Mika Experience!!

DavidM

Okay guys so Im just like totally freaking out Im from Mexico and well I was watching vh1 and thinking onMika and then this program start of new music and the video was Love Today by MIKA !!! Oh god I totally faint and turn it up and dance on my pijamas lolol anyone of you have those MIKA experiences ?

David

Update hehe I just went into Vh1la.com for latin america vh1 and guess who was in the home page ??

Mika !!! heres the pic and what it says its "The energetic and colorful vibe of this new british sensation its now on Vh1"

Snapshot2007-08-1309-14-34.jpg

Theres also a liltle biography that starts "They boy wiht the hig pitch voice that really knows how to dance who make everyone remember what was good music all about" :D !!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah!!! We all have experiences like this about MIKA. He just makes you very excited to hear his music. Eventhough I hear on my IPOD like 24/7. There is no day that I don't hear MIKA.

Neither do I !!1

One of my best experiences is when I was really pissed off one day, and then as soon as I switched on the car radio.. Mika was singing Relax take it easy to me!!:bleh:

Oh I know that sometimes really freak me out like im in the car and Im like I want to hear MIKA on the radio and then Like if it was Magic just appears !!!!!