The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Uh oh, my lemons was for lemons. You can't even like your fruits as fruits nowadays? :cool:

But I kinda see where it comes; a man is hitting up a woman, I bet some

lesbian could be lemons. It just makes me angry cause that makes

you a lesbian if you're being all "lemons" for some idiot in a bar.

"Lemon" is for "lesbian", what's "apples" then for?

Lets vote

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=apples

Ha ha! I learn something new everyday (#2 and #6)! :naughty:

Well I certainly didn't have to wax #2!:roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Lemon" is a common euphemism for "lesbian".

Btw, I'm going to disappear for 10 days. Don't worry I'm not going to die, it's a fate worse than death: studying for exams. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my final exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao.

Good luck!

is it Jackie with a new account? :roftl:

Exactly my thoughts when I saw her posts the other day

yes !!! hunny !! Jackie is not my real name either :naughty:

Ha! I knew it too!! :roftl: And you don't wear socks, do you?

she googles 'kind and fine wizard' and it all just pops up, pages and pages of it. :naughty:

Sigh, this is getting too funny now

If there was such a hat, I would wear it - but only if Christine did too. :blush-anim-cl:

We have a month to "find" the hats. Shall we wear them???? We can even have the wizard wands........

:roftl: FINE AND KIND!!!!!!!!!

AH GO ON!!!!!!! How good would that be?

Oh I'd love to have one of those :wub2: . But they are quite expensive. And I think people will not be happy who have to stand behind us. I know, I care too much about others :blush-anim-cl::blink:

:sneaky2: I know what you mean about caring too much, I always find that I care too much about others too and then the others don't give a sh!t :naughty:

Maybe we could just touch them on the forehead with the magic wands and turn them into stone so that they can't complain?:thumb_yello:

Oh I'd love to have one of those :wub2: . But they are quite expensive. And I think people will not be happy who have to stand behind us. I know, I care too much about others :blush-anim-cl::blink:

they don't have to wear them duing the gig... don't try to find them an excuse not to do it !!! :sneaky2:

ditto... after the fluos bunny-ears, i'm proud to annouce : BAB THE WIZARD !!!

ga6200003cn1.jpg

http://www.pixmania.com/fr/fr/567260/art/lucy-locket/deguisement-chapeau-de-so.html?srcid=515&Partenaire=dealtime&CodePromo=oui

I can do magic! Well, he can do magic, actually. :naughty:

When you say ditto, does that mean you would wear the hat too? :yay:

:sneaky2: I know what you mean about caring too much, I always find that I care too much about others too and then the others don't give a sh!t

Maybe we could just touch them on the forehead with the magic wands and turn them into stone so that they can't complain?:thumb_yello:

Ok, lets **** the others and wear those hats :naughty: . When we touch them they won't move and we'll have the front row all for ourselves :naughty: . Good plan!

they don't have to wear them duing the gig... don't try to find them an excuse not to do it !!! :sneaky2:

If we find some affordable hats I will wear one. My grandma always says I have a hat-face. So why not show it then :naughty: . It sounds good and so we can also invent a new outfit for the new year :naughty:

Come oooooon, we'll all get the front row with our Wizard hats and bugger the rest of them. :naughty:

I can do magic! Well, he can do magic, actually. :naughty:

When you say ditto, does that mean you would wear the hat too? :yay:

no... i meant "deal" : i found it you wear it :naughty: i'm not a fan of the kind and find wizard, and i'm gonna wear something colourful enough not to wear the hat...

Where??? Tell please!

there is the link under the pic... i loked for one on ebay and they gave the link to this shop... it's 15€ (around £10) though...

Ok, lets **** the others and wear those hats . When we touch them they won't move and we'll have the front row all for ourselves . Good plan!

If we find some affordable hats I will wear one. My grandma always says I have a hat-face. So why not show it then . It sounds good and so we can also invent a new outfit for the new year :naughty:

Hat-face?:roftl: Yes,I say feck it an let's wear them!

Come oooooon, we'll all get the front row with our Wizard hats and bugger the rest of them.

Yep!

no... i meant "deal" : i found it you wear it :naughty: i'm not a fan of the kind and find wizard, and i'm gonna wear something colourful enough not to wear the hat...

there is the link under the pic... i loked for one on ebay and they gave the link to this shop... it's 15€ (around £10) though...

Oh I missed it:naughty: Will go and check it out,I love the idea!!

Christine, shall I order 3 of them and we can do it in Toronto as well?????

ditto... after the fluos bunny-ears, i'm proud to annouce : BAB THE WIZARD !!!

ga6200003cn1.jpg

http://www.pixmania.com/fr/fr/567260/art/lucy-locket/deguisement-chapeau-de-so.html?srcid=515&Partenaire=dealtime&CodePromo=oui

Ok my darling, this link does NOT work:naughty:

But heck, we could even go for the whole outfit..........

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/fancy/kids/value-halloween/boys/boy-wizard.html

I'm getting so into this that I'm even starting to scare myself :roftl: