The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

hey guys ! i think i'm not going to any gig in london in the end... i already have my train ticket so i will be in london, but i don't feel like doing any gig.

maybe we'll have another occasion to meet there !

:doh: Well then let's not do the Brixton gigs together :roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF I'm going to these London gigs by myself?

Mika fans are so special. They come from all over the world just to skip his concerts. :naughty:

Much more fun without the actual gig :naughty:

So, Yoppa's got tickets, but not going because she doesn't fancy it, although she will be in London.

Kata, are you going to any, if so which and if not why not?

Christine, which ones are you going to and when do you arrive in London?

Much more fun without the actual gig :naughty:

You know I hate to say it but it's true. The Palladium gig was better than the Brixton show. Even though I was hungover and tired it sure beats standing in a queue all day.

I want to go to Hammersmith and catch the last show, but I'm not really that motivated to go to Brixton on the 26th, especially arriving during the day.

I hope we can all get together at Chez Marcelle at some point. And if Palladium plays another gig on the 27th that would be awesome. :punk:

I'm gonna go to Hammersmith only :mf_rosetinted: I'll skip the Brixton ones simply because I don't like the venue :boxed: But I'll be in London anyway, don't wanna miss the parties and possible Palladium gigs :naughty:

So, Yoppa's got tickets, but not going because she doesn't fancy it, although she will be in London.

Kata, are you going to any, if so which and if not why not?

Christine, which ones are you going to and when do you arrive in London?

I'll be in town from the 22nd to the 29th. I'm planning to go to all 3 shows but am open to skipping the 26th at Brixton. Even if I go I may just arrive lateish and stand at the back if I can't push my way close to the front. I don't think I want to queue all day for two days running.

You know I hate to say it but it's true. The Palladium gig was better than the Brixton show. Even though I was hungover and tired it sure beats standing in a queue all day.

I want to go to Hammersmith and catch the last show, but I'm not really that motivated to go to Brixton on the 26th, especially arriving during the day.

I hope we can all get together at Chez Marcelle at some point. And if Palladium plays another gig on the 27th that would be awesome. :punk:

Yupp exactly, can't be bothered to spend 3 days in a queue, then I'll rather just do Hammermith and do it all the way with queueing and whatnot and then have a good time doing other stuff the rest of the week :mf_rosetinted:

Yupp exactly, can't be bothered to spend 3 days in a queue, then I'll rather just do Hammermith and do it all the way with queueing and whatnot and then have a good time doing other stuff the rest of the week :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I want the Hammersmith show to rock. We need to be front and centre which means arriving as early as last time. I don't think I'll be ready for another day in the queue the next morning, especially when there's a third gig coming up too.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I want the Hammersmith show to rock. We need to be front and centre which means arriving as early as last time. I don't think I'll be ready for another day in the queue the next morning, especially when there's a third gig coming up too.

So Hammersmith it is then :punk: Think I'll be going back on the 28th, so the last gig is out of the question for me anyway :mf_rosetinted:

i don't see why he would be the only one having fun dropping on people :mf_rosetinted:

I like your attitude. :thumb_yello:

So Hammersmith it is then :punk: Think I'll be going back on the 28th, so the last gig is out of the question for me anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that definitely means a Palladium gig on the 27th, lots of beer, wandering the streets of Kensington & Chelsea at 4:30 am and 2 hours sleep before you have to catch your flight. Just like old times. :naughty:

I'll be in town from the 22nd to the 29th. I'm planning to go to all 3 shows but am open to skipping the 26th at Brixton. Even if I go I may just arrive lateish and stand at the back if I can't push my way close to the front. I don't think I want to queue all day for two days running.

where will you be staying christine ?

OR maybe since i already have the tix, and what bothers me much is queuing all day long, i might as well come just before the show and stay in the back... i sincerly don't know, but i don't feel like going...

Oh that definitely means a Palladium gig on the 27th, lots of beer, wandering the streets of Kensington & Chelsea at 4:30 am and 2 hours sleep before you have to catch your flight. Just like old times. :naughty:

I was still kinda drunk when I arrived in Denmark :roftl: Bring it on :punk:

I'm gonna go to Hammersmith only :mf_rosetinted: I'll skip the Brixton ones simply because I don't like the venue :boxed: But I'll be in London anyway, don't wanna miss the parties and possible Palladium gigs :naughty:

where will you be staying christine ?

OR maybe since i already have the tix, and what bothers me much is queuing all day long, i might as well come just before the show and stay in the back... i sincerly don't know, but i don't feel like going...

That's what I might do, I can't get there till probably six at the earliest as I am working on all three days. I don't have enough holiday left to waste it on this , I might need it for something more important!

That's what I might do, I can't get there till probably six at the earliest as I am working on all three days. I don't have enough holiday left to waste it on this , I might need it for something more important!

Well then we can go have a chicken burger, skip the support act and then go in if we can be arsed or go for a cup of coffee if we can't :mf_rosetinted:

i think that's what i'm gonna do... if i choose to go in the end...