The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Suzy looks up to read bab's last post* - Oh, yeah...the fine and kind wizard should do the honours himself then to ya. I should change his wand to a whip. :naughty:

I think many of us would pay for that!

This is the S&M Domination site isn't it?

Oops, sorry, wrong forum. :mf_rosetinted:

Should I borrow someone's magic marker and write numbers on the back of our hands? :naughty:

Good idea! And I was really in the queue this time.....:naughty:

Seems like the word is spreading, soon we will have the whole of the MFC queueing in the apple thread, for a good beating from the master. :mf_rosetinted:

Jack, I've printed out the rest of your story, I look forward to reading it in the car later. :biggrin2:

I really hope that you won't be at the wheel at the same time:roftl:

He is hot though. And so talented it hurts.[/quote]

Yep, I agree.

But besides him being talented, hes just has this special *something* which I can't put my finger on, that makes him so damn loveable and special.

Good idea! And I was really in the queue this time.....:naughty:

Seems like the word is spreading, soon we will have the whole of the MFC queueing in the apple thread, for a good beating from the master. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, if everyone else is going to, I should join the line now, so I'm not waiting too long...... and will hopefully be able to line up for seconds :das::fisch:

:shocked: Wow what is going on in this thread? Have you people been into the silver apple juice so early in the morning?

He is hot though. And so talented it hurts.

*Sigh* yeah he is. The Mika love is only going to get worse in 3 weeks. I'll have to stay out of the apple thread for awhile afterwards. In fact I'll probably be pretty bad off right through to March.

But besides him being talented, hes just has this special *something* which I can't put my finger on, that makes him so damn loveable and special.

I call it l'essence de Mika.

(Probably grammatically incorrect but that's what I call it!)