The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Little admission, by the way: I can't really mythologize Mika very well, he's far too much of a boy-next-door type to me. I mean, he's just a goofy, silly, regular boy (albeit clever and extremely talented). So in order to write this young wizard person, I have to think of another curly-haired singer whom I do in fact consider magical and who really happens to be my muse to inspire me. :blush-anim-cl: Then I have readjust a bit and make sure my characterization/description is in tune with Mika and not the other M.

--Jack

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jealous, little me? :blush-anim-cl: I don't know, I'm generous enough not to skimp on letters when describing his looks, while as you appear to begrudge him 2 whole vowels! You greedy thing! :naughty:

Suzy, wow, you'd give her as much as 20? Hahah, you knitter, you only say that because you want me to hook her up with the Wiz!

--Jack

huh ?? :shocked: what r u talking about, i don't have my dictionary and thesaurus application with me today!! im into 5 vowls myselves and im completely lost eveywhere i go !

Sorry pet, it's just that unless you are making a joke, the word should be spelled "gorgeous." :wink2:

--Jack

if my friendd said it's gorgus then it's gorgus, you'll never know what it is about ! r u a knob head with no knob? :annoyed_h4h:

mummy, help !!!!:crybaby:

if my friendd said it's gorgus then it's gorgus, you'll never know what it is about ! r u a knob head with no knob? :annoyed_h4h:

mummy, help !!!!:crybaby:

Careful, don't come into the apples and be rude!

You don't know what goes on in here! :mf_rosetinted:

i have the feeling that im in control of my life and not that im just running after!

im just totally happy!

I'm glad that someone feels that way! Congrats!

2153933412_a5de2d2790_o.jpg

Genius. :lmao:

I'd be curious as to how old you think Luna is from my descriptions. I want to know what direction to go with her for the last part...

II. The Kind and Fine Wizard

Next: Part III: Stolen Happiness.

Unfortunately I'm going out now and won't be back until tomorrow morning so I'll need to delay the pleasure of reading this.

stop being jealous ! he is gorgus !!!!

It's "gelluss". :mf_rosetinted:

Hello to all the new people I haven't met yet! (Not you, Greta. :wink2:)

--Jack

Is this me? ... hello anyway! :]

2153933412_a5de2d2790_o.jpg

Oohh, deserves to be over-quoted.

I know from how that apple smiles, must be coming a good (apple) year.

Jack, what a magical story! I see no age revealed for the kind and fine wizard...

IMO Luna could be anything from 10 up, in fairytales age doesn't always matter (in general I was talkin about). :sneaky2:

Vally, how delightful to hear someone being that happy! :bleh:

Suzy, wow, you'd give her as much as 20? Hahah, you knitter, you only say that because you want me to hook her up with the Wiz!

--Jack

jholly20swatch20blue20pink.jpgYeah well in RL I'm frigid and prude.jholly20swatch20pink20blue.jpg

Escapism keeps my sanity.

Okay just went from :woot_jump: when reading vally's post, to :lmao: when I saw Christine's pic. Then I went :shocked::mf_lustslow: when reading part two of the story and then :naughty: turning :blink: when I read the gorgus posts after...and now I'm back to the usual apple-mode :mf_rosetinted:

Also, I'd be curious as to how old you think Luna is from my descriptions. I want to know what direction to go with her for the last part...

II. The Kind and Fine Wizard

LOVE IT!!! I can't believe you can knock this stuff out in a day.

I'd say Luna is 17.

HAHAHA, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING THE PURPLE TELETUBBIE OUT OF MIKA ! HE IS GORGUS !!

I don't think you should mock Mika's fashion choices. I like his purple hat.

Don't say that, Jack :no:, as we all know Teletubbies are all openly gay as everybody can see from their antennas :mf_rosetinted:

No, it was Tinky Winky's manbag that was a dead giveaway. Don't you remember the late '90s scandal?

tink.gif

I think I have an ending already in mind for now, but:

Would you like for there to be some sort of explicitly romantic tie between Luna and the Wizard, or would you rather it were all kept entirely platonic and innocent?

I don't know, these wizards are always on the sidelines aren't they? I'm thinking Luna is going to hook up with someone else. Especially if the wizard is fashioning himself after Tinky Winky.

I know from how that apple smiles, must be coming a good (apple) year.

Oh that's a lovely thought. I hope you're right!

LOVE IT!!! I can't believe you can knock this stuff out in a day.

I don't think you should mock Mika's fashion choices. I like his purple hat.

No, it was Tinky Winky's manbag that was a dead giveaway. Don't you remember the late '90s scandal?

tink.gif

I don't know, these wizards are always on the sidelines aren't they? I'm thinking Luna is going to hook up with someone else. Especially if the wizard is fashioning himself after Tinky Winky.

Oh that's a lovely thought. I hope you're right!

hummm......... you can't fool me though you think you are Kylie's blonde sister or something !!

i've been using ps for ages ! you lot add the purple scratchy hat to Mika the gorgus !!!!! and silly handbags and stuff !

*i walk out*

hummm......... you can't fool me though you think you are Kylie's blonde sister or something !!

Call me crazy, but you (ilovehats) remind me of another member here named jackiexx the way you carry the confidence to storm into a thread and make your statement. :naughty: But of course you can't be her since your gender symbol says you're a "he". Hmmm...

Still kind of strange though that when I look Jackiexx up on the member list, I don't see her name anymore. But maybe I just can't get the name exactly right...

And the fact you just registered in December...maybe you're her virtual, fraternal twin, opposite gender.

i've been using ps for ages ! you lot add the purple scratchy hat to Mika the gorgus !!!!! and silly handbags and stuff !

*i walk out*

But what's wrong with his hat? Your user name is "ilovehats" ? *scratches head* :blink:

Ok, so I'm a little observant tonight...

Hi Jack! I see you have a black, plus "+" sign by your name on the user list. How come? :blink: Have you been given some temporary, extra mod tools, perhaps to finally create that FAQ section now? :thumb_yello:

Call me crazy, but you (ilovehats) remind me of another member here named jackiexx the way you carry the confidence to storm into a thread and make your statement. :naughty: But of course you can't be her since your gender symbol says you're a "he". Hmmm...

Still kind of strange though that when I look Jackiexx up on the member list, I don't see her name anymore. But maybe I just can't get the name exactly right...

And the fact you just registered in December...maybe you're her virtual, fraternal twin, opposite gender.

*butts in*

Hey Suzy, et al :) ... Freddie banned jackiexx a few days ago. Not sure what

happened exactly, but I know I had warned her a few times about

some things...

As for ilovehats -- not sure what to make of him. His user profile says

he's from NYC, the myspace page he points to says he's in California,

and yet his IP address indicates that he's in London. When I asked him

about it, he says he's living in London at the moment with his aunt, and

that the myspace page is his uncle's... He's all over the place... FWIW

:wink2:

Ok, so I'm a little observant tonight...

Hi Jack! I see you have a black, plus "+" sign by your name on the user list. How come? :blink: Have you been given some temporary, extra mod tools, perhaps to finally create that FAQ section now? :thumb_yello:

That sounds like you've made Jack a "buddy" -- you know, if you go

to the user profile, and click on "add as a buddy" then that person

shows up on your list with that little plus sign.

Not that I wouldn't give Jack special powers -- I surely would! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

That sounds like you've made Jack a "buddy" -- you know, if you go

to the user profile, and click on "add as a buddy" then that person

shows up on your list with that little plus sign.

Not that I wouldn't give Jack special powers -- I surely would! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Aww..thanks deb :thumb_yello: - makes sense (because Jack is my buddy):wub2: . And yes, we all like a little magic around here. :biggrin2:

As for ilovehats -- not sure what to make of him. His user profile says

he's from NYC, the myspace page he points to says he's in California,

and yet his IP address indicates that he's in London. When I asked him

about it, he says he's living in London at the moment with his aunt, and

that the myspace page is his uncle's... He's all over the place... FWIW

:wink2:

I'm on it. *acts mysterious*

Oh now look at our new mod...*smiles with pride at her little monkey* :wub2:

I call my cat Little Monkey. She's a lot more destructive than she looks.

219062_1131501985.jpg

LOL - well, after all, I've taken an oath to serve and protect y'all...or something! :roftl:

I love trolls. Don't scare them off.

I call my cat Little Monkey. She's a lot more destructive than she looks.

219062_1131501985.jpg

Your cat looks a bit angry. Is she frustrated that you've hidden the apples in the fridge? :naughty:

I can't criticize - my dog has expensive taste, to say the least:

n866015356_419197_9278copy.jpg

I love trolls. Don't scare them off.

Heaven help the trolls who wander into this thread. It's like wandering into a thread filled with well spoken, slightly sarcastic wolves. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh now look at our new mod...*smiles with pride at her little monkey* :wub2:

So you have a thing for monkeys in general? Or just ones with mod powers? :sneaky2:

OMG if everyone I delegated various FAQ parts to will answer them, the end of the FAQ is in sight!!!!

I just had to share, 'cause I have been working on them and they are tiring.

--Jack

So I'll be doing the section you sent me? By when do you think we should get the done by?