luke juby's measurements

phunkygal

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww never mind...

I could always harass him for you if you like :)

u could.....(do u see what im gettingat??) could u copy and paste this mssg.

okay luke, 2 ppl have sent u mssges asking ur shirt size!lol! i rlly hope u didnt take this as something dirty because im only 12 and im just overly obsessed with duct tape and i would rlly like to make u a vest....not that i can guarantee it will ever get to u though it probably will bacause i live in the USA and im sure Mika,cherisse,mikey,martin,and u will come back to Boston sometime....anyways if u could tell me i would love it....well even if u dont i will still love u!lol! thank u!u rock and have to be moved to the front of the stage so everybody can admire u!even in front of mika would be nice....

love always,

Phunkygal(a.k.a Breana)

Sent :)

Entire message:

Message from a friend :)

I'm sorry to harrass you, but I said I'd send this for her, because I'm nice like that lol :) Please don't be mad.

okay luke, 2 ppl have sent u mssges asking ur shirt size!lol! i rlly hope u didnt take this as something dirty because im only 12 and im just overly obsessed with duct tape and i would rlly like to make u a vest....not that i can guarantee it will ever get to u though it probably will bacause i live in the USA and im sure Mika,cherisse,mikey,martin,and u will come back to Boston sometime....anyways if u could tell me i would love it....well even if u dont i will still love u!lol! thank u!u rock and have to be moved to the front of the stage so everybody can admire u!even in front of mika would be nice....

love always,

Phunkygal(a.k.a Breana)

As sent by Becky x

Sent :)

Entire message:

Message from a friend :)

I'm sorry to harrass you, but I said I'd send this for her, because I'm nice like that lol :) Please don't be mad.

love always,

Phunkygal(a.k.a Breana)

As sent by Becky x

yes u are nice like that!omg!i forgot to say i didnt mean to harass him!he probably thinks im a bratty 12 yr old!omg!omg!omg! luke im not bratty i promise just in love w/ u!!!!!!!

Yay! Reply!

Hey Becky,

Hope you're doing well over there. Shirt size?? I'm not totally sure... maybe 15 1/2 or 16? They're the same sizes in the US right? I'm about 6ft1 and not a fat bloke if that helps! :)

Take it easy... hopefully we'll be back in the states soon.

luke

Yay! Reply!

Hey Becky,

Hope you're doing well over there. Shirt size?? I'm not totally sure... maybe 15 1/2 or 16? They're the same sizes in the US right? I'm about 6ft1 and not a fat bloke if that helps! :)

luke

GREATTTT!!!!

Yay! Reply!

Hey Becky,

luke

Great news, the man has answered!:thumb_yello:

Yay! Reply!

Hey Becky,

luke

*dies**has heart attack* OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!