The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are :sneaky2: There's younglings here you know. :naughty:

Ok then, little girl. You know you are really young when you talk about "Missionary postions" (your siggy) and you can't even spell it. :roftl:

Ok then, little girl. You know you are really young when you talk about "Missionary postions" (your siggy) and you can't even spell it. :roftl:

It's 'ard! :tears: It's not polite to tease me, just because Im the littlest person. Oh wait, I bet you're even lower than me also? Seriously, you're all so looooow :roftl: And I thought I was a dwarf! :mf_rosetinted:

Whaaaa :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You bought the pasta and did the dodgy things with it! :naughty:

We didn't force you.....:naughty:

If it hadn't been for you, I would never have come up with such an idea.. I guess. :naughty::das:

It's 'ard! :tears: It's not polite to tease me, just because Im the littlest person. Oh wait, I bet you're even lower than me also? Seriously, you're all so looooow :roftl: And I thought I was a dwarf! :mf_rosetinted:

As one cute, drummer once said - "What's wrong with being little. I like being little"....(so there!) :sneaky2:

Oh yes, sure, the mask mask.gif

Did someone say 'mask'?

Mask1.pngMask2.png

Mask3.pngMask4.png

:mf_rosetinted:

Funny you should ask because here's one of the posts. (From yesterday, not prompted by me at all!)

You will all be bowing down to my whoreishness!

freeworldbitch.gif

And yes, that's a regular emote on Bekka's board.

We should have smilies like that on the MFC. What do you say, Freddie?

This one First I would like to thank you guys.. for messing up my fragile mind.

What a brilliant 500,000th post. Will we get a repeat for the 1,000,000th?

Just moments ago, the doorbell rang, and I answered it to a sweet, old man - a Jehovah's Witness asking me if he thinks women are being treated fairly in the world.

I should ask him to come and join us in the paddy whack line...

Hmmm, looks like a sign :mf_rosetinted:

Ok. So I have other reading material that you'll all need in a few hours after the Wiz and I give out the Birthday Paddy Whacks. :naughty:

Because, deep down inside my rotten core of an apple, there is a good seed that cares a little.

:naughty:

*takes note to minimise pain later, thus increasing pleasure*

Did someone say 'mask'?

Mask1.pngMask2.png

Mask3.pngMask4.png

I do so love masks

No more paddy whacks. Not until next year again, but you can look forward to getting two (2).

So it's my dad's birthday this month, and we had a small, intimate, family gathering at my house today. (January is a killer for birthdays and anniversaries and I've already run out of money from my London trip and Christmas). I made my parents and my sister watch some of the "Live In Cartoon Motion" dvd. :naughty: At first they all rolled their eyes, but shortly after, I could tell my parents were impressed, especially dad. He loves the Beatles and as soon as he heard "Billy Brown" he immediately commented on it sounding like a Beatles song. My dad was instrumental in my penchant for the Beatles and early Elton John. I love my dad.:wub2: Just felt like writing this tonight and sharing with my Apples (who aren't here, but thought I'd revive this thread from the midst of the dozens of boring ones). :original:

No more paddy whacks. Not until next year again, but you can look forward to getting two (2).

So it's my dad's birthday this month, and we had a small, intimate, family gathering at my house today. (January is a killer for birthdays and anniversaries and I've already run out of money from my London trip and Christmas). I made my parents and my sister watch some of the "Live In Cartoon Motion" dvd. :naughty: At first they all rolled their eyes, but shortly after, I could tell my parents were impressed, especially dad. He loves the Beatles and as soon as he heard "Billy Brown" he immediately commented on it sounding like a Beatles song. My dad was instrumental in my penchant for the Beatles and early Elton John. I love my dad.:wub2: Just felt like writing this tonight and sharing with my Apples (who aren't here, but thought I'd revive this thread from the midst of the dozens of boring ones). :original:

Aw, don't we all love family validation of our obsessions? :roftl:

My dad was also really impressed after watching the LICM DVD with me (but I didn't show him the doco aka whine-fest :naughty:)... it's reached the point where I'm worried that he'll want to come with me to see Mika live (if he ever comes here). Can you imagine? No getting drunk, screaming profanities and throwing old bras on the stage, how dreadful. :shocked:

Aw, don't we all love family validation of our obsessions? :roftl:

My dad was also really impressed after watching the LICM DVD with me (but I didn't show him the doco aka whine-fest :naughty:)... it's reached the point where I'm worried that he'll want to come with me to see Mika live (if he ever comes here). Can you imagine? No getting drunk, screaming profanities and throwing old bras on the stage, how dreadful. :shocked:

Ha ha. (That reminds me, I read somewhere about some "purple bra" you sported over the new year.:naughty: )

Yeah, my dad knows Mika is coming at the end of the month. I already laid down the ground rules. Basically, any family member coming is on their own. I only had to mention that I'd be in the cold winter queue hours before the doors open, and that was enough discouragement. And I thought bringing kids and/or hubby would cramp my style - but my dad?! Can u imagine?! :naughty:

Where did you hear about that? Was that all you heard or the circumstances surrounding it? :blink:

I'm a professional stalker. But don't worry...I only stalk people I like. :mf_rosetinted:

Thought you guys might appreciate this. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gayspy/a76922/whose-bulge-is-this.html

To view the pic, click on the link.

Whose bulge is this?

Monday, October 8 2007, 16:00 BST

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

Mondays aren't always very fun, especially if you have to get up early and go to work and do things that you probably wouldn't choose to do if Richard Branson was your daddy. However, every cloud really does have a silver lining, because Monday is bulge day on Gay Spy.

Without further ado, it's time do throw down the gauntlet: which celebrity is the proud owner of this impressive didgeridoo d'amour?

A. Pete 'Perfect Pecker' Wentz

B. Noel 'Nice Packet Lad!' Fielding

C. Mika 'The Magnificent'

Click on link to view pic.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gayspy/a76924/bulge-outed.html

Bulge outed!

Tuesday, October 9 2007, 16:00 BST

It's very much a case of "big bulge, you are beautiful", isn't it? Ho ho ho... Sadly, we're not quite as keen on Mika's hoodie.

Well done if you guessed correctly, and commiserations if you got bamboozled by the bulge. We'll ask you to guess the owner of another celebrity trouser-filler next Monday at 4pm.

Thought you guys might appreciate this. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gayspy/a76922/whose-bulge-is-this.html

To view the pic, click on the link.

Whose bulge is this?

Monday, October 8 2007, 16:00 BST

Mondays aren't always very fun, especially if you have to get up early and go to work and do things that you probably wouldn't choose to do if Richard Branson was your daddy. However, every cloud really does have a silver lining, because Monday is bulge day on Gay Spy.

Without further ado, it's time do throw down the gauntlet: which celebrity is the proud owner of this impressive didgeridoo d'amour?

A. Pete 'Perfect Pecker' Wentz

B. Noel 'Nice Packet Lad!' Fielding

C. Mika 'The Magnificent'

f_gayspybulgem_f7b6cc8.jpg

{comments}

I'd say thats Mika cos he's kinda tall so probz got a rather large one.

He is a very big lad whoever he is, MMMMM nice!

Mika! It's gotta be Mika

:naughty: c'mon, it's The Big M!