luke juby's measurements

phunkygal

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya...again thanks for the positiveness(oops i mean postivity dont want to get my A** kicked by pink!) haha! though i dont rlly think he will reply....it is always good to be positive ven if it isnt realistic!:naughty:

Oh Yes!

I have officially taken over Yop and Freddie's jobs and become the queen of fear and a** kicking :)

maybe you should write him another message just asking for his measurements because you want to make him a shirt/vest, without the duct tape comment. maybe he thought you were fooling him. :wink2:

ya...again thanks for the positiveness(oops i mean postivity dont want to get my A** kicked by pink!) haha! though i dont rlly think he will reply....it is always good to be positive ven if it isnt realistic!:naughty:

*whispers* yeah you better watch out, she seems like a tough one :roftl:

for me you can use whichever word you find suitable :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, stay positive! :D

I think he's half way to the north pole by now, and i say the north pole because the normal phrase is 'halfway around the world by now' and heck, we have MFCers in every county :P

Except the north pole i think :P

probably :lmao:

maybe you should write him another message just asking for his measurements because you want to make him a shirt/vest, without the duct tape comment. maybe he thought you were fooling him. :wink2:

Yeah, I think another message is a good idea- I know when I heard the duct tape thing I was like 'wtf?' I thought you were going to tie him up with it or something :shocked::naughty:

you don't really want him to reply, do you? :naughty:

btw perhaps you should make your age clear in the message? don't know if it'll help, just a thought. :thumb_yello:

me? i have nothing to do with it!

im just gatecrashing this thread to wind up phunkgal - that, and i think the whole idea is hysterical :P

you don't really want him to reply, do you? :naughty:

btw perhaps you should make your age clear in the message? don't know if it'll help, just a thought. :thumb_yello:

everyone hannah sent a mssg a couple days ago w/ my age,and info about a vest still,no reply!

im just gatecrashing this thread to wind up phunkgal - that, and i think the whole idea is hysterical :P

oh I'm sorry! I thought I was quoting phunkygal :bleh: I must've only read the first letter in your nick :doh:

and yeah, I think so too! xP

and again, sorry :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

haha! thanks for making my idea seem like sh*t! ur just jealous i can make things from duct tape better than u can!get outta my thread!

everyone hannah sent a mssg a couple days ago w/ my age,and info about a vest still,no reply!

oh okay :thumb_yello:

I seem to be getting a lot of things "wrong" today :blink::roftl: safe sign it's time to go to bed (it's getting close to 3am here..)

good luck phunkygal!

and good night everyone! :D