The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, and now I do believe that I really need professional help as I instantly knew the pic was from the Kanye West aftershow party :boxed:

Me too. I know everyone hates them but I thought those pics were awesome. He looks like a wild animal.

1806425373_a83723c8f4_o.jpg

Okay, and now I do believe that I really need professional help as I instantly knew the pic was from the Kanye West aftershow party :boxed:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3153/celebutopiamikaleavingmpl2.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=536265&postcount=1

*runs*

I will co-confess; I also recognised it instantly from that night. :roftl::boxed: Shoot we're sad

Click on link to view pic.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gayspy/a76924/bulge-outed.html

Bulge outed!

Tuesday, October 9 2007, 16:00 BST

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

It's very much a case of "big bulge, you are beautiful", isn't it? Ho ho ho... Sadly, we're not quite as keen on Mika's hoodie.

Well done if you guessed correctly, and commiserations if you got bamboozled by the bulge. We'll ask you to guess the owner of another celebrity trouser-filler next Monday at 4pm.

:shocked:And I have soooo many funny, crazy things I want to post...but I can't.

"Big Brother"is watching now (and I'm not referring to a mod). :boxed:

I will co-confess; I also recognised it instantly from that night. :roftl::boxed: Shoot we're sad

Yes sad indeed!

But...on the other hand:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sure we recognize our boy, in every possible way!:fisch:

Yes sad indeed!

But...on the other hand:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sure we recognize our boy, in every possible way!:fisch:

I dunno what you're talking 'bout - I certainly have never seen it before. *tsk, tsk*

:naughty:

Pshaw! If any of you DIDN'T remember that outfit, I'd be shocked. There were 500 threads about it and that night.

Gods, I can even recognize outfits from Mika's nights out when I wasn't even active on MFC.

Speaking of not being active on MFC, I was away all weekend due to presence of Lebanese boy, and I need to get caught up. Anything fun happen?

(And gwuhhhhh, I'm gonna whine for a moment that now I miss him. The morning he left he tried to make me vegan pancakes but used baking soda instead of baking powder, so they all had to go in the trash. And he was all apologetic about it but it was just really funny and now I have to make my own breakfasts.

Oh, and I made him listen to LiCM and he liked it, or maybe just said he did to appease me.)

--Jack

Miaow Mika girlcat.gif

:naughty:

I agree- he looks very mature and interesting...VERY interrrresting indeed:thumb_yello:

{wrooarr..micione!}:mf_lustslow:

:shocked:And I have soooo many funny, crazy things I want to post...but I can't.

"Big Brother"is watching now (and I'm not referring to a mod). :boxed:

I'm surprised nobody has left other comments:bleh:

I'm a professional stalker. But don't worry...I only stalk people I like. :mf_rosetinted:

Now I remember what your source is. You're good. :mf_rosetinted:

*runs*

So did I. I could recognise it anywhere. :boxed:

Pshaw! If any of you DIDN'T remember that outfit, I'd be shocked. There were 500 threads about it and that night.

Gods, I can even recognize outfits from Mika's nights out when I wasn't even active on MFC.

Speaking of not being active on MFC, I was away all weekend due to presence of Lebanese boy, and I need to get caught up. Anything fun happen?

(And gwuhhhhh, I'm gonna whine for a moment that now I miss him. The morning he left he tried to make me vegan pancakes but used baking soda instead of baking powder, so they all had to go in the trash. And he was all apologetic abut it but it was just really funny and now I have to make my own breakfasts.

Oh, and I made him listen to LiCM and he liked it, or maybe just said he did to appease me.)

--Jack

Aw, Jack. :huglove:

Whine all you want. Mika does. :mf_rosetinted:

*runs*

Actually, I also remembered where the photo was from,but was just trying make the point Christine makes here.

:lmao: Oh the irony! Here we've been looking at thousands of pictures all year long and come up with nothing and yet someone has managed to write an article about it.

At the time I thought nothing of this "bulge" :naughty:

Actually, I also remembered where the photo was from,but was just trying make the point Christine makes here.

:lmao: Oh the irony! Here we've been looking at thousands of pictures all year long and come up with nothing and yet someone has managed to write an article about it.

I actually feel quite ashamed for us :blink: ! I mean we spent the best part of the last year looking for evidence. We spent night after night in front of the computer, zooming in certain picture areas and watching uncountable hip-thrusting videos until our eyes turned red. All for the sake of science. We never found ANYTHING (at least nothing where we all agreed on seeing something)!!! And now these guys come along and make us single-handedly look like fools :thumbdown: ! How embarrassing. The only question that remains to be asked is: Is it real what they found :sneaky2: ?

:mf_rosetinted:

I really have this theory that they had some fun with photo-shop :naughty: . I mean we can't be that wrong, can we?

We're not wrong, if you look at the other photos from that set there's nothing there, it's just that particular shot that they chose. Non-representative. :mf_rosetinted:

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.

Apples Vs Siddartha:naughty:

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.

Tell me 'bout it. :boxed:

I thrive on it. :mf_rosetinted:

Apples: 1, Siddartha: Nil.

Pfew! I can't figure out how to phrase it without being insulting, but... I looked over the blog, and I'm a bit confused as to what they consider to be blog-worthy specimens anyway!

I'm not even talking about Mika here, mind! His shiny pants alone are quite blog worthy, imo.

In fact, I think they should keep purely to shiny pants. So much more fun.

--Jack

(And gwuhhhhh, I'm gonna whine for a moment that now I miss him. The morning he left he tried to make me vegan pancakes but used baking soda instead of baking powder, so they all had to go in the trash. And he was all apologetic about it but it was just really funny and now I have to make my own breakfasts.

--Jack

i remember none of his outfits, and certainly can't place them :boxed:

and how cute the pancake story is !!!!! :wub2: i wish someone could put baking soda instead of baking powder when making me pancakes... or do i just wish someone could make me pancakes ? :blink::bleh: