MikaFanClub VoiceChat!

kierana

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be on it all the time BUT i have been at work ALOT recently also i have a sore throat its probably best for me not to be on it at the moment but i do promise i will get onto the teamspeak server by the end of this week or next weekend :thumb_yello:

i would if i didnt have a sore throat :blush-anim-cl:

im probably one of the most annoying people on this earth using teamspeak...on my eve online server the guys kept muting me cos i kept singing Mika to them :naughty:

teamspeak is pretty simple....sometimes it takes a tiny bit of tweeking to get the audio setting right but once thats all balanced out and stuff its a simple press a key to talk kind of thing

in my oppinion much MUCH better than ventrillo (another online communicating thing)

when i actually get onto it later this week i will help you properly :thumb_yello:

what kind of noise is it?

If its kind of an interferance noise in the background when you press to talk it could be you have the volume settings too high

or can you hear yourself talk kind of delayed into the headphones?

when i actually get onto it later this week i will help you properly :thumb_yello:

what kind of noise is it?

If its kind of an interferance noise in the background when you press to talk it could be you have the volume settings too high

or can you hear yourself talk kind of delayed into the headphones?

for me its a beepy noise like

dududududu

• 1 month later...