The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's quite unimportant whether you're funny or not, the important thing is that you have fun, which I don't when the "mysterious" members enter a thread I normally feel at home in. And no, I don't care if you are a fake account or a mask or a bandmember or the high and mighty wizard himself, you make me feel unwelcome in the thread that I consider my home on this forum :badmood:

It's quite unimportant whether you're funny or not, the important thing is that you have fun, which I don't when the "mysterious" members enter a thread I normally feel at home in. And no, I don't care if you are a fake account or a mask or a bandmember or the high and mighty wizard himself, you make me feel unwelcome in the thread that I consider my home on this forum :badmood:

Like me??? :blink:

I don't think the wiz can spell as well as MM. Really if it is a second ID for someone we know (yawn) that is so last September. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I didnt think i was that mysterious....

My interest came after i was sent an apple necklace...

It's like scientology, people come knocking on my door and show me that Apples are the way forward.....

*nods sagely*

And in the beginning there were the apples.

Nothing wrong with being random and nothing wrong with being here in general, there's just different kinds of random and I happen to strongly dislike the kind of posts that we would normally see thrown around by a Gustav+random-letter in the here's the deal thread when they are posted elsewhere... I like to communicate with people, not with random usernames and fake accounts or even with high and mighty people who are too high and mighty to tell anything about themselves apart from the fact that they are ****ing high and mighty :doh:

Nothing wrong with being random and nothing wrong with being here in general, there's just different kinds of random and I happen to strongly dislike the kind of posts that we would normally see thrown around by a Gustav+random-letter in the here's the deal thread when they are posted elsewhere... I like to communicate with people, not with random usernames and fake accounts or even with high and mighty people who are too high and mighty to tell anything about themselves apart from the fact that they are ****ing high and mighty :doh:

I never read that thread anyway.

"The aliens bought us apples to earth..." Said Tom Cruise...

"And then the Aliens tried to eat all the apples so there were none left for us..." Said John Travolta......

:doh:

hello... what's up!?:cool:

:roftl: :roftl: amazing siggie!!!