The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, according to Arnie they are not drugs, only leaves!:naughty:

Actually, I read the today :naughty: I totally agree. Huge difference between LSD and just.. leaves :mf_rosetinted: My parents used to grow it in the garden(not for smoking). I actually found some in my walls some years ago.

Actually, I read the today :naughty: I totally agree. Huge difference between LSD and just.. leaves :mf_rosetinted: My parents used to grow it in the garden(not for smoking). I actually found some in my walls some years ago.

Well, exactly, totally agree.

And isn't hemp a very good material to make things? I have a cd wallet made of it...AND it has medicinal uses :blush-anim-cl:

I suppose you have a point there :biggrin2:

Honey, if I know anything I know drugs.

Spanking Bab

Now we know that Sariflor's fantasies don't involve pink cowgirls afterall...

Apparently she has a life :roftl: (not sure whether to be jealous or feel sympathy :mf_rosetinted: )

The nerve of her, having a life. I always knew that she was the outrageous type.

she's busy and doesn't have internet access... and not that "inot mika" anymore :wink2:

Oh good. I didn't know about the internet access problem. I'm glad she's okay. I had a long chat with her about 2 weeks ago so I'm only joking about the Mika thing. :biggrin2:

Now that you have got that out of your system.....:naughty:

People don't pop in here as regularly as they used to E.

Don't know where they all are.

Correction, vally is probably out somewhere eating, drinking and making merry, she is very good at that! :naughty:

:tears: no i was out gettin my heart broken in norway!:crybaby:

ps:and not eating at all in six days!lost 5 kilos!:shocked: