Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you scroll really fast and don't pay much attention... this looks like "lick mika".

hmmmm was on a workshop yesterday where the pschycologist was talking about people like you!

Ok, photos are now taken so will hopefully get them on here before too long. However, opinions then required. I actually think that as the bear is at the mo...he would look very strange indeed with braces on. They couldn't go over the top of the waistcoat as it wouldn't look right. The 'shirt' is only a pretend shirt...white bits sewn onto the waistcoat so the only way of going under would be literally against the fur which equally would look odd...and you wouldn't even see them.

So...in my opnion..the only way to incorporate the braces is to abandon the shirt/tie/waistcoat and just give him a t shirt. I know this is tricky until you see the pic but I want you all to be ready to comment when you do. Particularly Sheena of course as she bought the bear and all the bits.

Hi Tootch...don't worry...this is not a new thread...just a continuation of the original trousers thread...The Bear has just hijacked the thread...as he also has tartan trousers!

Looks like Deb is out for the day so looks as though we may be waiting a while...oh...I will forward the mail to Robi...maybe she could do it!

i see that it is a continuation!:biggrin2:

lovely trews!:wub2: -

i really wish that our subscription could some how transfer over to the part "whatever" of the thread as they are restarted!:blink:

hey!

was waiting to see if you were coming to oldlings....

business to attend to here??:blink:

Yes, I agree...I came back on the other day and discovered that the oldlings had been closed...again...so had to go searching for the new one! They should consider us oldlings!

Ok, photos are now taken so will hopefully get them on here before too long. However, opinions then required. I actually think that as the bear is at the mo...he would look very strange indeed with braces on. They couldn't go over the top of the waistcoat as it wouldn't look right. The 'shirt' is only a pretend shirt...white bits sewn onto the waistcoat so the only way of going under would be literally against the fur which equally would look odd...and you wouldn't even see them.

So...in my opnion..the only way to incorporate the braces is to abandon the shirt/tie/waistcoat and just give him a t shirt. I know this is tricky until you see the pic but I want you all to be ready to comment when you do. Particularly Sheena of course as she bought the bear and all the bits.

Easiest way I could think of doing it without retyping...lazy Kath

AH! Now there's a thought! I never actually thought of them dangling! That could work! We might just investigate dangling braces but otherwise I think you are right...too complicated and he looks good enough without them!

Well, when Sheena passed the bear to me she had already bought all the accesorries...shirt/waistcoat, glasses, bracelets, flashing heart and grey boxers! Abby made the trews (I didn't even get to have a look in on the crotch) so, so far, I have actually done very little!