteristics?:shocked:

Please tell me!

Shall I fill in an application?:blink:

I just followed the posters I usually thread stalks and found them all in this enchanting thread!:naughty:

You know, I have spent most of my time in the Okay threads and in the beautiful room with Alice, and I kind of felt at ease in here because it’s the same kind of madness!:roftl:

Love you guys!:wub2:

I just followed the posters I usually thread stalks and found them all in this enchanting thread!:naughty:

Love you guys!:wub2:

Well they say it takes "one" to know "one"...and so you must already have a connection to us. You have great taste. :thumb_yello:

I wish I had met him :tears:hankyft2.gif

I just want to say that if you apples (except Scut) have not looked into Bonjour's wedding thread, some of you should read my post 'cause I made you bridesmaids, dammit.

No offense to those I did not!

Yop, you should have been maid of honor, but I couldn't find an appropriate dress.

--Jack

I just want to say that if you apples (except Scut) have not looked into Bonjour's wedding thread, some of you should read my post 'cause I made you bridesmaids, dammit.

Yop, you should have been maid of honor, but I couldn't find an appropriate dress.

--Jack

Ohh, I wanted to comment on your entirely realistic wedding post there :naughty: but then I noticed that there were sooo many new posts and I just got lost reading... LOL

BUT I really like that image of 'slapping some cake on a picnic table' at the wedding party :punk::roftl:

--Jack

Sorry...I haven't been on the forum as much the last 2 days. But I saw your plans! I love it. Your wedding dress is awesome. You're one of few people I would wear feathers in my hair for. I'm honoured to be one of your bridesmaids (bridesmatron?) :wub2:

*goes back to 'Wedding Plans' thread to read the rest of the details*

--Jack

so what am i ??? the buffon ??? :blink: