The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

I saw that, but she doesn't seem to want to spoil your fun.

That is one of the smaller venues, that's why I fancied it.

I have come to a point where I don't give a hoot about the size of the venue, the sound is the same at the back and I am quite aware what the twat looks like by now :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have come to a point where I don't give a hoot about the size of the venue, the sound is the same at the back and I am quite aware what the twat looks like by now :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I was thinking of swapping some of the London ones for seated tickets so I can sit at the back and drink beer. Fancy that?

:naughty: I was thinking of swapping some of the London ones for seated tickets so I can sit at the back and drink beer. Fancy that?

hmmmm dunno about that, there'll be a lot of people at the London gigs that I wanna meet and I'd hate to be in a different queue like at Shepherds Bush :boxed:

I'm going to see Patrick Wolf tonight. I'm wondering if I should bring up the twat comment or not.

I want to get in on the queue jumping I've heard about. I'll happily buy a beer if it means I can show up late and bypass everyone in the queue :naughty:

I'm going to see Patrick Wolf tonight. I'm wondering if I should bring up the twat comment or not.

Really? :mf_rosetinted: could you please get an autograph for me that says Kata is a twat for liking Mika :roftl:

I want to get in on the queue jumping I've heard about. I'll happily buy a beer if it means I can show up late and bypass everyone in the queue :naughty:

I've never been closer to quitting the whole thing than I was when they did that in Birmingham :shocked: We had been banned from the gig a couple of daýs previous to that for being drunk :doh:

You'll have an excellent evening, then !! Jack adored him, and he's adorable... And his shows are better than just the CD...

Yes she has convinced me to go early. Normally I show up at these things 10 minutes before the headliner, but Jack says the opening act is good too and I should be in front for PW.

Really? :mf_rosetinted: could you please get an autograph for me that says Kata is a twat for liking Mika :roftl:

Ha, I wonder what I could get him to sign? I don't have anything Patrick Wolf. Asking him to sign a Mika pic would really be too much :naughty:

Ha, I wonder what I could get him to sign? I don't have anything Patrick Wolf. Asking him to sign a Mika pic would really be too much :naughty:

Would be bloody hillarious though :roftl:

Would be bloody hillarious though :roftl:

I don't understand this story. Couldn't you go in and get a drink yourself? Or were people in the queue just angry that anyone got in without waiting for hours?

Gah, I hate all this queue nonsense. I hope he plays a decent sized venue when he comes to TO because they're all seated.

I don't understand this story. Couldn't you go in and get a drink yourself? Or were people in the queue just angry that anyone got in without waiting for hours?

Gah, I hate all this queue nonsense. I hope he plays a decent sized venue when he comes to TO because they're all seated.

We were not aware of it, as the sign "buy a drink and jump the queue" was only put up around an hour before they started to let people in and we were obviously already in the queue there, so we didn't see a sign in a bar :doh: So there was just suddenly another queue next to the one we were in, which was supposed to get in before the queue we were in. They just gave them a bit of a head start and then let the two queues in together though....just bloody stupid :thumbdown:

We were not aware of it, as the sign "buy a drink and jump the queue" was only put up around an hour before they started to let people in and we were obviously already in the queue there, so we didn't see a sign in a bar :doh: So there was just suddenly another queue next to the one we were in, which was supposed to get in before the queue we were in. They just gave them a bit of a head start and then let the two queues in together though....just bloody stupid :thumbdown:

WTF? I think you'd better stay away from us in London Kata. Someone has put some sort of Mika concert curse on you and I don't want it to rub off on me.

WTF? I think you'd better stay away from us in London Kata. Someone has put some sort of Mika concert curse on you and I don't want it to rub off on me.

ay ay ay :emot-sad:

Oh I'm glad to hear that :roftl:

If I get to London and there are no MFCers I'm gonna be pissed :sneaky2:

I'll be in London no matter what, but if he cancels Denmark this time then I'm gonna consequently walk out after the support act at the remaining gigs :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Vally! I kind of wish you were coming to London in December........

im sorry,

i would love to,but

i have to many dates!

its sledge season!

if i get my time off i will be gone to norway at the end of october

mika on the 5 or 6 of nov

and turin from the 18 till end of nevember

i would be broke if i didnt have my credit card!