The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next Saturday? What's happening?

Blue and I thought we might stop by on our way from one Palladium gig to another :lmao: Or meet in central London if that's better, we'd just like to see you when we're in the area :arf2:

there is a couch, a bed, a floor, a bathtub, plenty of possibilities...

she doesn't reply... she doesn't want us...

:naughty: Sorry, just went to grab some lunch. Kata is invited to crash on a floor somewhere, she already knows that.

I'm staying with Laura and Jennie and I'm hogging a bedroom for myself. I don't know if they're planning to share the second bedroom or one will sleep in the living room.

I can ask and try to squeeze us all in if you're not too fussy about where to sleep. It would be quite a laugh.

Bab I wish you weren't working that week, but I know how it is. I really want to take some time off next week to spend with Sariflor but I'm already pushing my luck with the London trip since the end of the month is a bad time for me.

When I told my boss he freaked out and said he needs two and a half year's notice if I want to go to London because of the last debacle. :naughty:

Well then we can go have a chicken burger, skip the support act and then go in if we can be arsed or go for a cup of coffee if we can't :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that sounds good. I don't really want to miss the show, but I'm not up for investing 12 or 14 hours in it. I will just have to get close enough to Mika to photograph his nosehairs in Toronto instead.

:Bab I wish you weren't working that week, but I know how it is. I really want to take some time off next week to spend with Sariflor but I'm already pushing my luck with the London trip since the end of the month is a bad time for me.

I know, everytime I want a day off or to leave early, the boss asks me if I am going for an interview. I don't know if he's worried that I may leave or is hoping that I will. :naughty:

Good to know my floor is booked :naughty: I will of course pay, but I hope to get a discount when I'm not getting a bed :roftl:

Yeah everyone's getting a discount because I'm hogging an entire bed for myself. No one wants to sleep with me anyway, I can promise you. :naughty:

I know, everytime I want a day off or to leave early, the boss asks me if I am going for an interview. I don't know if he's worried that I may leave or is hoping that I will. :naughty:

:roftl: My boss would go into a blind panic if I went on a job interview. I've been a total slacker for the past year due to all this Mika nonsense, but I'm still the only one who knows what's going on. My secret to long term employment is to hide everything and make it so complicated no one else can figure it out. :wink2:

Yeah everyone's getting a discount because I'm hogging an entire bed for myself. No one wants to sleep with me anyway, I can promise you. :naughty:

:naughty: Well I'll have the cheapest floor available then please :roftl:

:naughty: Sorry, just went to grab some lunch. Kata is invited to crash on a floor somewhere, she already knows that.

I'm staying with Laura and Jennie and I'm hogging a bedroom for myself. I don't know if they're planning to share the second bedroom or one will sleep in the living room.

I can ask and try to squeeze us all in if you're not too fussy about where to sleep. It would be quite a laugh.

Bab I wish you weren't working that week, but I know how it is. I really want to take some time off next week to spend with Sariflor but I'm already pushing my luck with the London trip since the end of the month is a bad time for me.

When I told my boss he freaked out and said he needs two and a half year's notice if I want to go to London because of the last debacle. :naughty:

Yeah that sounds good. I don't really want to miss the show, but I'm not up for investing 12 or 14 hours in it. I will just have to get close enough to Mika to photograph his nosehairs in Toronto instead.

who are laura and jennie ?

i can bring my sleeping bag...

*Suzy is trying not to get jealous...*

Christine - what happened to the "other" flat? :mf_rosetinted:

I was telling my son Jeremy how I showed off his Spelling Bee news to you Apples, and I was about to show him what I posted until I noticed the post below was about how to tuck....:roftl:

For fecks's sake! You Apples are as unpredictable and spontaneous as I - (which is why I am forever connected to all of you freaks). :wub2:

Christine - what happened to the "other" flat? :mf_rosetinted:

I think it was a bait and switch. It wasn't available when it came right down to it and they kept trying to sell me one-bedroom flats in Fulham for £850. :sneaky2:

I told them to go f*ck themselves.

You don't know Jennie? I think she's a Katy Perry fan, you'll like her.

This is Laura:

What dates are you going to be in London?

mmmmh... jennie... what's her name here ? jennie ?? :biggrin2: cause the jennie i know here lives in london, so... shouldn't be her...

and i don't know laura either... what's her name here ? :biggrin2:

anyway, as soon as they're cool, i don't mind :thumb_yello: i won't be picky, i'm already inviting myself in your flat :naughty:

i'll be there from the 25th to the 2nd... but i don't mind leaving on the 29th, i'll find somewhere else...

i have to tell Em' i'm not staying with them anymore :blink:

how much would be the financial participation for some space on the floor ? :naughty:

mmmmh... jennie... what's her name here ? jennie ?? :biggrin2: cause the jennie i know here lives in london, so... shouldn't be her...

and i don't know laura either... what's her name here ? :biggrin2:

anyway, as soon as they're cool, i don't mind :thumb_yello: i won't be picky, i'm already inviting myself in your flat :naughty:

i'll be there from the 25th to the 2nd... but i don't mind leaving on the 29th, i'll find somewhere else...

i have to tell Em' i'm not staying with them anymore :blink:

how much would be the financial participation for some space on the floor ? :naughty:

Yeah Jennie lives in Greenwich, but she wants to be closer to central London for the gigs because it takes her an hour to get home by herself at night. Same with Laura (who's MFC name is Laura :wink2:) - she's somewhere in outer London but wants to stay in town that week.

Let me work out the financials. Kata, what dates are you staying?

Yeah Jennie lives in Greenwich, but she wants to be closer to central London for the gigs because it takes her an hour to get home by herself at night. Same with Laura (who's MFC name is Laura :wink2:) - she's somewhere in outer London but wants to stay in town that week.

oooh, ok so that's jennie, i know who she is... but still don't know laura :blush-anim-cl:

i'm arriving on the 25th early morning at St Pancra Int'l :biggrin2:

oooh, ok so that's jennie, i know who she is... but still don't know laura :blush-anim-cl:

i'm arriving on the 25th early morning at St Pancra Int'l :biggrin2:

Laura and I didn't know each other until London either. Kata and I shared a cab home with her from the Palladium gig and then we got up to all sorts later that night. :naughty:

How early are you getting in? You may have to come to Hammersmith to pick up the keys unless there's a way for us to keep the flat unlocked for you. Laura was the only person to beat Kata and Suzy to the queue last time so I think we'll all be gone first thing in the morning.

Laura and I didn't know each other until London either. Kata and I shared a cab home with her from the Palladium gig and then we got up to all sorts later that night. :naughty:

How early are you getting in? You may have to come to Hammersmith to pick up the keys unless there's a way for us to keep the flat unlocked for you. Laura was the only person to beat Kata and Suzy to the queue last time so I think we'll all be gone first thing in the morning.

arriving at 8am... if i don't miss my train (6:30am :boxed: )

couldn't someone stay until i arrive and we join the rest of the queue as soon as i've dropped my bag ?

I'm not 100% sure yet, depends on whether or not I'm working in the weekend, which I won't know until after 1st of february :blink: I do have monday - thursday off already, so I'll be over sunday night latest :blink: so that's what? 24th - 28th? :blink:

Well then we can go have a chicken burger, skip the support act and then go in if we can be arsed or go for a cup of coffee if we can't :mf_rosetinted:

oh that's just GREAT:.. :sneaky2:

who else is NOT going..? :sneaky2:

kata? yop? babs? christine? who else am I missing..? :thumbdown:

thats' just fan-tastic. thx very much! :sneaky2:

oh, o.c. mika: you think you'll be there this time, luv..? :mf_rosetinted:

oh that's just GREAT:.. :sneaky2:

who else is NOT going..? :sneaky2:

kata? yop? babs? christine? who else am I missing..? :thumbdown:

thats' just fan-tastic. thx very much! :sneaky2:

oh, o.c. mika: you think you'll be there this time, luv..? :mf_rosetinted:

which ones are you going to ? seems like everybody's going to hammersmith for sort of sure...