luke juby's measurements

phunkygal

Don't forget to post a pic of the clothing you're making.. i can't imagine what they'd be like... how comfortable are these clothings??:blink: Good luck with it!

haha!tis a vest though u can get scholorships for making ur prom dress from duct tape!:naughty:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you find a pic of him and a fan, then ask how tall the fan is?

anyway, just dont make duct tape undies - ive seen your other duct tape designs and as cool as they are - im thinking luke doesnt want a brazilian.

yes.....lol!too bad then......u ruined my idea!!!!!:naughty:

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: 13/08/2007

Duct tape?? Which measurements??

-----------------------------------------------------

then i sent him :

lol xD

she wants to know your size.. so she can make you something out of duct tape.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: 13/08/2007

Duct tape?? Which measurements??

-----------------------------------------------------

then i sent him :

lol xD

she wants to know your size.. so she can make you something out of duct tape.

ya i wanna know the measurements of ur package luke!Lol!it is a vest so just his shirt size is fine!lol!he probably thinks im a stalker!lol!:roftl:

lol no i doubt it i think he's just a little confused. LOL

i think he thinks IM RETARDED lol. :roftl:

tell him what i said before when he writes back could u tell him phunkygal wanted to know and in order to get his duct tape vest he will have to come to boston,MA again!lol!:roftl:

HAHAHAHA. I just knew that he would react like that. :roftl:

Maybe you should've told him what exactly you were going to make before you told him...There are all kinds of naughty things that require measurements and can be made of duct tape. :roftl:

HAHAHAHA. I just knew that he would react like that. :roftl:

Maybe you should've told him what exactly you were going to make before you told him...There are all kinds of naughty things that require measurements and can be made of duct tape. :roftl:

i know ya u should tell him im 12 too so he doesnt get any ideas nicka!:roftl:

And replying with, "She just wants to know your size" doesn't help the situation much, either. :roftl:

I bet he thinks you're wanting to make him underwear or something. HAHA.

No pressure, Nicka. :roftl:

no!!!! i dont think he would not luke!!!!:roftl:

Maybe in the English culture making things of duct tape isn't as common, so that would be a very strange question to be asked. :roftl:

I don't know, as of late, I've been associating duct tape with not-so-nice things. The Knitters did it to me. :roftl:

Maybe in the English culture making things of duct tape isn't as common, so that would be a very strange question to be asked. :roftl:

I don't know, as of late, I've been associating duct tape with not-so-nice things. The Knitters did it to me. :roftl:

duct tape in america is very popular!we make many things out of it!view my duct tape creations thread and u will see im not knitting!

duct tape in america is very popular!we make many things out of it!view my duct tape creations thread and u will see im not knitting!

Oh, I know it's quite big in the American culture, but I'm talking about the English, as in British. :roftl:

Oh, I know it's quite big in the American culture, but I'm talking about the English, as in British. :roftl:

i know and that is what i was saying and i think it is awful if luke would think we would ask it for a dirty reason!tell i=him im an innocent 12 yr old....not knitty at al!:roftl:

i know and that is what i was saying and i think it is awful if luke would think we would ask it for a dirty reason!tell i=him im an innocent 12 yr old....not knitty at al!:roftl:

Not awful, just human nature. :D

No, I'm sure he's not thinking any odd things are going on. No need to worry. :roftl::roftl:

Not awful, just human nature. :D

No, I'm sure he's not thinking any odd things are going on. No need to worry. :roftl::roftl:

was that meant sarcastically???oh well if he ever gets it he will know what all this was about and it will be worth it...hopefully...i have never made a duct tape vest in my life!:roftl: